Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tenerife is a nice holiday. The Ritz is a lovely spot but I've no idea why she doesn't travel to nicer destinations 😂 I cant imagine her chatting to others at all!!!

We saw Tokyo, NZ, most of the USA before we where 18 ! Hope she brings the kids travelling when Enzo is a bit bigger. It is such a privilege growing up rich but I feel like they will be spoilt asf.

For my 18th my dad flew us over to London and we stayed in the Ritz for the weekend. We had our dinners in the William Kent room, gorgeous room with red features. At the end of the stay our dad gave all the staff from waiters to porters to chefs tips. At every meal he'd tell us to offer to help to clean 😂 they wouldn't let us but we'd always offer.

A lot of my Dads family live in London and we ended up purchasing an apartment near the Ritz. My dad went constantly. He found out one of the staff members he knew well was sick and needed a heart transplant badly.

My Dad paid for this man to fly to Ireland and when a heart became available he had his transplant within around 8 weeks. My dad wasn't able to perform the surgery as he knew him too well.

The ritz hosted a little birthday party for my dad later that year. Now this is how you act when you have money. I never liked having it but my dad just thought us to always give back.

We are worth a lot more than Mike and Fluer - a LOT lol and you wouldn't know it by us. I wouldn't talk about this irl btw 🤣🤣🤣

I've worked in the hospital I work in since I was a kid and my dad is here 40 years and no one knows of his money. All the patients refer to him as the BFG as he's 6 ft 7 🤣

He ran the dublin marathon the other day for CF ❤❤❤❤

I just hope fleur shows them how to give back but I doubt it 😂
Assuming the above is true, you are risking exposing your dad’s identity on a gossip forum, which considering he is doctor I’d assume he wouldn’t want - very embarrassing for a doctor for his patients to find out his child is boasting about his wealth online. Reputation is very valuable don’t do your dad’s years of hard work damage by sharing details of his life online.
Have you seen the “my dad works for KPMG” video it’s old but a valuable lesson in it, it was the talk of Dublin at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tenerife is a nice holiday. The Ritz is a lovely spot but I've no idea why she doesn't travel to nicer destinations 😂 I cant imagine her chatting to others at all!!!

We saw Tokyo, NZ, most of the USA before we where 18 ! Hope she brings the kids travelling when Enzo is a bit bigger. It is such a privilege growing up rich but I feel like they will be spoilt asf.

For my 18th my dad flew us over to London and we stayed in the Ritz for the weekend. We had our dinners in the William Kent room, gorgeous room with red features. At the end of the stay our dad gave all the staff from waiters to porters to chefs tips. At every meal he'd tell us to offer to help to clean 😂 they wouldn't let us but we'd always offer.

A lot of my Dads family live in London and we ended up purchasing an apartment near the Ritz. My dad went constantly. He found out one of the staff members he knew well was sick and needed a heart transplant badly.

My Dad paid for this man to fly to Ireland and when a heart became available he had his transplant within around 8 weeks. My dad wasn't able to perform the surgery as he knew him too well.

The ritz hosted a little birthday party for my dad later that year. Now this is how you act when you have money. I never liked having it but my dad just thought us to always give back.

We are worth a lot more than Mike and Fluer - a LOT lol and you wouldn't know it by us. I wouldn't talk about this irl btw 🤣🤣🤣

I've worked in the hospital I work in since I was a kid and my dad is here 40 years and no one knows of his money. All the patients refer to him as the BFG as he's 6 ft 7 🤣

We don’t know what life lessons she’s teaching her children. Yes, Fleur comes across as a dick quite often but she appears to be bringing her children up really well. They may be giving to charity, just like your dad apparently has, but how would we know? Odd flex, too, by the way.

Reactions: 19
We don’t know what life lessons she’s teaching her children. Yes, Fleur comes across as a dick quite often but she appears to be bringing her children up really well. They may be giving to charity, just like your dad apparently has, but how would we know? Odd flex, too, by the way.
Tbh Fleur seemed to have a good upbringing, a lot of her worse traits have only come out since she hit her late 20s. I think this bodes well for River and Enzo, but they're growing up with a higher level of wealth than Fleur and wealth corrupts.

Reactions: 8
Did fleur just get gifted a Chanel mini worth thousands yikes she is so in need of it 😂 that saying that says the more you have the more you will be given is bloody true 😂😂😂 lucky cow I’m not jealous at all 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The Ritz is about 370€ a night which tbh isn't that much in Europe especially for Fleur and if you're two paying. We went to visit my father in law this summer in Tenerife and really it is still all the old and not in very good shape and health Brits and Germans retiree that go there. Not quite the glamorous life Fleur likes to live. There's also nothing to do or see there so lounging by the pool all day wile staring at grandmas and grandpas bobbing in the pool sounds super fun. Also we mainly got close ups of the kids and not really the surroundings for a reason. Because it's not instagramable.

From the UK you could go anywhere nice in Europe like Greece, Portugal, Italy, Cyprus, Malta or even Turkey. So for here to go to the cliché lower middle class Brits Holidays doesn't sound like her. It was probably a pushing gift from Mike and she didn't have a choice :ROFLMAO: (sorry not a pushing gift as she decided to have a C section again for no reason)

The Ritz is about 370€ a night which tbh isn't that much in Europe especially for Fleur and if you're two paying. We went to visit my father in law this summer in Tenerife and really it is still all the old and not in very good shape and health Brits and Germans retiree that go there. Not quite the glamorous life Fleur likes to live. There's also nothing to do or see there so lounging by the pool all day wile staring at grandmas and grandpas bobbing in the pool sounds super fun. Also we mainly got close ups of the kids and not really the surroundings for a reason. Because it's not instagramable.

From the UK you could go anywhere nice in Europe like Greece, Portugal, Italy, Cyprus, Malta or even Turkey. So for here to go to the cliché lower middle class Brits Holidays doesn't sound like her. It was probably a pushing gift from Mike and she didn't have a choice :ROFLMAO: (sorry not a pushing gift as she decided to have a C section again for no reason)
Duty free island plenty of booze for her famous Christmas party 😂😂

Reactions: 1

I really liked Tenerife both times I visited. We stayed at a nice resort near the beach and visited a couple of pretty towns, found some great tapas places etc. Sure there are some godawful "everything n chips" type places but they're everywhere the sun shines!
There are hundreds of other places that are equally nice but you know where you are with Tenerife and that goes a long way when you're travelling with kids I suspect.

I haven't been to Tenerife but I have been to other parts of the Canaries and I prefer it to the mainland Spain holiday resorts

Once again, if you want a sunny holiday it is not warm enough in late October for Italy or Portugal or anywhere else that's 2 hours from the UK. Lowest temperature in Tenerife this week? 20. Lowest temperature in Italy? 13 degrees. If you want to take 2 kids somewhere warm with a pool *and* you go on 12 holidays a year anyway including to a villa in Portugal named after you, this is just a bonus minibreak.

Reactions: 6
Once again, if you want a sunny holiday it is not warm enough in late October for Italy or Portugal or anywhere else that's 2 hours from the UK. Lowest temperature in Tenerife this week? 20. Lowest temperature in Italy? 13 degrees. If you want to take 2 kids somewhere warm with a pool *and* you go on 12 holidays a year anyway including to a villa in Portugal named after you, this is just a bonus minibreak.
We’ve just got back from Mallorca and it was 29 daily; a little tip if anyone fancies a non Canary Island get away for October half term next year. I also assumed you had to go further, but you can be lucky! We used to live in Marbella and that’s also 25 degrees most of October; Fleur could have gone to the new Ikos resort there or one of beautiful established places like Marbella Beach Club and got better shots 😂

Hehe

Are you the same Tattler who said that every time Fleur shows a room in her mansion that she hadn't been in, she becomes more relatable? One of the funniest posts tbh on Fleur's threads, because finally someone who can relate to her ;D

• Haha
Reactions: 17

57de2ffcf76546342e1e907884be88b7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn't she used to keep Rivers face covered all the time in pictures and videos? Wee Enzo is pictured all the time

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She didn't post River's face that much until she began to resemble Fleur (which was when she enthusiastically mentioned in vlogs that River is just like her). The Crown Prince of course must be presented to the world in all his (old man baby) beauty ;)

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.