Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would LOVE to know his middle names. Just because I love names. Though I understand why she chooses not to.
I think it must be Enzo Michael Bell?

Also they made £254 million last year (2020 from the 2021 accounts). I think they're just fine paying for the private primary

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it must be Enzo Michael Bell?

Also they made £254 million last year (2020 from the 2021 accounts). I think they're just fine paying for the private primary

Hmm maybe but not totally convinced on Michael. She also said he had "middle names" plural on the video, which River doesn't.

Hmm maybe but not totally convinced on Michael. She also said he had "middle names" plural on the video, which River doesn't.
I wouldn't be surprised if they retrospectively added a second middle name to River's name. Sensible they have chosen not to share their son's middle name/s.

Reactions: 2
Enzo Graham Bell sounds like Alexander Graham Bell's less popular cousin. :LOL:

The meet Enzo video was so sweet. And I agree Fleur seems so happy and content! I thought it was funny she addressed he's named after Enzo Ferrari, whomever it was that guessed that way back in the thread, well done! I would have never put two and two together. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25

The meet Enzo video was so sweet. And I agree Fleur seems so happy and content! I thought it was funny she addressed he's named after Enzo Ferrari, whomever it was that guessed that way back in the thread, well done! I would have never put two and two together. 🤦‍♀️

Didn't she say he wasn't?

Reactions: 7
Didn't she say he wasn't?
I haven't watched the video but I saw a comment on Fleur's IG a while back where she said she knew the name from The Vampire Diaries and Mike knew the name from Ferrari - but they didn't choose the name for either of those reasons. If I remember correctly, she said they just liked the name.

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched the video but I saw a comment on Fleur's IG a while back where she said she knew the name from The Vampire Diaries and Mike knew the name from Ferrari - but they didn't choose the name for either of those reasons. If I remember correctly, she said they just liked the name.

The vid mentions VD as when she first heard the name. It also says people ask about Ferarri but it's not the case. So she says anyway.

Reactions: 5
Available Car made the £254 million.

And yeah could be Graham. Enzo Graham Bell.

Available Car made the £254 million.

And yeah could be Graham. Enzo Graham Bell.
They didn’t make £254m - that’s turnover. Profit was £900k significantly less than the previous year (not that they’ll be struggling 😂)

Attachments

Reactions: 9
They didn’t make £254m - that’s turnover. Profit was £900k significantly less than the previous year (not that they’ll be struggling 😂)
Does this mean 2019 they made over 7 million but have only made 900k in 2020? That does seem like a huge drop!
I actually thought the baby video was very sweet!

Reactions: 3
Does this mean 2019 they made over 7 million but have only made 900k in 2020? That does seem like a huge drop!
I actually thought the baby video was very sweet!
They could have performed some creative bookkeeping in order to receive Covid support I think. Although, didn't they have to let a lot of people go at the company right around the time Fleur and Mike went on holiday to Dubai? They might not be doing so well... Who knows!

There was the small matter that nobody was buying cars in 2020 as we weren't allowed to go anywhere (except Dubai apparentlyyyy)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They could have performed some creative bookkeeping in order to receive Covid support I think. Although, didn't they have to let a lot of people go at the company right around the time Fleur and Mike went on holiday to Dubai? They might not be doing so well... Who knows!
300 redundancies with potential for more:

• Angry
Does she have 2 gifted artipoppe carriers? I thought theirs was a blue cloud print one but she has a different one in her latest post. Every single artipoppe carrier I’ve seen on Instagram has been gifted. Have they sold any at all?

Reactions: 6
Does she have 2 gifted artipoppe carriers? I thought theirs was a blue cloud print one but she has a different one in her latest post. Every single artipoppe carrier I’ve seen on Instagram has been gifted. Have they sold any at all?
dunno but I looked at them and was disgusted at the price tag. Absolutely ins and money

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.