Fleur DeForce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, for a start, I’d have preferred her to tell the truth rather than lie. She broke the law. She said she thought it was coming in a couple of hours after she flew. If that were the case, any reasonable person would check the rules. In any event, ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

Even if she herself doesn’t use the NHS, if she infects someone else, they will likely have to use the NHS, so the point still stands.

Yes I would still feel the same if it were an ordinary family. The law is the law and people have no right to be so selfish at a time when over a thousand people a day are dying of Covid just in this country. She is putting fellow passengers, airline crew, hotel staff etc at risk.

And I don’t necessarily think influencers should disclose all holidays. But nor do I think they should actively mislead followers by making it look like they are still at home, claiming in a video they wouldn’t be going anywhere and then censoring the truth.
So you are more mad that she mislead followers by posting older pics for new years and her daughters birthday than her going on holiday correct?
Those are two very different things.

And correct she could be safe or she could infect someone else who needs to use the system. But honestly, chances are everyone will get it at some point. Many people who do take the proper precautions aren't infected and therefore won't be able to transfer it on. Yes it is risky, but I have worked front line for the past 10 months, haven't gotten it, my household hasn't gotten it, my extended family members who also work front line, haven't gotten it and none of us have tested positive either. It is absolutely possible to be cautious take proper precautions and not get it, and not give it.
That being said, yes irresponsible for her to travel. It is a major risk.
But going to the grocery store or grabbing a Christmas gift at the store for a last minute shop is also a risk.

I am just as disappointed as you all with Fleur’s actions, but I would also like to know, what does she need to do to earn your forgiveness?

I feel torn to be honest. I appreciate that she has apologised and said that she made the wrong decision. I don’t think her apology was perfect. But I don’t really know what more I want?

I am asking this out of general curiosity and because I am trying to work out my own feelings on the matter!
Agreed! Disappointed, but I don't necessarily think she did anything maliciously.
She is getting dragged over the coals by most people who don't watch her, just because this became a topic of drama.
She apologized and I don't think there is really more that she can do. People seem to be hell bent on it.

Reactions: 2