Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleur has lost too much trust and unless something changes, like she continues to share more of the house or any potential next pregnancy her views will continue to go down. I think the only video she had go over 200,000 this year was the one about her new nose, which if she had filmed a few years ago would have got twice that. Not as many are interested in her shilling creams and perfume anymore.

Reactions: 8
Fleur has lost too much trust and unless something changes, like she continues to share more of the house or any potential next pregnancy her views will continue to go down. I think the only video she had go over 200,000 this year was the one about her new nose, which if she had filmed a few years ago would have got twice that. Not as many are interested in her shilling creams and perfume anymore.
I sometimes wonder whether this is the end of the road for most influencers. People are less gullible, and the fact that some influencers would sell their mother for a quick buck has made people weary of them.

Reactions: 18
I sometimes wonder whether this is the end of the road for most influencers. People are less gullible, and the fact that some influencers would sell their mother for a quick buck has made people weary of them.
The will still continue to receive way too much free stuff and make more money than a regular person but I do think the peak is over for the midsized influencer. When they stated out there was a facade of relatability, boots hauls and still shopping on the highstreet. Now that they they have moved on to designer items, many people are not interested. I either want a relatable girl next door, or an uber glamorous person that really knows their stuff about fashion. Fleur is neither.

Reactions: 12
I also think that the non-vlogger influencers are done. After the year(s) we have all had, I know a lot of people who have gone right off shopping, are saving more, are thinking about doing things like saving to move out of flats into houses (that they PAY FOR unlike Fleur).

Are we really going to be following her gift guides suggesting we buy our sisters-in-law a £100 Jo Malone candle? Nope. Mine gets about £30 spent on her in vouchers!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it just me but does anyone else find the concept of bag rentals ridiculous? Fleur already has such a massive collection of Chanel / other designer bags, so why not just use one of the 50+ that she owns, instead of renting the Loewe bag?

Reactions: 17
Is it just me but does anyone else find the concept of bag rentals ridiculous? Fleur already has such a massive collection of Chanel / other designer bags, so why not just use one of the 50+ that she owns, instead of renting the Loewe bag?
As if Fleur would use ever that service. She quite happily drops ££££ on a new Chanel without a second thought and just pretends she ummed and ahhhed about the purchase for her followers benefit.

I took a look at the bag rental website and lots of the bags have a waiting list and you pay extra for the popular designers like Chloe or Chanel. What a rip off.

Reactions: 16
The only way I can imagine them being useful is if you wanted to try out a designer bag that you were considering buying just to see if you like it in real life, or maybe if you wanted a very specific bag to go with an outfit (for a wedding or something). But I can't imagine using them regularly as I'd rather save the money and buy a bag that I can actually own – as @CheshireLove said, those rental sites can be ridiculously expensive!

And the idea of Fleur using them is such BS. I can't believe her minions actually think she does anything vaguely 'money-saving' (well, unless you count her general begging/grifting). :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
If any of you are watching Drag Race UK- Ella Vaday out of drag could be Mike's brother! I did a double take when I first saw him.

Not the best photo as I think it's more obvious on film...
EihZV_nXsAAmAXg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fleur looked gorgeous last night at the Bond premiere. That dress flatters her so well. Usually I’m a bit bored by her style but the whole look was brilliant.

Reactions: 11
Fleur looked gorgeous last night at the Bond premiere. That dress flatters her so well. Usually I’m a bit bored by her style but the whole look was brilliant.
It was also great to see her rewear something rather than a new dress / PR loan - she does practice what she preaches on sustainability

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I loved her look last night. Anyone know why she was invited? Just because of youtube or is there another reason?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She looked great last night!
BUT, I felt very irritated seeing her (and others) taking pictures/videos inside the auditorium where I can guarantee, as someone who may or may not have spent the past 4 years working at the Royal Albert Hall, there would absolutely have been a strict no photos/filming policy in the auditorium.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Fleur is the type of person that just want a breed not the actual dog so don't even dream about her getting a rescued one.

Her outfit for the 007 premiere was alright just boring like her as usual, but I'm seriously shocked she and trash like Lydia and other influenzas got invited to such an top event where people like the royals went too. I mean Fleur is not relevant anymore as she used to be ten years ago, mixing caviar with chorizo is not nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seems a huge amount of influencers went to this. (Sorry bit behind).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.