Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it wasn't already evident that she doesn't respect her viewers by all the lying she did, it is definitely clear now with how lackluster her final videos have been. I think she knew her support would keep dropping so she decided to quit youtube rather than let it fizzle out.

Reactions: 7
Was she pretending to be at home whilst in Dubai? So uploading stories and whatnot pretending she was at home but really was in Dubai? Or was she just sketchy about her whereabouts? I missed the whole Dubai drama!

Reactions: 4
Was she pretending to be at home whilst in Dubai? So uploading stories and whatnot pretending she was at home but really was in Dubai? Or was she just sketchy about her whereabouts? I missed the whole Dubai drama!
They were pretending that they were going to Cornwall on holiday but actually went to Dubai

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Didn't they even claim to have cancelled their Cornwall holiday because of Covid numbers at the time?
Think so. I’m sure she said she was gutted about having to cancel her plans and was looking forward to a quiet Christmas at home.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Yes - she was pretending to be at home. She had a 'staycation' booked in Cornwall that she had to cancel (no mention that she took off to Dubai instead!) She was posting Happy New Year IG pics with pics of her taken in her wintery garden - when she was in Dubai.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh boy I randomly had a look at Fleur channel and there it was best in beauty 2021 video 🙄, clearly her Raven James tat was an epic fail so she has to get back to youtube to remain somehow relevant with the brands that still wants her on board, or it was another typical Fleur sneaky move to drag attention towards her gold tit, she was so confident about her instagram so what happened? Did she get a warning of suspicious activity there by buying fake followers? Her insta is so boring, smug selfies and pure ads, her youtube went downhill too, Dubai Gate truly ruined her reputation and influencer career.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh boy I randomly had a look at Fleur channel and there it was best in beauty 2021 video 🙄, clearly her Raven James tat was an epic fail so she has to get back to youtube to remain somehow relevant with the brands that still wants her on board, or it was another typical Fleur sneaky move to drag attention towards her gold tit, she was so confident about her instagram so what happened? Did she get a warning of suspicious activity there by buying fake followers? Her insta is so boring, smug selfies and pure ads, her youtube went downhill too, Dubai Gate truly ruined her reputation and influencer career.
That’s what I was thinking when I saw that video. Like, I thought this whole new jewellery business was supposed to be her new ‘thing’ and that she wasn’t going to be posting on YouTube as often…? I guess she just couldn’t resist trying to stay relevant to those brands.

Reactions: 2
I get the impression the jewellery brand isn’t doing particularly well anyway. The post on Instagram only has three organic comments. There’s little engagement there considering it has 36,000 followers. No one cares.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lots of the items are out of stock but I get the impression that they only ordered a minimal amount of jewelry pieces overall. Also seems that the Luna pendant did not sell well. They have 46 of those left. They also have 43 of the river necklace and then exactly 43 of the Luna set which uses the river necklace so I suspect they use the same pendant and just pick which box when the order comes in. Not taking big numbers here. No idea how much of a profit she would have made on what was sold already.

Reactions: 5
I mean...she can stop doing youtube because as we know it was never about the money for her, though I'm sure she made a LOT in her heydays; she's one of the original crew from 2009/10. She enjoyed the trips and freebies and the sense of having a job, rather than just host parties and be a socialite. But covid took away the frequent fun pr trips and Dubai was her first real yt scandal. Since she has no idea how to deal with situations where things don't go her way immediately (just look at the Fleur East debacle), saying that she would leave yt was probably the most logic solution to her. The thing is...she did it at a time when many others stepped back as well and so I don't think many of her viewers begged her to stay :D they simply accepted it. Which I bet pissed her off too.
Who know, once the pandemic is truly over she might be back as if nothing happened. Because I can't see her sitting at home just being a mum.

Reactions: 8
Is not about the money but we all know her ego is bleeding she became irrelevant as the vast majority of the OG crew, they all milked it till they got all the money they needed and never put any effort whatsoever in reinvent themselves and create new content either for youtube or Instagram, even if the pandemic ends the world has changed in so many ways, I personally used to love make up collections and skincare huge stashes now I despise them like you don't need all that specially when it has such a short expiry date, pr trips I always hate them and even stopped buying from brands like Nars, benefit, etc. Raven James should have being released 5 years ago when she was in a good moment in her influencer "career" now is too late.

Reactions: 10
New thread:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.