Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys remember the clock wall, I don't follow Fleur anymore but saw some clocks at the store and it popped into my head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you guys remember the clock wall, I don't follow Fleur anymore but saw some clocks at the store and it popped into my head 😂
I liked the clock wall!
It was of its time 😉
I would never have copied it but only because I hate the sound of ticking clocks so I'd've had a nervous breakdown

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m out the loop with Fleur. I used to watch her quite often, but not so much now. How is she related to Available Car? Do her family own it?

Reactions: 1
I’m out the loop with Fleur. I used to watch her quite often, but not so much now. How is she related to Available Car? Do her family own it?
Mike's family owns Available Car and Mike is now the CEO. Fleur's family own Westaway Motors. YouTube aside, they are completely loaded and live in a manor house on hundreds of acres of land.

Reactions: 14
Mike's family owns Available Car and Mike is now the CEO. Fleur's family own Westaway Motors. YouTube aside, they are completely loaded and live in a manor house on hundreds of acres of land.
And I'm just learning that around the time of the Dubai fiasco, Mike's company furloughed hundreds of staff.

Reactions: 10
Thank you. I always wondered what Mike did. Thought it was construction based for some reason.

Reactions: 3
That's the sort of pose that you get from InTheFrow. I dunno what she's going for here. Until recently I always felt like her beauty recs were things that made her feel confident, not "Ooh yeah, check out my sexy pout face".

Reactions: 7
That Stella dress that River is wearing is tacky beyond belief! It's just all about labels with Fleur, doesn't care what it looks like as long as it's got a logo plastered across it.

Reactions: 8
That's the sort of pose that you get from InTheFrow. I dunno what she's going for here. Until recently I always felt like her beauty recs were things that made her feel confident, not "Ooh yeah, check out my sexy pout face".
I didn't know who In the Frow was, so I had to check. Looks like someone she might want to copy xD.

Reactions: 1
That Stella dress that River is wearing is tacky beyond belief! It's just all about labels with Fleur, doesn't care what it looks like as long as it's got a logo plastered across it.
And her little girl did what all kids do and spilled her chocolate milkshake all over it!! Imagine spending £100 plus on a dress and your kids ruining it within a hour

Reactions: 4
And her little girl did what all kids do and spilled her chocolate milkshake all over it!! Imagine spending £100 plus on a dress and your kids ruining it within a hour
Imagine accepting a #gifted designer dress for your daughter and within an hour she spills her #gifted milkshake on it!
Time for another Surf and Comfort ad Fleur!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello! I’m new to this thread so apologies if this has been asked and answered in the previous ones.
What made them suddenly move into this manor house? I know she was happily renovating the last property, and it felt like all of a sudden “oh yeah, we moved”.
I’m thinking it’s Mike’s family home? Is that why?

Hello! I’m new to this thread so apologies if this has been asked and answered in the previous ones.
What made them suddenly move into this manor house? I know she was happily renovating the last property, and it felt like all of a sudden “oh yeah, we moved”.
I’m thinking it’s Mike’s family home? Is that why?
Avoiding inheritance tax. God forbid the rich pay some of the tax that they should

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.