Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I feel as though given Fleur’s recent dealings with pregnancy and miscarriage we should avoid speculating on whether she’s pregnant or not. Aware that she’s an influencer and so free game for gossip etc but we should really keep this to a minimum as it’s quite an upsetting topic sometimes even if she is

I feel as though given Fleur’s recent dealings with pregnancy and miscarriage we should avoid speculating on whether she’s pregnant or not. Aware that she’s an influencer and so free game for gossip etc but we should really keep this to a minimum as it’s quite an upsetting topic sometimes even if she is
I disagree. There are loads of mean things said about influencers on this site, that they are fat, stupid or whatever else. Speculating that someone is pregnant, while she may not like it, is not hatred, harassing or bullying anyone.

Reactions: 15
I disagree. There are loads of mean things said about influencers on this site, that they are fat, stupid or whatever else. Speculating that someone is pregnant, while she may not like it, is not hatred, harassing or bullying anyone.
I’m a firm believer that speculating about anyone’s possible pregnancy is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And even worse as a necklace.

I don't understand buying something that isn't cheap to begin with only to pay someone to change the garment completely. There'll be nothing left of it by the end.
Reminds me of Marge Simpson's Chanel suit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just think pregnancy is not a subject I personally could gossip about. Just my opinion.
Then she shouldn’t talk about it either or post videos about it if she doesn’t want people to speak or speculate about it. But she does. So people will

Reactions: 10
She looks great in the white dress!
Seems like she really loves how it looks on her, fingers crossed this will inspire her to ditch those overly ornate frilly dresses in the future.

Reactions: 5
She has spoken openly about struggling with her fertility and wanting another baby. I'm sure if she does become pregnant, and it is viable, she will shout it from the rooftops. Until then, speculating and gossiping about it not only triggers her, but could trigger a lot of women who have similar issues with their fertility.

We can talk all day about her dreadful style choices, or her blatant lack of regard for covid 19, but there isn't really a need to speculate on pregnancy.
Do you not see the double standard there - do you not think her “shouting from the rooftops” about being pregnant (as she did the whole time she was pregnant with River, when she kept telling everyone how easy it was to get pregnant and be pregnant) is “triggering” for many, many other people?

Anyway this is a gossip forum, it’s for gossip. If she reads here then she does so at her own risk

Reactions: 28
Seriously. This happens every time there is pregnancy speculation in a thread. It's Tattle. Gossip and speculation is what we do!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm genuinely sorry about her miscarriages – I'm not terribly maternal myself, but I imagine it must be an awful thing to go through – but I'd be more inclined to be sympathetic towards Fleur if she hadn't been such a snooty cow during her entire pregnancy with River. As much as I wouldn't wish losing a baby (or babies) on anyone, this might actually be the first time Fleur is experiencing any kind of difficulty in getting something she wants.

Will she learn from it and start to appreciate her enormous privilege and be thankful for everything that she already has? Maybe. But probably not.

Reactions: 21
I think there's a big difference between talking about a pregnancy here and speculating about it on her IG or YT.

Reactions: 17
I haven’t checked in on Fleur for several months. I had always been envious of her lifestyle but used to not mind as I thought she was down to earth, more so than other influencers. I trusted her product recommendations. After the Dubai Debacle, I can’t look at her the same.

Fleur just posted about an evening with Bare Minerals, free products, free dinner and (presumably) a (free?) night in a hotel overlooking the London skyline. Fleur’s contradictory behaviour over Dubai compared to her earlier lockdown vlogs has massively put me off her and influencer culture. It’s grim, excessive consumption.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Do you not see the double standard there - do you not think her “shouting from the rooftops” about being pregnant (as she did the whole time she was pregnant with River, when she kept telling everyone how easy it was to get pregnant and be pregnant) is “triggering” for many, many other people?

Anyway this is a gossip forum, it’s for gossip. If she reads here then she does so at her own risk
Thats true, and I wonder if she has learned from that, now having her own experience of infertility and miscarriage.

Anyway, it was just a thought I had, that I thought I would share. Not to worry, we can disagree.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t checked in on Fleur for several months. I had always been envious of her lifestyle but used to not mind as I thought she was down to earth, more so than other influencers. I trusted her product recommendations. After the Dubai Debacle, I can’t look at her the same.

Fleur just posted about an evening with Bare Minerals, free products, free dinner and (presumably) a (free?) night in a hotel overlooking the London skyline. Fleur’s contradictory behaviour over Dubai compared to her earlier lockdown vlogs has massively put me off her and influencer culture. It’s grim, excessive consumption.
This - her disingenuous handling of the whole debacle has put me right of her. It’s not about never making mistakes - we are human and we all make mistakes - it’s about how you own your mistakes, make amends and apologize. She hasn’t done any of that, hence people haven’t moved on and have gone right of her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.