Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened to her Monica Vinader collab? 🤷🏼‍♀️
If there was going to be one maybe they pushed it to later in the year thinking the fuss would have died down. I personally won't be supporting fleur ever again though no matter how long its been. She showed her true colours and everything else seems fake and undignified now.

Reactions: 12
I think many brands have abandoned her or she just doesn't bother anymore for creating content except the crappy ads she has to do now. Her videos became so boring even the vlogs, and many of the people who liked and followed ended up ditching her not only for her selfish crappy behaviour before and during the trip but the after was probably the worst. I dont see any glamorous collab with L'Occitane or Jo Malone (if this crappy overpriced brand still exist) happening again.

Reactions: 9
I can't even be bothered to check her channel or Instagram, but I am slightly curious... Is she on vacation this summer? Or does she not share her traveling anymore?

Reactions: 2
Sometimes when I'm bored I have a look at some influenzas stories don't watch them on YouTube anymore, Fleur was renovating certain part of her house and was off to a press event of IntheFrow new jewellery tat. They travelled around England probably because of the restrictions in other countries.

Her Taylor Swift obsession was always so cringe, I like few of her songs but leave all that "cheap fan" stuff for teenagers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why’s she doing a Bicester Village “haul” when she’s spent the last God knows how long bleating at anyone who will listen (and even people who won’t…) about the evils of rampant consumerism and fast fashion?!

Reactions: 7
Why’s she doing a Bicester Village “haul” when she’s spent the last God knows how long bleating at anyone who will listen (and even people who won’t…) about the evils of rampant consumerism and fast fashion?!
Is an ad, they either paid or give a giftcard to spend over there I saw many influenzas that out of the blue they do a shopping trip over there and ih come back with a haul.

• Wow
Is an ad, they either paid or give a giftcard to spend over there I saw many influenzas that out of the blue they do a shopping trip over there and ih come back with a haul.
At the bottom of the description box it says, “This video is not sponsored in any way.” I can’t decide if it would be more infuriating if it was - she’ll do anything for those sweet, sweet Great British Pounds - or it wasn’t - she’s a literal virtue-signalling liar who’ll jump on any trend for clicks.

Reactions: 4
At the bottom of the description box it says, “This video is not sponsored in any way.” I can’t decide if it would be more infuriating if it was - she’ll do anything for those sweet, sweet Great British Pounds - or it wasn’t - she’s a literal virtue-signalling liar who’ll jump on any trend for clicks.
Not the first time she works with them first it was a shopping trip where she got that green "crocodile skin" Chloe that she was "so in live with and wanted foe a while" then fair enough she made a give away if one similar, at the same time I remember Hayley Hall also had a "shopping trip" there and got an ugly Burberry bag with a bunch of other tit that clearly waa part of a gift card, and a few months after Fleur went for another visit there (not sure if she was gifted anything or just paid directly) this time was with Really Ree who has the same management as her.

Plus Fleur doesn't move a finger unless she gets paid for or get any sort of big compensation in exchange, she already showed us how sneaky she is.

Not the first time she works with them first it was a shopping trip where she got that green "crocodile skin" Chloe that she was "so in live with and wanted foe a while" then fair enough she made a give away if one similar, at the same time I remember Hayley Hall also had a "shopping trip" there and got an ugly Burberry bag with a bunch of other tit that clearly waa part of a gift card, and a few months after Fleur went for another visit there (not sure if she was gifted anything or just paid directly) this time was with Really Ree who has the same management as her.

Plus Fleur doesn't move a finger unless she gets paid for or get any sort of big compensation in exchange, she already showed us how sneaky she is.
I watched the very beginning of the video and she harped on about how Mike had taken the day off work for River’s sports day, which was then postponed because of Covid, but they decided to go to Bicester Village as a day out anyway… the girl is shameless.

Reactions: 5
Despite the hypocrisy for the likes for fleur, hauls still do extremely well on YouTube. She has to get people to watch somehow. That's why I think she is showing more of the house too, to get views. It's shows she wants to get people back on side. If I was her I'd just quit. Must be hard turning 33 in such an unstable job and not sure of what will happen next. Especially when she got married so young and thought she'd have a loads of kids by now.

Reactions: 5
No she stopped shilling them when she went vegan after accepting years’-worth free food.

A cake that probably cost more than most gifts that other women receive on their 33rd birthdays.
This. Is it the, upper class, posh thing, to pay so much attention to birthdays and holidays when you are older? After 18th, you mostly pay attention to some milestones, such as 25 or 50, if that.
They like presents way too much.

Don’t usually buy it when people slate her style choices here, but those skirts were interesting to say the least.

This. Is it the, upper class, posh thing, to pay so much attention to birthdays and holidays when you are older? After 18th, you mostly pay attention to some milestones, such as 25 or 50, if that.
They like presents way too much.
It's definitely not a class thing. In the Frow gets very excited about birthday presents too.

Reactions: 1
Don’t usually buy it when people slate her style choices here, but those skirts were interesting to say the least.
My friends and I wore those types of skirts back in 7th and 8th grade 😂 very 2000s fashion

Despite the hypocrisy for the likes for fleur, hauls still do extremely well on YouTube. She has to get people to watch somehow. That's why I think she is showing more of the house too, to get views. It's shows she wants to get people back on side. If I was her I'd just quit. Must be hard turning 33 in such an unstable job and not sure of what will happen next. Especially when she got married so young and thought she'd have a loads of kids by now.
Unstable job means nothing to her, it's just a lucrative hobby cause they swim in money.

• Haha
She's trying to postpone the life that was always mapped out for her: the socialite/rich SAHM who gives grand parties and does nothing else but party and go on vacation (while nannies raise the kids). Being an influencer brought some excitement (and lots of extra money) in and I think she really misses the pre-covid times when she was able to jet off on "work"-related pr trips all the time. Which to her own admission she didn't slow down on after River was born. It was the pandemic that made her stay home for the first time ever and I think she's not a fan of that, as massive as the house and grounds are. But in order to get back into the business and get invited to all the events once they take place again, she will have to keep uploading and get a certain amount of views and likes. So...Fleur's not going anywhere is my guess.

Reactions: 17
fleur.JPG

Sorry but these Canada Goose shoes she bought from Bicester Village are like something a teenage emo would have worn in 2006. And CG's are normally priced at over 300 £ so even with the Village discount they're not cheap.

These were followed by some feminine Sandro pieces that looked much nicer. I wish she'd abandon the whole emo gypsy rocker thing 'cause she never gets it right.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 671443

Sorry but these Canada Goose shoes she bought from Bicester Village are like something a teenage emo would have worn in 2006. And CG's are normally priced at over 300 £ so even with the Village discount they're not cheap.

These were followed by some feminine Sandro pieces that looked much nicer. I wish she'd abandon the whole emo gypsy rocker thing 'cause she never gets it right.
I agree. The purple laces are bizarre, too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.