Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You must not have curly hair. Curly hair will get dry as straw when you wash it daily. Plus, my hair takes all day to dry, or quite a long blow drying session, I cannot go through that process daily.

I wash twice a week, but my mother, who does not have European hair, can easily get away with washing it once a week.
That’s fair for you, but this is about Fleur, who has fine, straight hair that she could easily wash after a workout.

Reactions: 11
That’s fair for you, but this is about Fleur, who has fine, straight hair that she could easily wash after a workout.
Yes, I thought this was Lily Pebbles’ thread for some reason, and realised later it was Fleur’s thread.

I still don’t see why she should wash it daily or often. I don’t see the point if her hair isn’t overly greasy. It usually looks fine to me. Personally, I would always try and wash as little as possible. It’s such a chore. Clearly, Fleur is looking for ways to extend between washing as well.

Yes, I thought this was Lily Pebbles’ thread for some reason, and realised later it was Fleur’s thread.

I still don’t see why she should wash it daily or often. I don’t see the point if her hair isn’t overly greasy. It usually looks fine to me. Personally, I would always try and wash as little as possible. It’s such a chore. Clearly, Fleur is looking for ways to extend between washing as well.
As OP said Fleur literally has all the time in the world. She has a nanny, cleaner, gardener, etc and her “job” is hardly time consuming. Her not washing her her after an intense workout is sheer laziness. She has fine hair that doesn’t appear to need much maintenance after washing (in the way that curly hair would).

Reactions: 6
As OP said Fleur literally has all the time in the world. She has a nanny, cleaner, gardener, etc and her “job” is hardly time consuming. Her not washing her her after an intense workout is sheer laziness. She has fine hair that doesn’t appear to need much maintenance after washing (in the way that curly hair would).
Sure, but what’s wrong with being lazy when it comes to hair washing. I have plenty of criticisms regarding Fleur, but I can’t fault her here.

Reactions: 15
She did cut her hair, as seen on her Insta stories.
I barely noticed the difference, plus she went blonder. Again, hardly noticeable.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her after Dubai-gate but she's not doing ANYTHING is she? Or is it just that I got bored of beauty/fashion content years ago and she only posts favourites videos? I don't know if it's just me!

All these years of talking about this and I still don’t get it. It’s an ugly print, yes, but it’s the same exact cut, style, and length of Ingrids. And Fleur, of all people, should not be talking about ugly patterns/prints.
It was the whole outfit. Her hair was like how I do my hair to go to sleep, her shoes clearly didn't fit, and Tanya showed up with a huge black bag that was akin to something you might have taken to school in year 8. The dress was bad and ugly, but the entire look was way worse. It was clear Tanya had put no thought into wearing something appropriate for Fleur's wedding.

Reactions: 24
It was the whole outfit. Her hair was like how I do my hair to go to sleep, her shoes clearly didn't fit, and Tanya showed up with a huge black bag that was akin to something you might have taken to school in year 8. The dress was bad and ugly, but the entire look was way worse. It was clear Tanya had put no thought into wearing something appropriate for Fleur's wedding.
I agree that it wasn’t a good look but I also think Tanya must have been pleased with the way she looked. I think she is probably too vain to go to an event where photos will be taken having put (what she would class as) no effort in. I also think we have all been to events where our hair just doesn’t sit the way we had envisaged it sitting, etc. In my opinion Fleur making bitchy comments about what Tanya wore is just catty school girl behaviour. Especially when, as another poster said, the only difference between Tanya’s outfit and Fleur’s is the print, really.

Reactions: 12
Something went down before Fleur's wedding though, definitely: Tanya was to do her makeup on the day but couldn't be pinned down to do a trial, then turned up on the day wearing an outfit many of us would have thrown on for a casual evening at the pub at that time.
There has to have been a falling out of some kind: there's no way Tanya genuinely wanted to look like that on the day! To me it looks like a "f#$k you" for someone like Tanya to present herself like that for the wedding of someone like Fleur.

Reactions: 14
Remember all that. Still weird though, it’s still Tayna we remember turning up like a scruff and judging her for it. We’re definitely not like ‘lol it was funny she made no effort for Flyer’s wedding’. Was she actually just younger and just not realise she should dress a bit better?

I don’t like the dress, or snake print. But it was, as someone else said, the whole package. Had she have worn that dress with smart black/nude heelsand a smart clutch, nice blow dried hair, maybe it’s an alright outfit, just a print that’s not to everyone’s taste. But she wore it with shoes that didn’t fit, in a colour that didn’t go, hair like she’s come straight from the gym, yr 8 school bag (great description).

For me, if there’s that wedding make up fall out, rather than go to the wedding looking a scuff or making no effort on purpose, I’d sooner politely decline the invite. Like all this time on we’re discussing that bad outfit, so if it was Tayna makibg no effort on purpose, it’s gone worse for her.

Reactions: 13
I hadn’t noticed Tanya’s feet spilling out of her shoes like that before. Reminds me of those people of walmart memes.

Reactions: 3
Remember all that. Still weird though, it’s still Tayna we remember turning up like a scruff and judging her for it. We’re definitely not like ‘lol it was funny she made no effort for Flyer’s wedding’. Was she actually just younger and just not realise she should dress a bit better?

I don’t like the dress, or snake print. But it was, as someone else said, the whole package. Had she have worn that dress with smart black/nude heelsand a smart clutch, nice blow dried hair, maybe it’s an alright outfit, just a print that’s not to everyone’s taste. But she wore it with shoes that didn’t fit, in a colour that didn’t go, hair like she’s come straight from the gym, yr 8 school bag (great description).

For me, if there’s that wedding make up fall out, rather than go to the wedding looking a scuff or making no effort on purpose, I’d sooner politely decline the invite. Like all this time on we’re discussing that bad outfit, so if it was Tayna makibg no effort on purpose, it’s gone worse for her.
Yeah, that’s all very fair. I don’t think either one covered themselves in glory. Tanya bailing on the wedding makeup was bad and Fleur being catty about Tanya’s outfit wasn’t great either.

I actually find it so strange that there was ever a time when Fleur was close enough to other YouTubers that they were at her actual wedding. If she got married now I doubt there would be even one ‘online’ person?

Reactions: 9
As far as we know they never really saw each other again after the wedding. I'd love to know if Fleur still talks to Nikki Philippi who just murdered her dog and Tati who, well, is little miss scandal these days.

Does anyone else remember that Joey vlogged the wedding and then uploaded it within a couple of days? I think it was before Fleur had even shared any photos. They hadn't shared their wedding date at all, had been very private about it, and then Joey's video went up. Definitely worse behaviour than Tanya taking that huge Prada handbag.

ETA there are some weird things I didn't notice at the time.... like them saying that the wedding is over and walking away but in the background you can see what looks like the wedding photos being taken!? Tanya's grey cardigan, Joey ending the vlog in Darcy's room, Jim sounding really irritated with Joey vlogging at all....

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else remember that Joey vlogged the wedding and then uploaded it within a couple of days? I think it was before Fleur had even shared any photos. They hadn't shared their wedding date at all, had been very private about it, and then Joey's video went up. Definitely worse behaviour than Tanya taking that huge Prada handbag.

ETA there are some weird things I didn't notice at the time.... like them saying that the wedding is over and walking away but in the background you can see what looks like the wedding photos being taken!? Tanya's grey cardigan, Joey ending the vlog in Darcy's room, Jim sounding really irritated with Joey vlogging at all....
I remember all the controversy over the title of that vlog too since people said he was 'revealing' their surname when Fleur had tried to keep it private

Reactions: 3
You must not have curly hair. Curly hair will get dry as straw when you wash it daily. Plus, my hair takes all day to dry, or quite a long blow drying session, I cannot go through that process daily.

I wash twice a week, but my mother, who does not have European hair, can easily get away with washing it once a week.
Right I don't but I was talking from my experience and relating it to fleur's hair which also is straight. Wasn't trying to insult anyone who has a different hair texture and can't wash it that often. Just saying for fleur's case it seems like it would be just easier for her to wash it after she's been on the peloton or at least rinse it out instead of whining to us

Reactions: 4
Right I don't but I was talking from my experience and relating it to fleur's hair which also is straight. Wasn't trying to insult anyone who has a different hair texture and can't wash it that often. Just saying for fleur's case it seems like it would be just easier for her to wash it after she's been on the peloton or at least rinse it out instead of whining to us
Yes, sorry about that. When responding, I thought I was in Lily Pebbles’ thread, not sure why, probably because this is a recurring topic there.
Although I always understand anyone trying to get out of hair wash day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.