Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I remember that as well.
The worst things for me, by far, are wearing new clothes before washing them, washing Piglet in her sink and dirty chapped nails and cuticles.
Do you honestly wash everything before you wear it? What if it was dry clean only, or wool/silk or a coat or scarf or something? I couldn't be arsed with that.

Reactions: 33
Do you honestly wash everything before you wear it? What if it was dry clean only, or wool/silk or a coat or scarf or something? I couldn't be arsed with that.
If it's touching my skin it gets washed right away. There are a ton of chemicals & filth on clothing straight from the store/factory it's honestly so gross.

Reactions: 12
Actually washing all the brand new clothes before using them is the right thing to do, it's full of chemicals, filth and let's be honest the vast majority is stored in doubtful places.

Reactions: 17
I remeber her asking about how to get away with not washing her hair after sweating on her peloton and someone suggested using the hair drier to dry her head sweat :sick: . Like she has all the time in the world why not just wash your hair every day? I know they say it isn't good for your scalp bit honestly I'm sure letting that dried sweat sit on your scalp mixed with all her hair product has to be worse than washing your hair daily.
I often just rinse my hair in the shower if I got sweaty but not otherwise dirty (and just washed my hair the previous day and am not ready to shampoo again, obviously). She could even do something like that. I've never understood thinking that dry shampoo or other products were a substitute for getting actual sweat or grime out of your hair. Sure, use them every once in a while if you're short on time - it's not like your own sweat is really going to HURT you sitting on your skin for a few hours - but like you said if she has so much free time and a pretty loose schedule, and is working out in her own home in the first place, I can't fathom why she wouldn't shower.

Reactions: 7
Yes, washing your new clothes is really good for you. Among others, they are sprayed with fungicides to prevent moulding in storages (I am a biologist, actually learned that). If it's something sensitive, at least soak it, for sake of your own skin.

Reactions: 10
Tried watching her latest video, the 5x emptied challenge, and I just couldn't do it. Feels like she turns the camera on and just starts talking, there's no editing and she rushes through everything. For some reason it stressed me out so much and I can't enjoy her content at all. This isn't new as that's what originally put me off her videos some time ago but I decided to give another video a chance today... nope nope nope.

Reactions: 10
Tried watching her latest video, the 5x emptied challenge, and I just couldn't do it. Feels like she turns the camera on and just starts talking, there's no editing and she rushes through everything. For some reason it stressed me out so much and I can't enjoy her content at all. This isn't new as that's what originally put me off her videos some time ago but I decided to give another video a chance today... nope nope nope.
I feel so much smugness coming from her - how it's possible to come of as pretentious as she does, even when she talks about deodorants?

Reactions: 15
She really has absolutely no sense of style. The gold Gucci hat doesn’t go with the blue flowery dress and the black espadrilles don’t go with the outfit whatsoever. Terrible 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She really has absolutely no sense of style. The gold Gucci hat doesn’t go with the blue flowery dress and the black espadrilles don’t go with the outfit whatsoever. Terrible 🤦🏻‍♀️
For Fleur, sense of style is putting luxury brand over another luxury brand like a big mac so you get a super luxurious look, that's her concept. Obviously a decorator is doing all the work in her house and she is taking the credit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she always wear all these frumpy, huge dresses? What is she trying to hide exactly? She is quite short and petite and those dresses really don't suit her. They overwhelm her.

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 20.56.53.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 20.57.32.png

Reactions: 16
The rose one is just terrible on her.

Have I just counted 13 Chanel bags behind her?:eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The rose one is just terrible on her.

Have I just counted 13 Chanel bags behind her?:eek:
So many of them looks identical shape, colour and size, what's the point? Also not the best way to storage them the light will end up damaging the leather.

Reactions: 13
Couldn't she be bothered to at least wash her hair for a wedding and a video?
To wear a same hairstyle to a wedding and a regular day around a house, I kind of feel sorry for her cause she obviously can't let that "stuck-up" thing go.

Reactions: 4
I remember many years ago she did a photoshoot with a magazine (?) and they styled her hair in this really lovely up-do, nothing too fancy, but for once you could see her face properly and she looked great. I think she hated it which makes sense, because she always has been insecure about her face (thus the botox and fillers and teeth stuff). She uses her hair as a security blanket because she thinks its distracts from her face. And then she piles on the big flowy dresses, the stacks of jewelry, an expensive but boring/ugly handbag, and ta-dah, her everyday outfit until the end of times.

Reactions: 14
I remember many years ago she did a photoshoot with a magazine (?) and they styled her hair in this really lovely up-do, nothing too fancy, but for once you could see her face properly and she looked great. I think she hated it which makes sense, because she always has been insecure about her face (thus the botox and fillers and teeth stuff). She uses her hair as a security blanket because she thinks its distracts from her face. And then she piles on the big flowy dresses, the stacks of jewelry, an expensive but boring/ugly handbag, and ta-dah, her everyday outfit until the end of times.
You forgot the nose job which together with the awful teeth she had improved her face a lot, but is not like she was ugly, she has also this obsession with fake blonde hair and I heard her saying many times that her eyes are green when they are actually hazel

Reactions: 1
I honestly never noticed her nose and/or teeth as being awful tbh, I always thought she was quite pretty when she was younger. Once she started the Botox treatment, she lost a lot of her face's youthfulness and that was a shame. I know Botox fans dont like hearing this, but once it's done in a way that you can't move your forehead or eyebrows, it looks very odd and ages you incredibly.

Reactions: 18
So many of them looks identical shape, colour and size, what's the point? Also not the best way to storage them the light will end up damaging the leather.
Some of them may have been gifted, I remember back in 2012/13 she did a video showing the Chanel medium classic flap which she said Mike had bought her and that she hadn't been happy he'd spent so much money on it. I guess things have changed alot for Fleur since then!

Some of them may have been gifted, I remember back in 2012/13 she did a video showing the Chanel medium classic flap which she said Mike had bought her and that she hadn't been happy he'd spent so much money on it. I guess things have changed alot for Fleur since then!
Or she lied 🤔
We're talking about a woman that makes a wishlist for birthdays and holidays. I haven't had that since I was 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Or she lied 🤔
We're talking about a woman that makes a wishlist for birthdays and holidays. I haven't had that since I was 10.
Holidays as in where she want to go or what she wants to buy there?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.