Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to hear more about what she’s like in public. Mike too.
Yes me too - all the tea please!!!

Fleur left an Airbnb review for the second place they stayed in Cornwall. She felt the need to point out that the bedrooms and bathrooms are 'quite small'. None of the other reviews felt the need to mention this. In fact, this place has otherwise pretty glowing reviews. I feel like the first place they stayed was much more Fleur's style!
What rating did she leave it? Wonder if we can read other reviews she’s left now you have found her

Reactions: 3
What rating did she leave it? Wonder if we can read other reviews she’s left now you have found her
I didn't have to look very hard! She left a link to the place in the description box of the vlog and when you click through her review is right there. I expect her other reviews are available if you click on her profile. I'm locked out of my Airbnb account for some reason, so I can't check right now.

Unbelievable. Small for what kind of group? Wasn't it just her, Mike and their little kid??
Her parents stayed in that place with them too. Fleur was obviously pissed that she couldn't get the first place they stayed for the whole two weeks. That place was fancy - and much more spacious. She also had a moan about the lack of clothes storage in the second place.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I honestly wish she wouldn't keep up the facade of not being able to afford things 🙄 everyone knows she's loaded who pays attention the the background of her vlogs. Would have more begrudging respect if she just said it's too much to spend on PJs or just go balls to the wall and buy them.

Reactions: 20
Ewww the begging. That’s not like Fleur to be fair - have they gone broke?!
Wow. Such a blatant beg. She really has no shame. I mean, we all know she is rolling in money. Freebie PJ's for Fleur in 3,2,1....

Reactions: 16
Those pyjamas are revolting - they remind me of half-stripped wallpaper. The kind you'd be tripping over yourself to get it off the walls as quickly as possible.
How much do they cost anyway? She's shilled silk ones on her channel before that cost around £400 if I remember correctly.
Editing to answer my own question: they're £380, so much the same price as the ones she recommended before, except she'll have been sent those ones without having to beg for them.
£380 for pyjamas, would you be well?!

Reactions: 26
Ewww the begging. That’s not like Fleur to be fair - have they gone broke?!
Jesus, those pjs. Tell me you try not to have sex with your husband at night without telling me you try not to have sex with your husband at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Those pj's are a peculiar taste. Can't say I know anyone who would gush over them or refer to them as anything of dreams.

Reactions: 4
It is interesting to note that her horrendous sense of style extends to pyjamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think unbeamjess dresses very well and nothing she wears is tacky. I rarely if ever, thought fleur dressed well. Mainly because she looks tacky. I'm not sure if it's the colors she picks or something but its just never right even with all the money she has
Nothing Jess wears is tacky, I agree, I just don't think it seems very "her"? Like she was always verbally saying her style was "grunge" but is this demure, soft-spoken wealthy woman buying expensive versions of all the clothing she was emulating punk/alt kids in. I do think the style was a bit more genuine in college, but now when she does it I'm just like ???? Fleur does look tacky in a different way to me, though. She buys a lot of really expensive stuff that doesn't look that nice. Jess's stuff all looks nice, it just doesn't fit her personality.

Reactions: 6
I voted yes to the fringe, just so she'll do something DIFFERENT with her hair.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.