Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say, I saw nothing wrong with her before. But- I felt like her nose looked worse head in because it’s filled and the tip looks too big now. It’s no skin off my.....well, she obviously can do whatever. I would have left well enough alone.

Reactions: 9
I must be the only one who hasn’t a clue what I look like from side profile. These idiots have too much time on their hands to be obsessing over every angle

Reactions: 32
I wonder if she’s got to the stage in life where she realises that being pretty and youthful doesn’t last forever, and she’s panicking becuase no matter how many designer bags you’ve got or how big your house is.. we’re all going to end up old and wrinkly in the end.

Part of me wonders if shes stuck in this cycle of ‘ I want to buy this thing ‘ or ‘ I want to get my botox/brows/nose done’ don’t get me wrong I’ve had a touch of injectables so I’m not slating it but it can become addictive to ‘fix’ things especially if you’ve got cash ££.

I reckon she ought to get herself a meaningful hobby or some charity / activism work. I think if you work in an image-based field like she does, it can make you look for flaws and the next thing to buy or fix, and ultimately give you a warped sense of what’s really important in life..

Reactions: 13
Why 4-6 months? In the video she said 12 months and then probably longer after that. I still agree on the point itself which is that it is still too much at 12 months and longer after as she mentioned.
I'm was just guessing how long the filler lasts based on lip filler & botox.
I didn't watch the video.

Reactions: 2
I don't get why you wouldn't just get a regular nose job?
I can understand why she'd do this once to try it out and see how it looked before then getting a regular nose job - but is she planning on doing these top ups for the rest of her life? With this and all the botox Fleur will be spending ££££ on her face. Good thing she gets all those beauty freebies!

I have to say that (in my opinion) Fleur has lost any natural prettiness she once had. All I see now is a big fake smile, a big shiny forehead and a face full of plastic. I won't even get started on her ugly personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Part of me wonders if shes stuck in this cycle of ‘ I want to buy this thing ‘ or ‘ I want to get my botox/brows/nose done’ don’t get me wrong I’ve had a touch of injectables so I’m not slating it but it can become addictive to ‘fix’ things especially if you’ve got cash ££.
This is where I think she's headed. Obviously she will only do what she thinks are minor procedures every time but it will add up over the years. As I said before, her body, her choices and she should do what she feels comfortable with. It's her holier than thou attitude that's annoying.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s got to the stage in life where she realises that being pretty and youthful doesn’t last forever, and she’s panicking becuase no matter how many designer bags you’ve got or how big your house is.. we’re all going to end up old and wrinkly in the end.

I reckon she ought to get herself a meaningful hobby or some charity / activism work. I think if you work in an image-based field like she does, it can make you look for flaws and the next thing to buy or fix, and ultimately give you a warped sense of what’s really important in life..
This is so true. I definitely went through this cycle briefly during lockdown when I was feeling depressed. Lots of online shopping to try and fill the void I was feeling but the high quickly wears off and you're back to where you started. Can't imagine what that must feel like in the influencer world.

Reactions: 8
I don't get why you wouldn't just get a regular nose job?
She might end up getting one, but this required no surgery, no general anesthesia, no recovery time. I mean, it's pretty much zero risk and zero hassle. I can see why it's a much more attractive solution.

Reactions: 15
watching the video now because I have nothing better to do, I'm just wondering if any of her subscribers actually believe that a reason she held off doing this earlier (for years!) was because she cared about negatively influencing her audience. I really don't think any influencer is that 'considerate'. if they want anything they just go get it. them thinking about what their audience wants is just laughable, and the least priority (unless its linked to views and $$$)
I don't think I'm nitpicking and I have nothing against her, I just really can't believe she thought people would buy this as a reason. with this and Dubai-gate, really goes to show what influencers like her think about the intellect of people following them

edit: sorry I just read the first few comments and they're commending her for exactly this. I just cannot -_-

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
watching the video now because I have nothing better to do, I'm just wondering if any of her subscribers actually believe that a reason she held off doing this earlier (for years!) was because she cared about negatively influencing her audience. I really don't think any influencer is that 'considerate'. if they want anything they just go get it. them thinking about what their audience wants is just laughable, and the least priority (unless its linked to views and $$$)
I don't think I'm nitpicking and I have nothing against her, I just really can't believe she thought people would buy this as a reason. with this and Dubai-gate, really goes to show what influencers like her think about the intellect of people following them

edit: sorry I just read the first few comments and they're commending her for exactly this. I just cannot -_-
I guarantee you that even people on this forum would’ve bought that reasoning before Dubai-gate.

Reactions: 7
Watched the video. Didn't she make her nose worse? The nostrils look bigger from the front and the side, that you can see the inner side or cartilage part? There’s no hook which is what mattered to her I guess.
I've just seen her IG stories from today and I think you could be right: her nostrils look quite big and so does the tip of her nose. I never really paid much attention to her nose before, though, so maybe it was always like this.

Question: would anyone have guessed Fleur had this done if she hadn't made a video about it?

Reactions: 7
Her nose does look more nostril-y and bigger at the end. Reminds me of another altered nose belonging to another covid flyer/ignorer/spoilt rich girl *cough* Amelia Liana *cough*

Perhaps she’s also turning her attention more onto fixing the things she feels are wrong with herself as she potentially can’t fix having a second baby atm for herself 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes nose looks bigger but I guess it has to if you are added filler. It not like she had a small nose to begin with. Paying money to have a bigger nose is madness.

Reactions: 2
It might be an unpopular opinion but I think if I was trying to conceive and had multiple losses like she's said, I'd hold off on the fillers, botox and alcohol.

Reactions: 20
It might be an unpopular opinion but I think if I was trying to conceive and had multiple losses like she's said, I'd hold off on the fillers, botox and alcohol.
She’d rather inject even more crap in to her already frozen face and drink a g&t or three whilst posting on social media about how unfair it is that other people are announcing pregnancies.

Question: would anyone have guessed Fleur had this done if she hadn't made a video about it?
I thought her nose looked a little shiny, like when people get Botox and their skin just looks a bit plastic-y, but honestly from the front, I wouldn't have. From the side, yeah.

Reactions: 4
I've just seen her IG stories from today and I think you could be right: her nostrils look quite big and so does the tip of her nose. I never really paid much attention to her nose before, though, so maybe it was always like this.

As someone said upthread, she clearly missed getting praise for being so "transparent and honest", that's why she did it. She thinks, before anyone notices, she'll talk it about it, while graciously accepting a round of applause for that. Only Dubai was and is off-limits, strange how that works ;-)

Reactions: 17
664E8349-5F7E-443C-91FD-804F31414DBC.png

For someone who thinks she is so smart, so superior in intellect to her followers (admittedly most of them are thick enough to buy her spiel about ‘waiting’ conscientiously to alter her nose, she is a fool. Any basic idiot would avoid filler/Botox/caffeine/ alcohol if they were truly desperate for a baby.
If she isn’t careful, Mike is going to leave her for a brood mare. I remember how much he clearly wanted a son and how upset he was when they found out they were having a girl. If she can’t produce a male heir, he’ll be off like a shot.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Does she share much of what she eats anymore? I wonder would a bit of lean red meat do her some good. Unpopular opinion probably but it is good for you in some cases. If I haven't been eating well for a while and have been eating to much pasta and stuff I feel way better after a few meat and two veg dinners.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.