Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wonder how many people there are, helping them day to day.
I am 100% positive about a cleaner, she has talked about a gardener and a nanny.
It’s not a “nanny”, it’s “the person who helps to look after River”, remember. :rolleyes: 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Now completely off topic, but why does she always wear jeans around the house?

And that poor kid, always in preppy, pretty tops, dresses and jeans, let her be a freaking child in sweatpants.
I've always wondered this too! I'm fascinated by people who wear full outfits and have their hair and makeup done for a day at home. If I'm home all day I'm rarely even wearing a bra 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've always wondered this too! I'm fascinated by people who wear full outfits and have their hair and makeup done for a day at home. If I'm home all day I'm rarely even wearing a bra 🤣
This makes me feel so much better about myself 😂

Reactions: 11
I spent the last year wearing a selection of leggings, hoodies, and slipper socks. Saw a meme post yesterday about how would you feel if you died now and what you were wearing was your forever ghost outfit. Momentarily felt shame about the lack of a bra but then got back to giving no fucks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I haven’t followed Fleur for a while so I could be completely wrong but I thought her problems were miscarriages, rather than the ability to actually get pregnant, in which case I don’t know if IVF would help?
Apologies if I’m on the wrong track, I appreciate this is a sensitive topic.

Yes I have trouble with multiple miscarriages and IVF is recommended for me due to the screening process it allows.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I think it's called ICSI. Depending on the issue the genetic screening allows them to rule out major issues that could cause miscarriages. But it always depends. Sometimes secondary infertility is just a total mystery.

Reactions: 3
Now completely off topic, but why does she always wear jeans around the house?

And that poor kid, always in preppy, pretty tops, dresses and jeans, let her be a freaking child in sweatpants.
I think they always have lots of people in and around the house and she might want to look somewhat put together (as the lady of the house lol). As mentioned, there are cleaners, gardeners, nannies (I'm pretty sure they have multiple of each) and I always suspected a chef too, when Fleur isn't cooking on weekends to show for the vlogs. I don't think Fleur is someone these days who cooks every day for her family and herself. Weekends, yeah maybe, with Mike playing around with their pizza oven, but other than that no.
When I used to be a nanny in the UK, the mum would always (because it made her feel involved) put out clothes to wear for the kids after school/nursery and on weekends and they were always preppy too. Maybe just something done in wealthier (UK) circles :-D

Reactions: 11
I think they always have lots of people in and around the house and she might want to look somewhat put together (as the lady of the house lol). As mentioned, there are cleaners, gardeners, nannies (I'm pretty sure they have multiple of each) and I always suspected a chef too, when Fleur isn't cooking on weekends to show for the vlogs. I don't think Fleur is someone these days who cooks every day for her family and herself. Weekends, yeah maybe, with Mike playing around with their pizza oven, but other than that no.
When I used to be a nanny in the UK, the mum would always (because it made her feel involved) put out clothes to wear for the kids after school/nursery and on weekends and they were always preppy too. Maybe just something done in wealthier (UK) circles :-D
Thank you for the explanation, I come from a very different culture and background, so it's really weird seeing that.
Here, we put on our sweatpants as soon as we get home from work and we are casual throughout the weekends and holidays. Even at work, everyone values comfort. It hurts me, to look at River in jeans and preppy tops, whereas I wore old sweats and hoodies, outside rolling in the dirt. 90s kids 4ever 😁

Reactions: 8
I come from a very similar background to fleur, went to the same school & have mutual people we know in common & there is no way she has a chef or live in staff. (nanny or otherwise). Not saying they don't have help - nanny, cleaner, gardener etc but that's next level. she also regularly shows herself wearing sweats around the house

Reactions: 17
I don't think they have live-in staff (although a live-in nanny isn't unheard of, my first nanny job was as an au-pair girl for a London family), just people coming to their place very regularly to maintain stuff and do what Fleur and Mike are too busy and rich to do. Also, with a house that massive you probably do need lots of help. And when she talks about re-doing the dozens of rooms (some of which she's never been in) I'm sure they have people come in for that too.

Reactions: 7
I really don't think there are live-in staff. She's asset-rich with the massive house but she's not busy in the same way as someone who is out working 60 hour weeks plus commute. It seems to me that when she used to vlog evenings there was nobody else there.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I think it's called ICSI. Depending on the issue the genetic screening allows them to rule out major issues that could cause miscarriages. But it always depends. Sometimes secondary infertility is just a total mystery.
ICSI is a fertilisation process not screening process. Its when the embyrologist takes the sperm and injects it into the egg. It doesn't help minimise miscarriage only helps the fertilization process

I've done it many times

Reactions: 4
ICSI is a fertilisation process not screening process. Its when the embyrologist takes the sperm and injects it into the egg. It doesn't help minimise miscarriage only helps the fertilization process

I've done it many times
Thank you for taking the time to clarify for us all - I was teaching about embryonic screening only last week, so it's good to make sure the right terminology is being used!

The screening process before implantation is PGS isn't it? Or is it PGT? I think they refer to slightly different processes...

Reactions: 2
Hasn’t she had that nose for awhile now?
No, she literally says it's something she did the previous week. It's a non-surgical nose job. And apparently "the aim of the game" was that it'd look the same from the front. Seems pointless then to me but guess her profile really bothered her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.