Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Fleur’s latest insta story?A picture of River wearing a Chanel bag... how is she THIS out of touch with reality?
YES!!!! So glad you thought this too. What a spoilt little brat....and I mean mummy not River.
The second pic was rubbish and obviously just uploaded for the Chanel brag because the bag Chanel logo was on show

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Fleur’s latest insta story?A picture of River wearing a Chanel bag... how is she THIS out of touch with reality?
I saw it and honestly not surprised. I wouldn’t trust myself with a chanel bag nevermind a toddler seems like it’s asking for trouble. 😂

when she’s doing sponsored kids clothing posts in the future for Next or M&S can we all remember this moment 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something so classless about her obsessing over her young child wearing a designer bag 🤢

Reactions: 16
100% believe she’s laying low until she can announce a pregnancy and rehabilitate her image.
Oh absolutely. I said it a few months ago, she will lay low, then announce her pregnancy and in that video will mention the Dubai trip, acting as if she's super transparent and honest, graciously accepting her fans' admiration. The spin will be that 2020 was so difficult and that they wanted to have one last trip as a family of three before baby no 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely she's taking a break until she can start up the baby content/sponsorships.

I glanced at her insta a few days ago and I see her stories are still her running a hand through her too-long hair she's had since 2004 and swooshing it about.

Reactions: 15
I can't take this sustainability bulls**t seriously from someone, who has God knows how many leather bags or switches a car when its tire goes off.

Reactions: 18
The spin will be that 2020 was so difficult and that they wanted to have one last trip as a family of three before baby no 2.
She will be stupider than I even thought if she does try to spin that. I don’t think she will, I think it’s now been swept under the carpet and no one will ever hear her utter the word “Dubai” again.

Not even going to watch. I was so mad at her at the beginning that I knew I couldn't support her anymore but I thought that maybe over time I would be lured back by content I actually liked, but the opposite has happened. I am totally turned off by everything that she has posted that it makes it easy to avoid. Also helps that I really think she shouldn't have bothered with the botox. I don't like looking at plastic faces.

Reactions: 22
I feel the same. Thought after this blew over I’d forget about it, you know after liking her lockdown vlogs so much. But no, I think that’s it for me too.

Agreed, I've watched her for like a decade but the whole lie of Dubai has just completely made me loss interest. Really held her to a higher standard, my mistake.
I unsubed from her YT & Insta after Dubai and actually haven't been interested since 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Same. I periodically check to see if she has managed to conceive no 2, but she's slammed the brakes on personal content and it's all just selling Nespresso, plant subs, etc. Just like a Gleambot.

Reactions: 15
Me too. Don't follow her anywhere, occasionally look up.
Few years ago, circa 2016-2017, I'd take any advice she gave about beauty or products, now nothing.

Reactions: 5
So I'm watching her new vlog (extremely slow day at work lol) and I can't believe I used to find her relatable and authentic. She's already lost me when talking about decorating the home cinema... (why you'd want cold floorboards over a carpet in a movie room I'll never know, but I don't have these problems 🤣 )

I can’t believe she got rid of those beautiful blue tiles in the bedroom. That was actually my favourite feature in the whole room. All that needed changing was the wooden surround. I am so sick of marble. I usually love her home updates but I’m not mad about the pink and teal bedroom. I do like the blush tones but am not mad on the green headboard

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she got rid of those beautiful blue tiles in the bedroom. That was actually my favourite feature in the whole room. All that needed changing was the wooden surround. I am so sick of marble. I usually love her home updates but I’m not mad about the pink and teal bedroom. I do like the blush tones but am not mad on the green headboard
Completely agree on the blue tiles, she should’ve decorated around them, not got rid of them! The marble looks like something off TOWIE...

Reactions: 12
Fleur just had to add that she never normally shops in H&M - because H&M is for plebs.

Screenshot_2021-04-29-08-46-36-1.png

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.