Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia is an awful person and I can't stand her but I don't think she killed her own cat. I'm sure at the time she was putting up flyers and was desperate to find out what had happened.
Lydia it was just her irresponsibility in letting the cats be outdoors. She would post constantly about how they would kill mice and leave it on her head while she was sleeping. It was probably killed by a farmer, as they had been warned before or there were signs posted? The scent trail ended at a certain spot when they got an investigator.

We can add Sammi(Maria) and her crappy ex-husband to it as well. Gave away dogs when baby arrived, got new ones, then they mysteriously disappeared and people found the same dog on someone else’s instagram randomly. Rehomed at least not like Tanya & her ex with Martha, where we don't know what happened to that poor sweet dog at all.

Fleur is not mates with any of her fellow influencers. Tbh it seems like she thinks she is better than them all, and she doesn't even hide it.

Reactions: 10
I swear I don't think Fleur posted many pictures of Riva until her hair turned blonde.

Reactions: 8
What happened with Sammi and her husband? Ex husband now?!
He was a miserable sponging a-hole who she should never have even moved in with, let alone married.

Nobody really knows other than that it seems like she realised they were toxic.

Reactions: 11
I swear I don't think Fleur posted many pictures of Riva until her hair turned blonde.
She didn't. She spent most of the first year of River's life being judgemental about other influencers using their kids for advertising purposes...until River got cute and blonde enough to be used for advertising purposes.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
And she didn't mind using her for gain sympathy from the people after the Dubai gate. I'm not sure why Fleur de Snob is thinking on realising a jewellery company now considering that her reputation is null and is saturated market just like skincare.

Reactions: 15
Fleur is going off on a trademark issue with Fleur east...
To be fair, I can get it if it's a potential legal issue. She has to maintain the integrity of her trademark or else it gets to the point where anyone can use it. It's something the magazine should've checked out themselves.

Reactions: 12
Fleur east is responding to everyone having a go at her 😂😂😂. She responded to FDF with ‘hey girl’ 😂😂 bet she is seething

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FDF has probably been on the phone to her lawyers already.

Hey, you know what else is 'not very cool,' Fleur? Travelling to Dubai in the middle of a pandemic. And also lying about it!

Reactions: 20
How does Fleur own 'fleur de force?' Isn't it just French for flower power?
If she has it trademarked for use under certain circumstances, she effectively owns it in that way. It's not that no one can ever use the phrase, but I imagine she has it trademarked for use with cosmetics, lifestyle, and in print which is why she's annoyed with the magazine.

Reactions: 17
If she has it trademarked for use under certain circumstances, she effectively owns it in that way. It's not that no one can ever use the phrase, but I imagine she has it trademarked for use with cosmetics, lifestyle, and in print which is why she's annoyed with the magazine.
Yeah, you're right - I bet Fleur is seething especially since Fleur East has replied to multiple comments saying 'you can't trademark a language' and generally seems to find the whole thing hilarious.

Reactions: 11
The magazine is already out so there's not much that can be done about it. I find it hard to believe that such a big magazine would make that kind of mistake so I'm guessing they've checked and found out they can legally use it as a headline.

Reactions: 9
I think what's funnier for me is that loads of people at the magazine will have seen that headline and obviously not one of them said "oh she's a YouTuber!"
I suppose being forgotten about stings a bit when you're between holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was a registered trade mark in 2016. There’s literally a massive list of things it can’t be used for, one being a magazine print. Here’s a link if anyone’s interested 🤣.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The magazine is already out so there's not much that can be done about it. I find it hard to believe that such a big magazine would make that kind of mistake so I'm guessing they've checked and found out they can legally use it as a headline.
I don't know a whole lot (anything) about this stuff, but since she has it trademarked for print publications they might have to publish an apology if Fleur pursues it. If she's pissed enough maybe she'll outright sue.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.