Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The turkey we didn't eat at Christmas...because we were in Dubai.
Do you reckon she is genuinely just stupid? She keeps doing things that remind people that they went to Dubai over Christmas. She is either insanely dumb, or she is trying to rile people up. I suspect the latter, but I don’t get it. Silly cow, either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the turkey makes reference at not being able to have a dinner all together, still not wise to mention because the first idea to comes to our minds is Dubai gate, Fleur is not stupid I think the message was actually cynical.

Also who the hell does egg hunting? Is that a rich people with duck all to do thing? Never heard of any middle class family doing such thing, just eat your chocolate egg and that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Egg hunting is definitely the most exciting part about Easter, I didn’t know it’s not a tradition in England.

Reactions: 11
We egg hunt in the Netherlands too. Well, families with children do.

Reactions: 4
I always thought egg hunting was a rich people thing too :oops: I grew up in a one bed inner city flat and can't think where we would have hidden anything...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They probably are, we rarely if ever got easter eggs or celebrated anyway.
We used wooden eggs for the hunt and gave her a little chocolate one as a prize. Noone needs a 2 year old with a sugar rush!

I expect ours took considerably less time than Fluer's though due to us not having several acres of land. 😂

Reactions: 8
I‘ve always loved easter egg hunts! They were so much fun, we even did them at my kindergarten (with cheap chocolate).
Can‘t believe the crap some people give their kids on easter 🤦🏼‍♀️ My cousin got a freaking bike last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always thought egg hunting was a rich people thing too :oops: I grew up in a one bed inner city flat and can't think where we would have hidden anything...
People in cities do it at the park, or even at home, in the house. I have pictures of myself as a toddler finding one in a plant at home, at our flat. I look very happy with my find. (Admittedly, I do come from a fairly rich family, but I don’t think it’s a class thing here in the Netherlands at least).

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion;

Xmas turkey eaten late, thinks you've forgotten Dubai gate.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.