Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Hannah seriously has a terretaste even to pick up the kids name, I still can't get over the tacky as hell photos from her wedding.

Reactions: 3
Isn't Lulu a nickname for something? I swear she's called Luna something and they shorten it to Lulu..

The turkey we didn't eat at Christmas...because we were in Dubai.
Behind the scenes for these millionaire executives are trips to Dubai, fast cars, and mounds of cocaine. I’m joking, not suggesting they take part in the last one. But people just eat up this fake quaint BS she puts out.

So glad they were able to graciously host her sister in their mansion. It’s a logistical nightmare fitting my sisters family into our small home, but we do it because we value each other’s company more than trips to Dubai.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The vast majority of people who follow her is just to see her luxurious perfect life they never would be able to have. Her personality was more likeable than other influencers but her passive aggressive bitchy behaviour and undirectly putting down others has became more and more evident, she is really full of herself.
For long time she tried to don't make her wealth so evident but now is like she doesn't care anymore, what surprises me is that she ia supposed to come from a wealthy background but before getting married shw looked like any middle class girl sometimes even like a chav. Her bedroom while she was single was pretty cheap, the products she used to use before becoming popular were all high street.

Reactions: 10
Thank you! I knew Lulu was just a nickname. Their kids really have the weirdest names.. Luca Luna and Spike, lol
Spike to me is the stupid dinosaur in the land before time lol

What horrible names wtf

So River is the normal one lol. Tbf River is a nice name but dont like it with Bell

• Haha
Spike to me is the stupid dinosaur in the land before time lol

What horrible names wtf

So River is the normal one lol. Tbf River is a nice name but dont like it with Bell
I’ve always thought spike from Buffy the vampire slayer ! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Suggestion for new thread name; Fleur de Lady of the Manor, owner of a Mercedes, swimming pool and room for a pony.

Reactions: 3
Isn’t spike the dog in rugrats. I think Hannah thinks she’s being cool but her kids are going to be laughed at. When we were choosing a baby name, you have to think of a name that works in childhood but also as an adult.
Imagine when she calls spike at the park people will be expecting a dog to come not a child 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t spike the dog in rugrats. I think Hannah thinks she’s being cool but her kids are going to be laughed at. When we were choosing a baby name, you have to think of a name that works in childhood but also as an adult.
Imagine when she calls spike at the park people will be expecting a dog to come not a child 🤣
Not that I particularly like Spike, but there are plenty of adults named Spike.

When it comes to names in topics like these, I always notice I can handle a lot more when it comes to names. Lulu, Spike, River, I think they’re perfectly fine names. Not necessarily my personal taste, but not weird to me either. But then, I find names like Olivia or Emily very, very boring.

The only name I have not gotten used to is Lily Pebbles’ daughter Grey. I associate that with everything I don’t want to be.

Reactions: 9

When it comes to names in topics like these, I always notice I can handle a lot more when it comes to names. Lulu, Spike, River, I think they’re perfectly fine names. Not necessarily my personal taste, but not weird to me either. But then, I find names like Olivia or Emily very, very boring.

The only name I have not gotten used to is Lily Pebbles’ daughter Grey. I associate that with everything I don’t want to be.
I’ve honestly never heard of a Spike before! Names are such a topic as like you say, when you’ve heard them before they’re just normal to you. We chose an uncommon but not unusual name for my daughter as a lot of traditional names are popular and we didn’t want anything mainstream but we also didn’t want anything too “out there”.
I agree about Grey, as a colour it’s just so dull so i don’t like it as a name. I hear Navy a lot and I actually quite like it but wouldn’t use it 🤣 I also like James for a girl but my husband really hates it.

Reactions: 4
When you‘re rich and your kids will go to private school you don‘t have to worry about using a „weird“ name.

Spike, Lulu and River will be among many others such as Apple, Dream and Hopper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I thought of Spike Milligan, Spike Lee, and also found Spike Jonze when googling, but all of those are nicknames, not their given names, so they could always choose to go by something else if they wanted. Perhaps Spike has a slightly more normal middle name he could go by if he wanted to?!

Reactions: 7
The vast majority of people who follow her is just to see her luxurious perfect life they never would be able to have. Her personality was more likeable than other influencers but her passive aggressive bitchy behaviour and undirectly putting down others has became more and more evident, she is really full of herself.
For long time she tried to don't make her wealth so evident but now is like she doesn't care anymore, what surprises me is that she ia supposed to come from a wealthy background but before getting married shw looked like any middle class girl sometimes even like a chav. Her bedroom while she was single was pretty cheap, the products she used to use before becoming popular were all high street.
She was already with Mike when she started YouTube though, right? And they lived in that house on his parents' estate? I do remember her looks and style from back then and yeah, she used a lot of high street in front of the cameras. But I always felt that she did that because this was right at the beginning of the beauty youtuber wave, and everybody used high street products. For a long time she refused to show her skincare routine and when she finally did, it was exclusively super-expensive products, none of the Simple/Boots stuff she talked about in her videos, and she even mentioned that her routine rarely changes. That's when I figured that she played the role of relatable guru (really well!) in front of her camera, but was into luxurious stuff in her real life. I still enjoyed a lot of her high street recommendations though tbh, because she seemed to at least give everything a proper trial before talking about it.
She definitely became more lady of the manor-like once she got engaged to Mike and full-on after their wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She was already with Mike when she started YouTube though, right? And they lived in that house on his parents' estate? I do remember her looks and style from back then and yeah, she used a lot of high street in front of the cameras. But I always felt that she did that because this was right at the beginning of the beauty youtuber wave, and everybody used high street products. For a long time she refused to show her skincare routine and when she finally did, it was exclusively super-expensive products, none of the Simple/Boots stuff she talked about in her videos, and she even mentioned that her routine rarely changes. That's when I figured that she played the role of relatable guru (really well!) in front of her camera, but was into luxurious stuff in her real life. I still enjoyed a lot of her high street recommendations though tbh, because she seemed to at least give everything a proper trial before talking about it.
She definitely became more lady of the manor-like once she got engaged to Mike and full-on after their wedding.
Yeah hasn't she spoken in the last few years about using something like Dior mascara when she was a young teenager?
She kind of made out it was a major gift at the time but I remember reading between the lines based on some of the antique jewellery and furniture pieces her mother has gifted her for Christmas and birthdays...
She was quite convincing in her early youtube days though I thought - back when we were all a bit more naive!

Yeah Spike isn’t the worst, but his full name is Spike Haigh.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No, it's her sister's son :D I'm loving that you thought it was the dog's name though, it does sound like one :p
Her son is called Spike ? Isn’t that the name of Hugh Grants flat mate in Notting Hill ?! OMG.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.