Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her instastory, there’s a lizard in their home gym and she’s wondering if anyone’s ever seen one like it in uk. Perhaps it’s a stowaway from Dubai? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What was dated about the blue carpet? I don't get it.

With the first pic in her stories of the blue carpet I literally thought that was the "after".

The new carpet looks nice as well, but the one before was imo better and it also shows less dirt than the blue (it's inevitable, not that she cares, she'll pay someone for a cleaning and that's that).

It's not just the carpet, they also seem to have painted the woodwork and the whole before was prettier imo, though the new look is also good.

Reactions: 3
The blue while is new is fine but after a while it turns a bit white so prefer the new one, although with so many animals and a toddler wouldn't be easy to keep it clean, although not sure if it's a part of the house they actually use?

I much prefer Fleur decorative taste than IntheFrow or Lydia

Reactions: 8
How does her face look so cakey and shiny with only skin tint on? She lies about that probably, just like about everything else.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone get a screenshot of the before? I don't understand why she didn't put it on the grid as 3rd photo. The story is gone now, what was the point of putting it there when it only lasts 24h? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this is too far but it annoys me how many adverts this witch does. She's so greedy. There are people starving and she's getting paid to shill high street stuff she probably never uses.

Reactions: 22
Everything influencers do are ads many times not disclosed and covered, even her new in or favourite videos are actual ads that many brands paid for, the worst ones from Fleur are the what i got for my birthsday or Christmas many times really doubted thise were actual presents from her family and friends specially as she makes sure to put an affiliate link of each item.

Reactions: 6
I really wish people would stop believing anything an influencer tells. The Dubai fiasco opened my eyes about influencers. They are just sales people who will spin any bullshit to get their audience to buy stuff. I really want this culture to die. She is Uber rich and I don’t for a second believe she uses any of the affordable things she shows in videos. Fleur is the last person to use products from high street or anything that normal people use. This is what annoys me more. It’s so clear she is lying and people still want to praise her for it. It’s not her who looks like a fool.

Reactions: 25
While her conduct during the pandemic had been appalling...don’t kill me but I like her content, especially the vlogs and home stuff. She and her interior designer have good taste. 😬

Reactions: 11
The thing is, i think Fleur DOES use some of the products she talks about because come on, she DOES use beauty products and so some of the stuff she talks about she also uses. Whats hard to believe is the array of new things she SAYS she uses. I don't know about anyone else but i fail to see how things can keep getting better. Surely you find a product that works and then you use that again. It almost signals a mental health issue, the fact that there never seems to be the 'right' product. Its a real contradiction to the sustainable narrative she's been pushing although i do understand a 'every little helps' attitude is better than a black and white take on the subject. I do wonder how long Fleur will stick around for on youtube. Her channel is dramatically falling

Reactions: 9
I actually think is her decorator who does all the job and Fleur makes it look like is her merit I wouldn't be surprised. If I think about Fleur favourites she has never really been constant with any product, there is always a new fav or the routine is not always the same becayse she has to push the products she has been sent or paid for to promote. In the same sense how someone could actually believe her about those products working as her face is practically plastic, her hair is looked after by a hairdresser even when she shouldn't she appeared with bleached hair shorted and tidy at the ends. The other day I saw that Jen Thorne throwing out like 30 foundation bottles practically full because they were expired, obviously gifted, how they have the nerve to talk about suitability.

Reactions: 8
I actually think is her decorator who does all the job and Fleur makes it look like is her merit I wouldn't be surprised. If I think about Fleur favourites she has never really been constant with any product, there is always a new fav or the routine is not always the same becayse she has to push the products she has been sent or paid for to promote. In the same sense how someone could actually believe her about those products working as her face is practically plastic, her hair is looked after by a hairdresser even when she shouldn't she appeared with bleached hair shorted and tidy at the ends. The other day I saw that Jen Thorne throwing out like 30 foundation bottles practically full because they were expired, obviously gifted, how they have the nerve to talk about suitability.
Agree, no way Fleur is actually doing any of the graft herself

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.