Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That comment about not deserving a second baby is so awful. I can see Fleur throwing us all in the same bucket as that commenter when all we're asking for is some accountability.

Reactions: 41
That comment about not deserving a second baby is so awful. I can see Fleur throwing us all in the same bucket as that commenter when all we're asking for is some accountability.
She for sure left that there to highlight all the trolling and bullying. Who knows if that was a real comment or someone from a PR firm spinning the story and manipulating once again.

Has anyone noticed her weird breathing? It started about a year ago, she does this thing where she’s almost taking a tiny gasp of air through her tongue. I don’t know how to describe it.

Reactions: 18
Has anyone noticed her weird breathing? It started about a year ago, she does this thing where she’s almost taking a tiny gasp of air through her tongue. I don’t know how to describe it.
Haven't noticed, but I'd wager a guess it's got something to do with her fake teeth (she got them to go with her fake face and fake personality!)

Reactions: 8
If she is moderating the comments why would she let that baby one through and not allow other much more reasonable ones. It's clearly to garner sympathy and is another manipulative move on her part. I know it is her job but she really must be extremely calculating. Makes he whole "I didn't understand the rules" even less believable.
Maybe she isn’t deleting them as quickly as she was last night, maybe she’s let it slip on purpose, but either way, that’s a harsh comment. Yeah, she’s done a pretty tit thing, travelling during pandemic, potentially endangering lives and potentially even leading to someone’s death (had she been infected and didn’t know about it, it could have happened, worst case scenario...) either way setting a bad example with her behaviour, but she’s also lost two babies in the span of a year! That kind of comment is brutal!

Reactions: 17
I thought about her réponses and two of them really bothered me.

What has she been doing that she was incapable of editing her SINGLE video in over 30 days!?!?! Besides being in Dubai and finally getting around to “unboxing” her Christmas presents 🙄

I feel like she doesn’t value her YouTube audience. In my head I am thinking... This is where you started. This is where all of your old followers still follow you and buy the sh!t you recommend or create with another brand. But I forgot Instagram pays the bills these days and Fleur’s reach/engagement is on that platform now with an audience that she hid in the comments from and if they knew the truth would feel the same way we do over here.

From what I have seen she has shown zero grace and has acted like a toddler that you have taken candy away from.

I included another chuckle... Dubai vlog
D973007A-CFC7-42CC-9357-56A44A8301BA.jpeg
11AF996D-B0C1-4CA3-8892-D28D74F64085.jpeg
BC44B62C-23D8-4853-B05A-B70190EC42E6.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Affiliate link clicks last for 90 days I believe, so if someone clicks on that website looking for a price because she’s not included it on the video, she’ll still get the revenue three months later if they buy something from the site.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well this is how Zoella finished her youtube career, the things she shows are really expensive I wonder how many people buy out from her links

Reactions: 8
Fleur is the only influencer I haven’t seen put a post up about Sir Captain Tom Moore. Do you think that’s because she knows she’ll get roasted

Reactions: 9

Yel

If you want to further hurt her engagement on Youtube, click on the new video and click off after 10 seconds. Youtube penalises the creators for viewers leaving Youtube while watching their video much more than dislikes. Don't worry about giving her views, because this will be much worse for her than if you never clicked on it in the first place :cool:
The best thing to do is when it pops up in your feed click to view then click right back, tells YouTube not to promote it in the algorithm as people don't like it. Don't bother clicking dislike as all engagement helps.

Affiliate link clicks last for 90 days I believe, so if someone clicks on that website looking for a price because she’s not included it on the video, she’ll still get the revenue three months later if they buy something from the site.
Amazon I think it's 24 hours unless they add it to their basket then it's 90 days, most affiliate programs are the same these days although they used to store cookies for much longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Fleur is the only influencer I haven’t seen put a post up about Sir Captain Tom Moore. Do you think that’s because she knows she’ll get roasted
I said this before, Fleur can never ever again mention the pandemic in any way, because people will come for her (rightly) for being faux-sympathetic.

Edited to add: I mean she really destroyed a whole narrative for herself with the Dubai thing. How can she ever again talk about everybody staying at home, or feeling bad about covid-related restrictions when we all now know that she doesnt care? I don't know, maybe it's a relief to her that she doesnt have to pretend anymore, but it was also a big part of her appeal last year: a wealthy, super-privileged influencer apparently being very sensible and responsible about following the same rules as everybody else. The hell she did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Not filter but still a lot of botox, how it would without the cakey foundation

Reactions: 14
Anyone else ever wonder if she would have dated Mike if he wasn’t so insanely rich??? I always get the vibe she feels like he’s punching above his weight with her (I don’t actually think he is)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.