Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she would. Her family are pretty well off too
Kinda the point I’m making - as in would she only date someone who could buy her Chanel bags and diamond push presents. Can you imagine Fleur dating a “normal” guy who couldn’t afford that lifestyle

Reactions: 9
Is the sort of people who only marry to others of their same status or higher, if Mike was just an average guy not say poor but average salary I really doubt Fleur would have even looked at him.

Reactions: 17
I'm sure Fleur and her siblings were expected to marry within the same or "better" circles. Her family might not be as other-level wealthy as Mike's but they are pretty rich too. Her family's house in Portugal (she's shown parts of it) for example is not your average holiday home size. They rent it out so it can be found on rental pages. Her family's home in the UK is definitely very big too.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm sure Fleur and her siblings were expected to marry within the same or "better" circles. Her family might not be as other-level wealthy as Mike's but they are pretty rich too. Her family's house in Portugal (she's shown parts of it) for example is not your average holiday home size. They rent it out so it can be found on rental pages. Her family's home in the UK is definitely very big too.
lol I wonder what would have happened if one of them wanted to marry a commoner with no money...I can't relate to this kind of social expectation at all

Reactions: 4
Luckily she didn't have to put much effort to get him unlike waity Katie who basically never had a real life waiting for Prince William to propose.

Reactions: 11
I used to think her family was down to earth. I remeber one vlogmas where her mom was making jams to give out for Christmas and though that despite having money they still put time and effort into stuff. And now that I think about it, with all their tk max shopping when fleur was younger and her not really seeming to buy expensive stuff until she was married etc. That they are just cheap. Nothing wrong with being frugal. But considering how her siblings don't seem to require to work to live comfortably (her parents house is huge and Hannah's house looks big too) seems kinda of tacky to cheap out on gifts.

Reactions: 15

Gosh she looks like those very old women on age crisis that start dying their hair of colours. The ounk hair with dark roots, granny clothes and all the jewellery on

2a91bdcf5e0a15e5cdb7932660d325ec.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I used to think her family was down to earth. I remeber one vlogmas where her mom was making jams to give out for Christmas and though that despite having money they still put time and effort into stuff. And now that I think about it, with all their tk max shopping when fleur was younger and her not really seeming to buy expensive stuff until she was married etc. That they are just cheap. Nothing wrong with being frugal. But considering how her siblings don't seem to require to work to live comfortably (her parents house is huge and Hannah's house looks big too) seems kinda of tacky to cheap out on gifts.
I will forever remember when Fleur got a chemical burn from a nail polish remover her mum had bought from Aldi or Lidl. No shame in the shops (love them!) but oof.

My best friend in high school (we've drifted apart since finishing uni) was from insane wealth but you could never really tell at the time. You could tell they were rich but her mum shopped only in Aldi and a 'bulk buy' type of a shop where we lived. They always hunted down the biggest discounts. They bought presents from those '100 random cheap funny/weird' gift shop type places.

And then when I was in my 20s I came to see actually how wealthy they are. We slowly drifted apart due to this insane wealth and lifestyle difference (she was pursuing a law degree in Northern Europe, acting in London and renting an apartment there and bought an apartment in LA as well as a penthouse in our 'home' city at the age of 21 all in one year...) and we had almost nothing in common. I recently looked her up on instagram (she wasn't on it for the longest time) and she was uploading stories about how she was ordering Ikea shelves to her Dubai hotel suite to hold all her shoes and she's on average wearing 30,000 euros in clothes, bags and shoes at all times. She's not an influencer by any means, just dripping in wealth. And yet I'm still friends with her mum on Facebook and she drives her beater Volvo and still does budget grocery store shopping.

I think it's just a thing with a certain level of old money. You cheap out in some parts, go ham with others...
At least I see Fleur's family a lot in my highschool friend and her mum.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I will forever remember when Fleur got a chemical burn from a nail polish remover her mum had bought from Aldi or Lidl. No shame in the shops (love them!) but oof.

My best friend in high school (we've drifted apart since finishing uni) was from insane wealth but you could never really tell at the time. You could tell they were rich but her mum shopped only in Aldi and a 'bulk buy' type of a shop where we lived. They always hunted down the biggest discounts. They bought presents from those '100 random cheap funny/weird' gift shop type places.

And then when I was in my 20s I came to see actually how wealthy they are. We slowly drifted apart due to this insane wealth and lifestyle difference (she was pursuing a law degree in Northern Europe, acting in London and renting an apartment there and bought an apartment in LA as well as a penthouse in our 'home' city at the age of 21 all in one year...) and we had almost nothing in common. I recently looked her up on instagram (she wasn't on it for the longest time) and she was uploading stories about how she was ordering Ikea shelves to her Dubai hotel suite to hold all her shoes and she's on average wearing 30,000 euros in clothes, bags and shoes at all times. She's not an influencer by any means, just dripping in wealth. And yet I'm still friends with her mum on Facebook and she drives her beater Volvo and still does budget grocery store shopping.

I think it's just a thing with a certain level of old money. You cheap out in some parts, go ham with others...
At least I see Fleur's family a lot in my highschool friend and her mum.
Fleur and her mum both love a "bargain" - I remember years ago, they'd both buy any old tit if it had a designer label and a half price + reduction.

Reactions: 17
Can you send me the link? I would love to see it!!

Reactions: 2
Fleur and Mike have very similar faces sometimes he looks more like her older brother than husband, also Fleur used to be quite mean and bitter with wee River while Mike was always crazy about her so no surprise Riv is far closer to Mike and after seeing Fleur true colours I really doubt how she treats her daughter offline

Reactions: 19
I don't know why she is so convinced that River resembles only her - I see a lot of Mike's features in her.
Plus, she is so much closer to Mike, maybe that is why she is pushing it? Just to feel important.
I don't think she looks anything like Fleur. Maybe the hair colour is similar but in every other way she looks more like Mike.

Reactions: 9
She definitely pre recorded the soda stream advert the same day she did the January video... The tan is a dead giveaway 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh would love to see as well!

I still haven't figure out how to send anyone on here private messages omg :-D The villa was named after the lady of this thread and it's in the algarve area (if this takes things too far please anyone let me know!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I still haven't figure out how to send anyone on here private messages omg :-D The villa was named after the lady of this thread and it's in the algarve area (if this takes things too far please anyone let me know!)
It's not the one that charges £7k a week is it?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Villa Fl...? Looks stunning, I guess price wise ise is ok if it's per week and up to 8 people, certainly if you go alone or just a couple you are better staying in a hotel.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.