Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like this comment calling her out has now been deleted from the video, so Fleur’s reply saying she’s moderating the comments has gone too
This is just like a rerun of her initial 'apology' comment on Instagram.

Reactions: 8
She must have done something, there is something wrong with her face. Last night in the stories, there was no way she could move her upper lip and her face looked really odd. Personally, I get that she wants to stay pretty (who doesn’t?) but I just never realised that that’s the price that goes with it. Does anybody know how long does Botox make your face look funky for? And what’s the wear off, like a month of wierd face and few months of looking young and then rinse and repeat?
She has admitted to using a filter to film her stories for IG. She records them with the filter then uploads so the name of the filter is never included in her stories. It was one night in bed pre-Dubai where she showed her face without a filter. I would say 99.9% of influencers use a filter for stories.

For botox depending where you live the unit pricing is around $7-15 USD and depending on where you get it done it lasts around 3-4 months or less or more. It will matter how fast your body metabolizes it and how many times if any that you have had it in the same place.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why can't I see any of these negative comments? All I can see are positive ones apart from one where someone has asked if she is going to address her trip on YouTube.
I am wondering if I am catching them before she deletes them... here is the order that I am seeing the comments.
52149C8A-C141-4750-BBF2-F77827921BAC.png

Reactions: 4
She has admitted to using a filter to film her stories for IG. She records them with the filter then uploads so the name of the filter is never included in her stories.
I didn't know this. Sooo sneaky!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone here watch D’angelo Wallace’s video today called “influencer-19” it’s a really good breakdown of all the celeb and influencer covid privilege and how sneaky they all were. Pity Fleur wasn’t in it then she’d know about trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone here watch D’angelo Wallace’s video today called “influencer-19” it’s a really good breakdown of all the celeb and influencer covid privilege and how sneaky they all were. Pity Fleur wasn’t in it then she’d know about trolling.
This on IG right now is gold.

This is what Fleur can seem to understand because she lives such a privileged life that she can’t see past the vast fields of her mansion.

These stories relate to Stephen calling out influencers for being irresponsible.

D40AB265-CB39-49D9-AD91-10C5D8DC0CF0.png
6ADEFF0D-2F3C-445D-A392-81AC8EE39BF3.png
70AA3F0E-601C-41CB-BC32-EDBECEAACAEB.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have been a follower since her beginning and have joined the movement and decided to unfollow all of her socials too.

Reactions: 24
Bloody hell she’s talking so fast in that video..... has she got a plane to catch or something?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Just watched her video and didn't see any negative comments...are they being deleted? Or, am I just an idiot who can't find them?

I doubt Wallace would cover anyone from the UK unless they have millions of followers or is considered a world-wide, mainstream entertainer. It sucks because Fleur definitely has an international audience.

I wonder did she get more botox in Dubai and it wasn't her usual doctor so that's why she looks so overdone now? Because she has been getting it for years and it never looked this bad before.

Reactions: 9
I know people say cancel culture is wrong but these influencers jobs literally exist because of their reputation and followers so I think it is fair to say that if I can no longer trust you then of course I will withdraw my support of your "brand" by unfollowing. I think many of her followers don't care or don't think there can be anything done about it but actually she can be held accountable for her behavior. This is a much smaller US influencers, different circumstances obviously but the sentiment rings true.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
This on IG right now is gold.

This is what Fleur can seem to understand because she lives such a privileged life that she can’t see past the vast fields of her mansion.

These stories relate to Stephen calling out influencers for being irresponsible.

View attachment 414446View attachment 414447View attachment 414448
see, plenty she can talk about without “repeating” herself.

she was visibly pissed in the last vlogmas video, pretending as if she weren’t going to go on vacation anyway. Can’t think of something so worth “cancelling” someone over, but I guess as long as we continue to get vlogs of her ugly dogs, it’s worth being stuck in this pandemic.

I see she has posted an insta story saying she’s considering doing a Q&A on her stories. Errr, 99% of the questions will relate to Dubai. She’s either a total idiot or she’s messing with us.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Agh nobody tried to cancel her, she fucked up herself alone, yes she has blind dumb followers who would justify any tit she does but there are many others who managed to see her true colours and decided to dump her. Also surprised me her lame excuse about not able to read more because she is a mum now, ermmm Fleur you don't work, you have cleaners who keep your house tidy, a gardener who sort out your massive property, a nanny who look after River otherwise you just dump her in a nursery, you do duck all the entire day!

Reactions: 20
@Rosie2019 She has admitted to using a filter to film her stories for IG. She records them with the filter then uploads so the name of the filter is never included in her stories. One night in bed pre-Dubai where she showed her face without a filter..that was when she talked about using the filter. She looked human and it was refreshing. You could see her wrinkles and scars.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.