Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the feeling many of her following in youtube doesn't know about Dubai. Is it possible she is moderating the comments before become public, I wrote one and answered someone else comment and I don't see it.

Reactions: 12
Hmm interesting. I think somebody else has done her editing! The intro has gone and the font on the video itself is different to her usual style. Also she's not put the price and name of the item on the screen as she usually does with videos like this - annoying as that was something I liked with Fleur.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she didn't mention it. Put the video out on a monday to hide it too. What a sneaky horrible way to do things. Make it all so much worse and I will never ever trust her again. I really hope she is ashamed of herself but if she got away with it then I guess she won't care anymore.

Reactions: 9
Is it me or she sounds extremely nervous? She practically has no facial expressions with all that botox, the book description was like "is a goos book" that's it 🤣
Honestly the review of that first book was awful. She talked about it for 3ish minutes and I still have no clue what it's about.

Reactions: 5
She is deleting all the Dubai comments as they appear! There were 41 comments and now down to 37.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 413938
Dubai. She’s been in Dubai....
I replied saying this and it was instantly deleted!

She's done something where the poster can still see their comment but noone else. I posted and checked with my boyfriend's account and I can't see the comment but it is still there on mine.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She deleted my comment about owing her YouTube audience an apology 🤷‍♀️ I used to genuinely like Fleur. I won't believe a word or product she shills any more. Sad but she's proven what kind of person she is.
Also, she's been in the beauty industry for 10 years and doesn't seem to understand that Vitamin C is sensitive to air and light, thus completely useless when it's in a pot. Clueless!

Reactions: 21
I replied saying this and it was instantly deleted!

She's done something where the poster can still see their comment but noone else. I posted and checked with my boyfriend's account and I can't see the comment but it is still there on mine.
Yep same with me. Sneaky witch

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.