Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
My husband has a very sensitive scalp and uses faith in nature- don’t know if you’ve tried it? Works well for him. He tops up with the lush tea tree spray when he can’t wash his head.
Thanks! I’ve noted that down to try next time! The Philip Kingsley sensitive scalp one usually works best for me, but it’s £££ :)

Reactions: 1

Muukkie

Was this on her insta? Can someone ask why she blocks everyone that makes a comment about Dubai?

I totally get it if someone is hounding her but not for mentioning it once!
Yes, it was on her insta stories. I voted for a Q&A. 😁

Is it me or is the filter removed or less extreme?
0A1A2FC1-A85B-4C10-A248-ABA078693783.png

Muukkie

I think she’s said in one of the photos of her bracelets that she got a bracelet/ring the day River was born from Mike and there was a set of diamonds on her finger and another diamond bracelet as well. But maybe I’m wrong?

Man, I could do with a diamond ring, and a vintage Chanel. Sell them and put a deposit down for a house.. would be nice 😂😂😂😂😂
I think she’s said in one of the photos of her bracelets that she got a bracelet/ring the day River was born from Mike and there was a set of diamonds on her finger and another diamond bracelet as well. But maybe I’m wrong?

Man, I could do with a diamond ring, and a vintage Chanel. Sell them and put a deposit down for a house.. would be nice 😂😂😂😂😂
No....this bracelet from Cartier. The details are from the IG post linked below. I had previously posted the photos from it.

Keikochan

VIP Member
I think we’ve mostly agreed it was a move to avoid inheritance tax.
Perhaps but there are easier ways to avoid that. For example, make will, put the assets(house) into a trust until you die & also take out life insurance. That way everyone can live in the houses they like & have chosen themselves. Also they would be adding to the overall family property inventory. But idk 🤷‍♀️

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Scrolling on Instagram I just got an add for Look Fantastic selling Pureology and Fleur was in the video.

Also, did she ever share what dye she used to do her hair pink? So many comments asking her to share and she can’t be arsed to reply to single one.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Hmm ok in the crashed Olive Oil stories she does look sad actually gives me the impression she has been crying.

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
A will wouldn’t protect the house from inheritance tax. If you leave a property in your will (not to your spouse), it will count towards the value of the estate.

Mikes parents purposely gifted the house to Fleur and Mike while they’re alive, so after 7 years there won’t be any inheritance tax to pay on it.

Would Mike's parents have to pay capital gains tax though?

zarkomaja

I think she actually mentioned it twice in her youtube video. Some beach blonde product....
Scrolling on Instagram I just got an add for Look Fantastic selling Pureology and Fleur was in the video.

Also, did she ever share what dye she used to do her hair pink? So many comments asking her to share and she can’t be arsed to reply to single one.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Villa Fl...? Looks stunning, I guess price wise ise is ok if it's per week and up to 8 people, certainly if you go alone or just a couple you are better staying in a hotel.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Anyone know what's going on with Becky Sheeran (talkbeckytalk)?
She's been doing a countdown to something "exciting" in her instagram stories but now the countdown is over she hasn't posted anything on YouTube, insta grid or stories - I get the impression she's quite unwell generally but wondered if anyone knew what this latest thing is all about?
I saw the countdown too, but nothing since. Maybe she got the timing wrong on the countdown.

Is she really posting about being down about other people's pregnancy announcements?!
Where did she mention this - on Instagram?
I think she mentioned it in a vlog - probably the one where she talked about her miscarriages.

S1920

VIP Member
By whom, and why?

Loads of people at the time. She said she booked it because her Mum and sister had one so she probably needs one too.

Ive had two sections. I had a very large fibroid removed a few years prior to getting pregnant & was told I needed a section because of scaring & rush of rupture. So I had a reason but I’m sure I came across as overly defensive because (i) people tend to judge people for having sections, and (ii) I was asked outright why I was having one.

If Fleur didn’t want to labour as long as the risks including to the child were accepted by her that is her choice & I don’t agree with questioning it.

btw i understand vaginal birth are better for the baby.

I don't have a problem with it at all either. That was by no means the point. The point was in response to her controlling the date as well as everything else. Which yes she can do but she can do all the other thing ls too which everyone here has a right to comment on.

Plus going Private, especially over Xmas time, again gives more control of the date.

Last edited:

queenamber

VIP Member
I have a sensitive, dry scalp and the Purology Hydrate on is one of a few I can use for a prolonged time without my scalp flaring up. Thought the menthol would be a problem but no. Everyone is different though :)
Ah I'm glad!! The smell is gorgeous, I wish it worked for me :(

oshare

VIP Member
No not on you tube an Instagram post that she had already posted then edited so it wasn’t a new post and probably a lot of people haven’t read it. She is so manipulative.
Thanks! I already thought so.

Any guesses how long she'll take to upload again?

• Haha

Rosie2019

The comments on the love of huns post are hilarious.

Also looking at the recent pictures of fleur smiling, she does look a bit weird with the botox. It must he hard to get the balance right because I assume she went to a good doctor.

Liptastic

VIP Member
Definitely had her hair done. She breaks covid rules to travel on holiday now she breaks covid rules to get her hair cut and blonded up. Got to remember covid rules dont apply to selfish love myself rich b🐩.
When are these photos from?