Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
The thing is with such a an amount of followers the rate should be at least 7%, likeypu have the active followers who like and comment and the fake or inactive followers, if the ones who used to give that engagement or keep the numbers up unfollow then I guess i not so good but again not like Fleur lives out of youtube and her minions would keep approving any shitty attitude from her

Reactions: 2

Muukkie

I'm sure Fleur and her siblings were expected to marry within the same or "better" circles. Her family might not be as other-level wealthy as Mike's but they are pretty rich too. Her family's house in Portugal (she's shown parts of it) for example is not your average holiday home size. They rent it out so it can be found on rental pages. Her family's home in the UK is definitely very big too.
Can you send me the link? I would love to see it!!

EllPee

Dunno, I unfollowed. I went off this post:

"She spent a good portion of a vlog talking about it, and every time an influencer now announces a pregnancy she posts about feeling down, etc."

Rosie2019

How had she manipulated who dislikes on the comments? So strange. Does youtube let you hide dislikes? That is so weird and sneaky

Liptastic

VIP Member
I was thinking her old pal Gemma tomlinson. Could be totally off the mark but something rubicon said about she thought it was obvious who it was made me wonder it was her
Ah it could totally be Gemma! I did say wonder what Gemma thinks of this scandal as she's so outspoken about covid restrictions and people who break them. Fleur and Gemma were close before Christmas, I don't know if they still are, but both still follow each other on IG.

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
It’s crazy to me how people love the lockdown content so much. I always liked her product videos. I don’t take her recommendations seriously because I do my own independent research before buying, so it’s not like I “trusted” her, I just liked being introduced to new products. So in my mind, she lies way more in her seemingly down to earth vlogs than her obviously paid-for product videos.
Interesting, what do you mean she lies way more in vlogs - is it that her life isn’t down to earth at all?!

S1920

VIP Member
Looks like she bought exactly 200 followers today and yes is better small amounts, not surprised about the fake followers, for the number she has the engagement rate is very low Zoella whp is around the same time as her is unreal the amount of fake followers she has.

Do we know how many she has lost now?

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
So much hassle for such a simple wedding dress? She looked pretty but that dress was extremely simple like something you can easily find on sale at Debenhams brides department.

Also for people saying that how you can say she is buying fake followers, well is call common logic, she was losing dozens and hundreds of followers per day then out of the blue three days she wins very suspicious numbers again... To then go back downhill? Her youtube channel is also dying.

I found funny her Garnier ad, we all known how pissed off she would be if she get gifted for Mother's day a card with "cheap" face masks

Screenshot_20210310_123907.jpg

Hmmmjustreading

I loved the fabric she showed that they went for in their corridor or something (imagine life where you need to chose curtain fabric for your hallway?!? us plebs get it from Ikea) Looked it up and it's £175 a meter 😭 I know it's William Morris, but hot damn!
just buy some curtains, why is she looking at fabric. She probably doesn’t even go to that wing of the house 🤣

• Haha

Nova

VIP Member
Her brother's kids have pretty normal names. Arthur and Willow. Him and his wife seem pretty normal, yet not so close with Fleur and Mike. She never gushes about his kids, like she does about Hannah's. I guess her sister in law likes to keep it low and normal, so they don't get along that well. She doesn't seem so preppy and up-tight like Westaway girls do.

What is his real name? I've always thought it was 😱
Shelton Jackson (Spike) Lee - according to Wikipedia.

- - -

I don’t think we can conclude they don’t get along as well with her brother, just because we see/hear less of them. Maybe they’ve asked she doesn’t mention them.

Elbirk

What are the odds that that was thrown away the moment she finished filming that video? Also, the absurdity of being paid to shop in a charity shop when others shop there out of choice/necessity is not lost on me... I understand the need for advertising, but it’s just.. what are the odds that people like her will want to shop in an Oxfam? Unless it’s for cool vintage teacups...
If I rembember correctly she showed the used toys she bought for River in the vlog about organizing the playroom

Reactions: 1

sangariana

Chatty Member
Ugh I don’t usually come and whinge about people’s interiors but the pink bedroom doesn’t make sense. The tiles on the fireplace are blue and white why not centre the room around the fire place?

and the weird background music she put in this time. It’s so weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1