Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
I hate how basic and uninspired her kitchen flooring is.

From her newest vlog I gathered Mike's parents didn't do a great job looking after the house. What's with the flaking radiators? That horrendous hearth in the pink bedroom, it's plain to see Mike's parents had no taste when they chose that wood trim to go around the hearth... I keep getting a hint of shade from Fleur, like she wants to say the previous owners did this or that, but catches herself in time.
Yeah but she’s going to replace it with marble. Groundbreaking. Doesn’t really go with the period of the home either.

Reactions: 1

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
OT but what do you mean by Ruth doing the gap in her teeth 'on purpose?' Isn't that just how her teeth are naturally? I remember her from when she was starting out as a model (on C4's This Model Life) and she had the gap back then.

I just checked and she had the gap when she was a kid!
All of us had messy teeth when we were kids, I think it was around 2000 when it started to become trendy between models to have a massive gap in their front teeth, maybe some people like Madonna have it naturally but a bunch of models did an actual treatment to create the gap.

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
G and T was defending Fleur for a long time.. when I DM’d from my fake account telling them who I thought they were, they IMMEDIATELY changed their tune and posted a big ‘actually I’ve now considered it I do think it was bad what you did’ on Fleur’s insta. Bit suspect 🤔 😂

G and T seemed to be on some sort of Fleur-defence / damage control thing.. now I won’t publicly accuse who I think the account is, but it doesn’t take a genius.. 😏
Is it a certain someone with the initials GT for their real name?!?

• Wow

kat.es

I'm sure Fleur and her siblings were expected to marry within the same or "better" circles. Her family might not be as other-level wealthy as Mike's but they are pretty rich too. Her family's house in Portugal (she's shown parts of it) for example is not your average holiday home size. They rent it out so it can be found on rental pages. Her family's home in the UK is definitely very big too.
Oh would love to see as well!

Simba88

Same. Purology hydrate works so well for my very dry hair and sensitive scalp. It's the best shampoo I have tried. I hate the minty smell and the menthol feeling though.

I tried it and it didn't work for me. These type of shampoo work well for my husband too as he's eczema prone on his scalp, but for me they are usually not hydrating enough.
There is a difference between dandruff and dry scalp (Brad Mondo has a video about this) I guess depending on which one you have Pureology might work or not. Regardless different things work for different people!

Personally, what I don't understand is that the person who exposed Fleur on social media saying that she had gone to Dubai was in Dubai herself. She/he called out Fleur for travelling but the person was doing exactly the same LOL
I was referring to the anonymous accounts stirring it up- G&t & chaz

fallouou

I feel like some other influencers that originally liked her apology post have now unliked it. Liv Purvis being one.
I hope so. How do you know Liv Purvis is one of them?

G&T was a troll account. And Chazzie wasn’t in Dubai?

ETA sorry got you confused with the poster above!

Do you mean Becky might have been G&T :ROFLMAO: ? I like the idea that it could’ve been her idiot sister Hannah.
I don’t think it would’ve been becky... she’d have used a much more discreet username. Also, if she was caught it would be embarrassing and very scandalous. I’m sure becky was watching from the sidelines though extremely smug as i do think she became very bitter and jealous of fleur

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
Last week I read an online article about rich people going to Dubai for vacation- vaccine and it costs easily 10K.

Do you guys think that's what Fleur and Mike did, or did they just go on a vacation?