Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonstone

I remember in one of Fleur's trips to a charity shop she got second hand toys for River that she bought real cheap that she'll give a good scrubbing and give to their daughter. The look of disgust on Mike's face says it all tbh.
If you remember the vlog, please let us know which one it is 😄

Reactions: 1

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Animal hair causes infertility????
Well no like you have a cat and won't be able to have a kid, but there are studies that link animal hair (mostly cats) to help on complications for anyone looking to get pregnant or during pregnancy. Obviously not everyone, but just to have a bunch or just one and not cleaning properly the hair that leaves everywhere can cause toxoplasmosis for example.

Really, I never heard that before. How does it cause issues? I actually felt sorry for her with the whole vegan thing because to me it sounded like it may have caused her to have problems or at least have exacerbated them to the point that you would have to question whether her diet contributed to the miscarriages.
I think it was Natalie Portman who was vegan or vegetarian and once she got pregnant and while she was breastfeeding she quit that diet for a while because doctors told her she wouldn't have enough nutrients in her body to carry a safe healthy pregnancy.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been discussed already. I’m so disappointed in fleur since going to Dubai but I used to love her favourite videos as background noise. Does anyone recommend someone similar? They have to be English sorry I know it’s bad but I find an American accent quite grating when I’m trying to unwind and listen to something soothing and fleurs voice was A1 for it. TIA! ❤
Maybe Hannah Michalak? The Michalaks gave a family channel which I don’t really tend to watch anymore, but I do like Hannah’s vlogs on her own channel, great for background buzz

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Is because became irrelevant, Niomi I haven't been folloing her insta but she is lazy af to upload videos on youtube

georg

The globe pendant lights are beautiful. Her home style is very elegant. She should focus on that, maybe do an interior design course or something. Is she (or Mike) from an aristocratic family ?

rubicon

But it doesn't make sense (unless Becky or similar scorned friend). If it was someone who was defending her then disappeared, yes, but Mike/Hannah/Mum wouldn't go on for literally hours replying to other people's comments agreeing how disappointing it was to cover up what they had been doing.

If G and T thought they might be exposed on tattle then of course they’d spend ages back tracking.

I don’t know why anyone ever thought it was Becky, as this account spent hours upon hours defending her.. and Fleur and Becky clearly ended their friendship a few years ago.

They accused me of being chazzie and then when I said ‘maybe’ (lol I was literally never chazzie) they then accused me of being ‘sheeran’ (Becky surname)

gosh this is so complex feels like a bloody episode of luther or something 🤣🤣