Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S1920

VIP Member
Just saw Zoe liked Fleur's post today. The post I of no relevance (perfume) I just didn't think they were particularly friends still.

dee_mc

VIP Member
I didn't know Fleur's mum is also an artist! She's been selling antique jewellery on instagram for a while but I saw last night that she sells her paintings also, on a separate page.
I imagine a lot of her followers would be Fleur followers originally?

dee_mc

VIP Member
@dee_mc Did you see Becky's update? She has launched an influencer agency. To keep on topic, I didn't see any congratulations or even a like from Fleur on the post. Were they really good friends at one point? Their friendship must have been over by the time I started following either of them, but I have seen it mentioned before. Wonder what happened there?
Thanks, I saw it last night! Haven't watched the video but I guess she's staying in Jersey seeing as she's bought a house there?
Yeah I thought they were uni friends and I think Becky very much grew her channel based on her link to Fleur. I think one of the first Fleur videos I saw featured Becky - the two of them made afternoon tea at Fleur's house. That's a long time ago now.

Cmgnny

Yeah, I think she's staying put in Jersey. She mentioned that her agency is the first of its type in the Channel Islands. She has the founder of Feel Unique and The Real Housewives of Jersey on her books.

I thought Fleur might at least have given Becky's new venture a 'like' but turns out she doesn't even follow her on Instagram. Becky does follow Fleur, though. To go from bridesmaids to nothing at all says to me that there may have been a falling out at some point...I feel like Fleur might be the type of person who cuts people out of her life pretty easily. Just a feeling.
she’s following her from what I can see so either just followed her back or instagram is glitchy

Attachments

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Is she really posting about being down about other people's pregnancy announcements?!

A) She already has a child - I'm not saying secondary infertility isn't awful but all the ones I've seen lately have been announcing firstborns so give them a break.

B) If one is Zoe, girl has waited long enough for Alfie to actually do something other than act like a 17-year-old. Let her have the moment.
Where did she mention this - on Instagram?

LurkyLou

Anyone here watch D’angelo Wallace’s video today called “influencer-19” it’s a really good breakdown of all the celeb and influencer covid privilege and how sneaky they all were. Pity Fleur wasn’t in it then she’d know about trolling.
I doubt Wallace would cover anyone from the UK unless they have millions of followers or is considered a world-wide, mainstream entertainer. It sucks because Fleur definitely has an international audience.