Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justaloomer

She didn’t just erase it. She’s purposefully doing home content because people eat that shit up and she’s slowed with the sponsored content because that gets the most criticism.

It’s crazy that despite all she’s been posting, all that stuff , including the cute kid and dogs,m, she’s still so unhappy and needs to escape.
Yeah I know she didn’t but I meant she is trying to erase it by posting all these random home things

Reactions: 2

queenamber

VIP Member
No, they’re not Becky, they actually accused me of being Becky 😂 when I said I knew who they are; they said they knew who I was too and said ‘sheeran’ (Becky surname)
Oooh I'm going to be thinking about this for the rest of the day 🤣

Orange2green

Chatty Member
There's loads of Villa FL...'s. I remember years ago she didn't a tour of the inside. And then there was a wasps nest or something under the table

kat.es

Well when I guessed who it is, they changed their tune within minutes by backtracking and comment on Fleur’s post condemning her actions. They of course did that because they’d been rumbled 😅

Edit to add .. they didn’t correct me when I guessed their identity so 😂

Edit again: and they were reading here WHILST defending her 🤔 as they Connected my post here with my insta message to them and then called me a nasty tattler 😂😂
Give us a clue!

vikka

VIP Member
Do you have a profile pic, do some people follow you back? Even just these basic things could indicate an active real account. If you google how to spot fake accounts, there's plenty of info, but it's not an exact science. I manage social media account for a brand that bought followers back in the day and it's very difficult for me to find them and delete them to improve engagement rate. Anyone without a profile pic is a suspect on my list.
Yes, I have a profile pic, but it's a general one of some scenery.

I assumed as much, and the idea of googling occurred to me whilst I was writing my post, I thought what the heck I'll post anyway, maybe someone knows something really good 😂

Keikochan

VIP Member
Officially? It's major surgery, requiring longer recovery time for the mother (6 weeks no driving), increased risk of infections, uterine rupture in the next pregnancy, and clots etc. There is a small increased risk of respiratory problems for the baby as labour dislodges fluid from their lungs.

However, in the UK I've always suspected that it's because c-sections are more expensive for the NHS. You're more likely to get one if you're paying!
Thank you! That makes sense, I've always wondered why.

lb84818

Almost all Influencers do this- EmShel, Frow and Lydia are some of the absolute worst for it.

What a blast from the past, I used to watch this YouTube when I was like 13/14. Money and wealth change you, I remember as her channel grew I stopped being interested in the content. Clearly years have passed now and she still acts very privileged
Although she's always been obviously very well off, I did used to watch some of her old content as I thought her and Mike's relationship was quite nice and natural. However I have stopped watching altogether as the years have gone on because her shameless display of her luxury lifestyle is to me quite tasteless however obviously she's aiming for the opposite 😂

Jas119

I think what people were questioning was how Fleur knew she was having a c section so early. It was months before hand. Most people I know who have had planned c sections were either because they alreayd had an emergency c section (it is much more risky to do a vaginal birth after an emergency c section compared to doing one after a non emergency c section they do the incisions differently so I'm told) or because the baby hasn't dropped into place correct/isnt head down or due to pre eclampsia and usually with those it is a bit later that it is noticed.
It does seem unusual with the whole C-Section, not saying she didn’t need one or didn’t have a right to have one, of course she did. I’m assuming this was all private healthcare and may have been a different story if she was going through it on the NHS. It seems she was quite open about the rest of the giving birth etc and was quite quiet about the reason for C-section. So I’m assuming she is aware of the privilege of being able to maybe have a choice, which many women may not always get.

• Heart