Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eastsidebabe

I stopped watching her after the Dubai spectacle, and I don't miss her a bit. She just reeks entitlement now to me.

Reactions: 26

Liptastic

VIP Member
If you want to further hurt her engagement on Youtube, click on the new video and click off after 10 seconds. Youtube penalises the creators for viewers leaving Youtube while watching their video much more than dislikes. Don't worry about giving her views, because this will be much worse for her than if you never clicked on it in the first place :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: 25

dahlia13

Boo freaking hoo, Mike never buys her flowers for Valentine's Day. Maybe if Chanel made bouquets, they would count.
I feel sorry for people so greedy, it is just sad how it is never enough for her.

• Angry

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
I’m glad the articles focus on Mike’s family business because if they didn’t, Fleur wouldn’t even think twice about it. She’s Teflon on social media, continuing to get sponsorships and loyal viewers, but the companies won’t have that same level of fanatic loyalty.

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
Here's another article. I know these articles are all pretty much saying the same thing, but I thought I'd post anyway, in case the comments throw up anything interesting. Available Car have been approached by a number of outlets for a statement - but I don't think they've commented.

Not 'available' to make a statement eh ? :rolleyes::mad:

• Haha

rememberme

I think Fleur is crying to him so he’s done the man thing of “I’ll sort it out” and just made it worse

Anyone tempted to reply to him and see if he bites?

• Haha

Swatkat

I really wish people would stop believing anything an influencer tells. The Dubai fiasco opened my eyes about influencers. They are just sales people who will spin any bullshit to get their audience to buy stuff. I really want this culture to die. She is Uber rich and I don’t for a second believe she uses any of the affordable things she shows in videos. Fleur is the last person to use products from high street or anything that normal people use. This is what annoys me more. It’s so clear she is lying and people still want to praise her for it. It’s not her who looks like a fool.

Lovely

Chatty Member
I knew Fleur was stingy af but since someone mentioned the affiliate links instead of just telling the brand made me realise how greedy she is. I was always neutral about her but after Dubai I like her less and less never realised how bitchy she could be with others..
She is seriously counting on most of her long-term followers either never finding out about Dubai or being willing to overlook it because she had a 'tough year' (y'know, like literally everybody else in the world in 2020 :rolleyes:). She hit a plateau with her channel a long time ago and clearly has no real passion for YouTube anymore, but is clinging on to her little slice of internet celebrity so she can feel important and get free stuff (because she's always been stingy AF when it comes to everyday things).

The bitchy part of me wants to see Fleur and others like her (Lydia, etc.) keep going with their silly little channels and Instatwattery just so I can watch them melt down over the next few years as they start to approach forty and realise they're no longer relevant and that all they have to show for their adult lives are endless boxes of expired beauty products and fugly kitchens that all look the same in houses they overpaid for and now can't sell as their marriages of convenience crumble around them.

Because that's karma, bitches.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Acutally, remember when they had bought that dream house (the really nice one that they bought after they got married (or thereabouts) and had been eyeing up & driving past for years) but then they moved into the main house of the family manor & everyone was shocked as to why. She said it was for family reasons or something along those lines........a bit of cooking the family books perhaps 🤷‍♀️
I think we’ve mostly agreed it was a move to avoid inheritance tax.

Maggiemoo32

I think she's approving about 10% of the negative comments so it doesn't look too suspicious but deleting all the others.

• Wow

Val624742

A month of trolling from a few individuals?! She needs to take a look at the comments on her last two YouTube videos. They are clearly well thought out comments from loyal followers not trolls.
Exactly! It is very easy to call people trolls and act like you’re the victim in this situation. I have lost all my respect for her.