Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By whom, and why?
By people on forums like this, because she said she needed to have a C-section because her mum had one. As far as I'm aware, it is not common for a young woman to have an elective C-section on her first birth, it's far more common to let her 'try' (for however many hours that is....) and then decide to go for the operation.

Reactions: 5
Dunno, I unfollowed. I went off this post:

"She spent a good portion of a vlog talking about it, and every time an influencer now announces a pregnancy she posts about feeling down, etc."

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what's going on with Becky Sheeran (talkbeckytalk)?
She's been doing a countdown to something "exciting" in her instagram stories but now the countdown is over she hasn't posted anything on YouTube, insta grid or stories - I get the impression she's quite unwell generally but wondered if anyone knew what this latest thing is all about?
I saw the countdown too, but nothing since. Maybe she got the timing wrong on the countdown.

Is she really posting about being down about other people's pregnancy announcements?!
Where did she mention this - on Instagram?
I think she mentioned it in a vlog - probably the one where she talked about her miscarriages.

Reactions: 1
By people on forums like this, because she said she needed to have a C-section because her mum had one. As far as I'm aware, it is not common for a young woman to have an elective C-section on her first birth, it's far more common to let her 'try' (for however many hours that is....) and then decide to go for the operation.
I think what people were questioning was how Fleur knew she was having a c section so early. It was months before hand. Most people I know who have had planned c sections were either because they alreayd had an emergency c section (it is much more risky to do a vaginal birth after an emergency c section compared to doing one after a non emergency c section they do the incisions differently so I'm told) or because the baby hasn't dropped into place correct/isnt head down or due to pre eclampsia and usually with those it is a bit later that it is noticed.

Reactions: 3
Just saw Zoe liked Fleur's post today. The post I of no relevance (perfume) I just didn't think they were particularly friends still.

I think what people were questioning was how Fleur knew she was having a c section so early. It was months before hand. Most people I know who have had planned c sections were either because they alreayd had an emergency c section (it is much more risky to do a vaginal birth after an emergency c section compared to doing one after a non emergency c section they do the incisions differently so I'm told) or because the baby hasn't dropped into place correct/isnt head down or due to pre eclampsia and usually with those it is a bit later that it is noticed.
It does seem unusual with the whole C-Section, not saying she didn’t need one or didn’t have a right to have one, of course she did. I’m assuming this was all private healthcare and may have been a different story if she was going through it on the NHS. It seems she was quite open about the rest of the giving birth etc and was quite quiet about the reason for C-section. So I’m assuming she is aware of the privilege of being able to maybe have a choice, which many women may not always get.

• Heart
I saw the countdown too, but nothing since. Maybe she got the timing wrong on the countdown.

I think she mentioned it in a vlog - probably the one where she talked about her miscarriages.
It's common for bereaved mothers to feel down when hearing pregnancy announcements, can't blame Fleur for that if miscarriage video was the only or one of a few places where she mentioned it. If you look up #babyloss hashtag on Instagram, there's loads of quotes of similar natures.

Reactions: 6
Officially? It's major surgery, requiring longer recovery time for the mother (6 weeks no driving), increased risk of infections, uterine rupture in the next pregnancy, and clots etc. There is a small increased risk of respiratory problems for the baby as labour dislodges fluid from their lungs.

However, in the UK I've always suspected that it's because c-sections are more expensive for the NHS. You're more likely to get one if you're paying!

Reactions: 14
In her recent post with the Si perfume her Botox frozen face is noticeable right? Or am I alone in thinking that?

Reactions: 4
Officially? It's major surgery, requiring longer recovery time for the mother (6 weeks no driving), increased risk of infections, uterine rupture in the next pregnancy, and clots etc. There is a small increased risk of respiratory problems for the baby as labour dislodges fluid from their lungs.

However, in the UK I've always suspected that it's because c-sections are more expensive for the NHS. You're more likely to get one if you're paying!
Thank you! That makes sense, I've always wondered why.

Thank you! That makes sense, I've always wondered why.

It is actually against the NICE guidelines for the NHS to refuse you but you often have to really fight for it and jump through various hoops to get there.

This looks like something you would get in children's magazine.
But hey, it's gifted and tacky, so perfect for her.
I will never get over the fact that this literal millionaire is so damn greedy for tacky free stuff. Money can’t buy class.

Reactions: 23
Are miscarriages not talked about, though? Just amongst Youtubers, you’ve got Elle Fowler, Fleur, Saccone Joly’s, Rawbeautykristi. I’m not making any comments as to the actual topic, but it’s been discussed by many people in the public eye. She seems tactful about everything else, hence why she hid the Dubai trip, but she just couldn’t help her humble bragging about getting pregnant right away without even trying. I have a feeling she just didn’t care because she was entitled to be happy.

Reactions: 7
Are miscarriages not talked about, though? Just amongst Youtubers, you’ve got Elle Fowler, Fleur, Saccone Joly’s, Rawbeautykristi. I’m not making any comments as to the actual topic, but it’s been discussed by many people in the public eye. She seems tactful about everything else, hence why she hid the Dubai trip, but she just couldn’t help her humble bragging about getting pregnant right away without even trying. I have a feeling she just didn’t care because she was entitled to be happy.
No, unfortunately it's not being talked about much. Miscarriage association and other baby loss charities are doing a lot to raise the awareness, but it's a slow process with a lot of stigma still attached. Some of that stigma is coming from other bereaved mothers too, so it's a really fucked up situation sometimes.

No, unfortunately it's not being talked about much. Miscarriage association and other baby loss charities are doing a lot to raise the awareness, but it's a slow process with a lot of stigma still attached. Some of that stigma is coming from other bereaved mothers too, so it's a really fucked up situation sometimes.
Maybe not amongst the general public, but it is widely discussed on social media nowadays and anyone generally involved in parenting groups on social media, as I’m sure Fleur was, should be exposed to it.

Reactions: 3
@dee_mc Did you see Becky's update? She has launched an influencer agency. To keep on topic, I didn't see any congratulations or even a like from Fleur on the post. Were they really good friends at one point? Their friendship must have been over by the time I started following either of them, but I have seen it mentioned before. Wonder what happened there?

@dee_mc Did you see Becky's update? She has launched an influencer agency. To keep on topic, I didn't see any congratulations or even a like from Fleur on the post. Were they really good friends at one point? Their friendship must have been over by the time I started following either of them, but I have seen it mentioned before. Wonder what happened there?
Thanks, I saw it last night! Haven't watched the video but I guess she's staying in Jersey seeing as she's bought a house there?
Yeah I thought they were uni friends and I think Becky very much grew her channel based on her link to Fleur. I think one of the first Fleur videos I saw featured Becky - the two of them made afternoon tea at Fleur's house. That's a long time ago now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.