Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@dee_mc Did you see Becky's update? She has launched an influencer agency. To keep on topic, I didn't see any congratulations or even a like from Fleur on the post. Were they really good friends at one point? Their friendship must have been over by the time I started following either of them, but I have seen it mentioned before. Wonder what happened there?
They were very chummy, Becky was one of Fleur’s bridesmaids and even went to New York with her to pick up her wedding dress. I got the feeling Becky was a bit more invested in the friendship than Fleur, but they did seem genuinely close. I would be intrigued to know if anything happened or if they just drifted apart.

Reactions: 5
Thanks, I saw it last night! Haven't watched the video but I guess she's staying in Jersey seeing as she's bought a house there?
Yeah I thought they were uni friends and I think Becky very much grew her channel based on her link to Fleur. I think one of the first Fleur videos I saw featured Becky - the two of them made afternoon tea at Fleur's house. That's a long time ago now.
Yeah, I think she's staying put in Jersey. She mentioned that her agency is the first of its type in the Channel Islands. She has the founder of Feel Unique and The Real Housewives of Jersey on her books.

They were very chummy, Becky was one of Fleur’s bridesmaids and even went to New York with her to pick up her wedding dress. I got the feeling Becky was a bit more invested in the friendship than Fleur, but they did seem genuinely close. I would be intrigued to know if anything happened or if they just drifted apart.
I thought Fleur might at least have given Becky's new venture a 'like' but turns out she doesn't even follow her on Instagram. Becky does follow Fleur, though. To go from bridesmaids to nothing at all says to me that there may have been a falling out at some point...I feel like Fleur might be the type of person who cuts people out of her life pretty easily. Just a feeling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I think she's staying put in Jersey. She mentioned that her agency is the first of its type in the Channel Islands. She has the founder of Feel Unique and The Real Housewives of Jersey on her books.

I thought Fleur might at least have given Becky's new venture a 'like' but turns out she doesn't even follow her on Instagram. Becky does follow Fleur, though. To go from bridesmaids to nothing at all says to me that there may have been a falling out at some point...I feel like Fleur might be the type of person who cuts people out of her life pretty easily. Just a feeling.
she’s following her from what I can see so either just followed her back or instagram is glitchy

Attachments

Oh god, the dress. That was a saga. She got all upset because getting it home from New York on a flight was a nightmare and she said the seamstress at Reem Acra made her cry. It wasn't even that nice!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh god, the dress. That was a saga. She got all upset because getting it home from New York on a flight was a nightmare and she said the seamstress at Reem Acra made her cry. It wasn't even that nice!
To be fair to her, her dog also died during this time..

Reactions: 8
Yes, but she still paid a massive designer price tag, had to organise getting it home and had bad service. She talks about it here. Why make life so difficult for yourself? There are so many dress designers in London if you must go direct.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, but she still paid a massive designer price tag, had to organise getting it home and had bad service. She talks about it here. Why make life so difficult for yourself? There are so many dress designers in London if you must go direct.

That's kind of what I find a bit baffling, why go through all the hassle of getting a dress from NY (cost, flight, fitting etc.) when there are so many fantastic designers in Britain, esp London? Even getting something from Paris would sound even fancier than NY and been logistically easier as well.

Reactions: 19
That's kind of what I find a bit baffling, why go through all the hassle of getting a dress from NY (cost, flight, fitting etc.) when there are so many fantastic designers in Britain, esp London? Even getting something from Paris would sound even fancier than NY and been logistically easier as well.
Yes and I hate to say it but she could have found something so much nicer and probably far cheaper than what she went for. There was SO much going on with her wedding dress; big poofy skirt, sparkly belt, gathered bodice, sparkly sleeves etc etc. Fleur all over though, tbf, she struggles to keep things simple 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So much hassle for such a simple wedding dress? She looked pretty but that dress was extremely simple like something you can easily find on sale at Debenhams brides department.

Also for people saying that how you can say she is buying fake followers, well is call common logic, she was losing dozens and hundreds of followers per day then out of the blue three days she wins very suspicious numbers again... To then go back downhill? Her youtube channel is also dying.

I found funny her Garnier ad, we all known how pissed off she would be if she get gifted for Mother's day a card with "cheap" face masks

Screenshot_20210310_123907.jpg

Reactions: 2
Agreed! She just wanted to be able to say oh I got my dress from NY, it’s just so Fleur.

Reactions: 4
I like her kitchen but if you open pinterest you can find millions that are similar or better, nothing special if you have the money, but yes so smug, so Fleur and why the hell she is always having a cup of coffee, she is really running out of ideas for content.

Reactions: 6
Last week I read an online article about rich people going to Dubai for vacation- vaccine and it costs easily 10K.

Do you guys think that's what Fleur and Mike did, or did they just go on a vacation?

Think this is a bit harsh tbh it’s not like she’s downing the bottle, she has the odd g&t 😂 if that’s chugging every night then I need to re-evaluate some life choices 😂
I think that people need to remember that there is a possibility that the post could be a sponsorship or ad.

Remember when she was pregnant and posting all the G&Ts. Just because she looks like she is drinking doesn’t mean she is. Just like how her vacation to Kent was canceled and she was staying home with Mike and Riv but she was really packing frantically because she was headed to Dubai.

What any influencer posts on a day to day basis does not always mirror their real life.

Anyone seen the kitchen price list in the magazine? Eye watering! 😱😱 I do love the kitchen though!
Can you link to the magazine or post the entire article?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.