Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over the years I watched her videos on and off.. always got the vibe she was tight and stingy.
Haha she is extremely stingy and tight these declutter videos are a massive prove, I don't know how she has the nerve to give away to friends and family almost expired and empty bottles, also give away the cheap stuff and keep the fancy brands and hoard everything.

Reactions: 6
No, I do agree the renovation choices fit the style of the house. It’s moreso the decor choices I don’t find necessarily classic or tasteful. It’s just new. Not new in the sense of newly manufactured, but she’s changing it up so the novelty is still exciting to some people, but I don’t find it necessarily stylish.

This. She was hinting at how most people would be surprised at the colors she chose and then when I saw it I thought, every blogger is doing that dark blue green color nowadays.
I agree with this. The style of the kitchen is classic but the colour is not. But she will be able to change the colour very easily if she wants to in 10 years

Jo Malone had a new release zoom with the typical non sense activities they do with many influenzas, so strange Fleur wasn't taking part wondering if she was kicked out of the pr list.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jo Malone had a new release zoom with the typical non sense activities they do with many influenzas, so strange Fleur wasn't taking part wondering if she was kicked out of the pr list.
Which would be hilariously humiliating if this was the case seeing as Fleur stayed mute on the JM/John Boyega scandal.

Reactions: 12
I think her kitchen is fantastic, but I don’t believe she designed it or had much to do with it apart from pointing at pictures the designer gave her to pick from. She probably picked the cabinet color which explains a lot. 🙄

I hate how basic and uninspired her kitchen flooring is.

From her newest vlog I gathered Mike's parents didn't do a great job looking after the house. What's with the flaking radiators? That horrendous hearth in the pink bedroom, it's plain to see Mike's parents had no taste when they chose that wood trim to go around the hearth... I keep getting a hint of shade from Fleur, like she wants to say the previous owners did this or that, but catches herself in time.

Reactions: 9
Poor Fleur she will end up like Victoria Magrath kicked out of the beauty and fashion community to end up doing ads for sky, soda makers, nespresso, what's next adobe?.

• Haha

From her newest vlog I gathered Mike's parents didn't do a great job looking after the house. What's with the flaking radiators? That horrendous hearth in the pink bedroom, it's plain to see Mike's parents had no taste when they chose that wood trim to go around the hearth... I keep getting a hint of shade from Fleur, like she wants to say the previous owners did this or that, but catches herself in time.
When they first moved into the Hall there was a lot of shade thrown. Which I totally understand they only had been in their dream home for what two maybe three years and then we're being told to move to avoid inheritance tax? I'd have been bitter too.

I remeber in a vlog early on in that house they either had to replace or fix something because the refrigerators weren't working. And there was some definite shade.

Also it makes me think his parents had moved out a while before (or didn't bother to maintain it) because everything was old dated pink carpet and it seemed like a lot of stuff wasn't working and in bad shape.

Forget

Forget the hearth, the wallpaper with the silver curtains what on earth?!!! In a period house! Why?!!!
Also why would anyone live with paint flaking off their radiators when they can afford to fix them. Maybe just really not into interiors but then when buy a very large period property?!!

Fleur’s interiors always attract views so a good subject to come back with.

Reactions: 3
Forget

Forget the hearth, the wallpaper with the silver curtains what on earth?!!! In a period house! Why?!!!
Also why would anyone live with paint flaking off their radiators when they can afford to fix them. Maybe just really not into interiors but then when buy a very large period property?!!

Fleur’s interiors always attract views so a good subject to come back with.
Sounds like they used wall emulsion on the radiators, so not even putting the effort to use the appropriate products or get a professional in to do a proper job.

Reactions: 4

Yeah but she’s going to replace it with marble. Groundbreaking. Doesn’t really go with the period of the home either.

Reactions: 1
Poor Fleur she will end up like Victoria Magrath kicked out of the beauty and fashion community to end up doing ads for sky, soda makers, nespresso, what's next adobe?.
I missed Frow's drama, what did she do to get kicked out?

I like the kitchen floor, not sure if it's near the boot room where they keep their dogs or not? It's heavy wearing and won't show dirty dog paw prints much.

The hallway floor is a different kettle of fish though!

If her views and followers ect keep dropping, then I think that’s when she’ll show more areas of her house. I don’t think she’ll ever do a tour but enough to get views.

Reactions: 4
I missed Frow's drama, what did she do to get kicked out?
She moved out of London to become a full time chauffeur to her hole husband and without other people and an interesting city around her it became blindingly obvious that she's a deeply uninteresting person whose fashion sense is literally just 'whatever the legacy fashion houses/mags are selling this season + blazers'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She moved out of London to become a full time chauffeur to her hole husband and without other people and an interesting city around her it became blindingly obvious that she's a deeply uninteresting person whose fashion sense is literally just 'whatever the legacy fashion houses/mags are selling this season + blazers'
Also left Gleam is very bad terms thinking she was already Chiara Ferrigni (highly influenced by the husband she bank rolls) and since then she ia managing herself and is a total mess, no fashion house is interested in working with her anymore and haven't been invited to any fashion week show since then.

Reactions: 10
Could we put Anna Newton into the 'highly influenced by the husband she bank rolls' category please?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.