Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, the air conditioning is not included in the rate and it starts at 175 Euros per week. Neither is the WiFi or pool heating (600 Euros a week) and they want a 2000 Euro deposit. Ughh, guess I won’t be renting that villa anytime soon.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
is it me or has the airbnb post been taking down?
I saw the villa on a different site. No clue if it is the right one.

@Moonstone what site are you on? The one I looking at says
£3,820 - £7,970 per week ( this depends on the time of year)

Air conditioning is included.
Pool heating is available for £250 per week.
Maid service is twice per week (Excluding public holidays) with a towel change mid-week.
Linen is changed after 7 nights.

these two screenshots are from an old vlog...either the 2012 or 2014 one

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There's loads of Villa FL...'s. I remember years ago she didn't a tour of the inside. And then there was a wasps nest or something under the table

Reactions: 2
If it’s the one above it’s quite easy to find and gorgeous (if I have found the right one)

Reactions: 1
Maybe it’s just me, but if I had their wealth, I wouldn’t rent out the Portugal villa? But then again, if they are charging a fortune for it they will only be getting a certain class of renter.

Reactions: 4
Maybe it’s just me, but if I had their wealth, I wouldn’t rent out the Portugal villa? But then again, if they are charging a fortune for it they will only be getting a certain class of renter.
Makes running it tax deductible maybe?

Reactions: 3
Yeah if I had their wealth, I’d spend time in... Dubai.

Just kidding.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It's not even hers, it's her parents' villa.

Reactions: 3
Her hair has been obviously recently cut and coloured, I wonder if she got it done in Dubai?
She looks like she's had fillers in that photo! I don't know if she actually has or it's just the angle, but wow...it's going to be highly entertaining watching her freaking out about getting older, especially now that her YouTube channel has gone to tit and she can't compete with the younger gurus.

Reactions: 12
So, she got a push present from Mike for having River? I find those so odd (I come from a culture where it isn’t done). Even if it’s a diamond bracelet, it’s still so odd, like saying “I value you for a handful of diamonds for creating another human being and bringing it to this world”. Or, “I’ll give you more diamonds if you give me more babies”... and what about all the women in the world that have babies and don’t get a stack of diamonds for it?!? I don’t know, maybe I just don’t get it....
I thought she got a Chanel bag for a push present?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.