Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she got a Chanel bag for a push present?
I think she’s said in one of the photos of her bracelets that she got a bracelet/ring the day River was born from Mike and there was a set of diamonds on her finger and another diamond bracelet as well. But maybe I’m wrong?

Man, I could do with a diamond ring, and a vintage Chanel. Sell them and put a deposit down for a house.. would be nice 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’s said in one of the photos of her bracelets that she got a bracelet/ring the day River was born from Mike and there was a set of diamonds on her finger and another diamond bracelet as well. But maybe I’m wrong?

Man, I could do with a diamond ring, and a vintage Chanel. Sell them and put a deposit down for a house.. would be nice 😂😂😂😂😂

No....this bracelet from Cartier. The details are from the IG post linked below. I had previously posted the photos from it.

Reactions: 1
So many nice jewellery pieces...and she wears it all at the same time 🤢 money clearly can’t buy class. Ever heard of ‘less is more’ Fleur?

Reactions: 15
It’s tacky in the exact same way that the likes of Kylie Jenner is when she wears an armful of Cartier love bracelets just to show how many she has.

Reactions: 10
They're all nice pieces, but they don't all go together. Especially the diamond ring, it's too chunky to be worn with the Cartier ring. The Cartier is beautiful on its own.

There's an American oldschool YouTuber/Instagrammer called Michele1218 and she's the same, wears about 300 bracelets on her wrist at once. Calls it an "arm party" - cringe.

Reactions: 9
They're all nice pieces, but they don't all go together. Especially the diamond ring, it's too chunky to be worn with the Cartier ring. The Cartier is beautiful on its own.

There's an American oldschool YouTuber/Instagrammer called Michele1218 and she's the same, wears about 300 bracelets on her wrist at once. Calls it an "arm party" - cringe.
Another shopping channel wannabe :sick: her thread must be on fire, haven't checked it in awhile

Reactions: 3
A6FF5737-2527-443C-BCA8-20713001D24C.jpeg
Botoxed Fleur in the future (this is Felicity Kendal) it just shows how messed up Botox looks. With fillers etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What a blast from the past, I used to watch this YouTube when I was like 13/14. Money and wealth change you, I remember as her channel grew I stopped being interested in the content. Clearly years have passed now and she still acts very privileged

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.