Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Someone commented under her Insta post saying her hair looks freshly done and she's like "thanks! I haven't had it done since I think October, I've been using my Purology toning mousse". Now I've heard that mousse is good but it doesn't give you a f%#&*ng haircut 😦

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
What a bleeping selfish witch she actually is!! Lie about a product she is just paid to say she loves it, she clearly has had a haircut and her hair is freshly bleached, her natural colour is light brown with quite dark roots and is obvious when she get her blonde dose, she will get bold if she keeps going this way, she doesn't have much hair and is totally fried.

Reactions: 20
Definitely had her hair done. She breaks covid rules to travel on holiday now she breaks covid rules to get her hair cut and blonded up. Got to remember covid rules dont apply to selfish love myself rich b🐩.
A face shield?? Like what's the point, the germs will just escape around the shield. Basically useless and not COVID-safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Definitely had her hair done. She breaks covid rules to travel on holiday now she breaks covid rules to get her hair cut and blonded up. Got to remember covid rules dont apply to selfish love myself rich b🐩.
When are these photos from?

Reactions: 1
Not only her forehead, is like she doesn't have any facial gestures sometimes looks like she can't really smile, reminds me when I used to take roaccuttan and my face was so tight and dry that any facial movement was hard and painful

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else laughing at this...pro gender equality but not pro NHS...

Reactions: 1
I hadn't looked at anything Fleur did in years until her name popped up again due to her getting caught dancing around covid rules as if they're a mayflower pole.

Y'all. Her instagram reels are a mess.

She's never been creative but hot damn, they are so weak. That SkyTV ad one makes absolutely no sense, she just goes from her kitchen to an old building. I've never seen a reel so boring and so bad at introducing the product/service she's being paid to promote.
Not sure why method picked her but that one's bad too. The transition is piss poor, and just cuts to her cackling next to a counter with the clutter removed. Nothing about cleaning.

I don't expect her to suddenly find creativity and innovation when she's never had any, but it's mad that she's managed to hold on to the influencer life for so long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Guessing it means he’s getting replies to his stories about their Dubai trip. Can’t believe how dense he sounds honestly, check your privilege Mike. Some of us have spent the pandemic in a 4 room (not bedroom, room) house with a toddler as 2 frontline workers. No garden. You have an estate, huge house, private gym, endless cash and have flown off to Dubai. Toxic positivity and unchecked privilege at its finest.

Reactions: 56
Eff off Mike
Easy to say when you've got a massive house and grounds in which you can do all sorts of activities, don't have to choose between your health (and by extension that of the people around you) and keeping a job so that you can keep a roof over your head, and suffer no real damage for flagrantly disregarding rules meant to prevent unnecessary deaths.

Negativity is all around you - in the form of premature deaths, homelessness, job insecurity, poverty, injustice... Just because you choose to live far away from it and pretend none of it exists doesn't mean that everyone is suddenly obliged to kiss your tory ass.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.