Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'm not wrong he only has sisters, so keeping the "House Bell" alive is up to him 😂😂 is ridiculous but is the way people like that think, wannabe royals but poor guy must be very hard for him trying to make a baby with those broken hips #bekind
Probably using a turkey baster! 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone explain the whole Mike chasing Fleurs ab thing? Does Fleur have abs? No idea where this came from

Can someone explain the whole Mike chasing Fleurs ab thing? Does Fleur have abs? No idea where this came from
Who knows, but that’s what Fleur sees when they’re trying to conceive 😳

If nothing else, this at least confirms both Fleur and Mike are the same (I know some on here thought Fleur had forced Mike to go away - I don’t believe that for a second). They are both as disgusting as each other and they deserve each other. Dim, over privileged, idiots.
100%. Here’s his caption from NYE when they were, as we now know, living it up in Dubai
0656FB7D-89EA-49C5-AB10-27509D57DF38.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
To be honest I have always found Mike dull. When he appeared on her boyfriend tag video, I thought he was obviously very shy and a little nervous being on camera. But as he started to appear more and more in her videos and especially almost all her vlogs(which I used to enjoy especially the first 5 years or so of her career) it became apparent to me that Mike was not bright. If you watch her very very old vlogs , Mike sometimes seems so dumb. I know that on vlogs you really completely don’t get to know a person’s character or personality but somehow to me Mike never seemed like a smart cookie.
Did Mike go to university?

Reactions: 19
I think what Fleur fails to understand is that her channel has been hanging on by a thread over the last few years and the only thing keeping her somewhat in the game was her long term original followers who have stuck by her. Now that she has disappointed and lied to her most loyal followers, her career is over. She’ll never gain new followers and she’s rapidly heading for complete irrelevancy.

Reactions: 29
14K views on her new video which has been up for 8 hours, I think this is def way less then it would of been before we knew the lies. Before last month, her views were in the 100Ks. Her video 6 days ago is at 64K. Lets see if they stay low, I know I won't be watching anyways.

Reactions: 20
14K views on her new video which has been up for 8 hours, I think this is def way less then it would of been before we knew the lies. Before last month, her views were in the 100Ks. Her video 6 days ago is at 64K. Lets see if they stay low, I know I won't be watching anyways.
her Instagram has lost loads of followers over 7,000
EC4A09D5-74AC-4AFE-B027-68152B6C3A59.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Mike is not a smart person not sure because of dyslexia or because he never really had to worry about his future.
He doesn't seem to actually have a own personality, he looks like a dummy in all the videos, what annoys me the most is when he tries to be cool and funny, his recommendations on the gift guides are the worst for me he is a total pussy. He does have that same thing as Fleur of making sarcastic bitchy comments although she is the queen on putting others down.

About Fleur as someone said she only had her long time followers that liked her mostly for nostalgia of the old youtube days but many already left her after the Dubai thing, her channel got stuck in a number and never really managed to grow up, her insta is mostly fake followers and likes hence the low engage rate. She has a very old boring person personality, just remember her video with Tati and how out of place and uncomfortable she was.

Reactions: 16
I tried and started her January favourites video and all I could think of were snarky comments to make about her not wearing makeup much because she’d been to Dubai and how she wouldn’t need it in the heat, how the sun would make her skin dry so yes obviously more moisturizer. Gave up after 2 minutes (I have no idea of the temperature in Dubai when they went just assuming it was hot 🤓)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be honest I have always found Mike dull. When he appeared on her boyfriend tag video, I thought he was obviously very shy and a little nervous being on camera. But as he started to appear more and more in her videos and especially almost all her vlogs(which I used to enjoy especially the first 5 years or so of her career) it became apparent to me that Mike was not bright. If you watch her very very old vlogs , Mike sometimes seems so dumb. I know that on vlogs you really completely don’t get to know a person’s character or personality but somehow to me Mike never seemed like a smart cookie.
Did Mike go to university?
He left school at 16 , I think they say school was hard for him bc of dyslexia but like others said I think he knew he was taking over the family buisness so prob didn't bother much with school.

I've been following fleur since she first started and we graduated undergrad the same year etc so I liked seeing what she was up to and I felt like she was pretty honest but a little boring. Finally un subbed I can't stand her after the Dubai thing. Mike's snarky tone deaf reply just sealed the deal.

Mike's def a snob. I think fleur is just good at playing humble but I'm not sure she really is

Reactions: 19
Not standing up for Mike here but please don't equate dyslexia with not being clever. They are not the same, even though people with dyslexia often struggle at school because of it.

He's 100% still a bellend though.

Reactions: 49
Not standing up for Mike here but please don't equate dyslexia with not being clever. They are not the same, even though people with dyslexia often struggle at school because of it.

He's 100% still a bellend though.
No, but it's the reason he gave up on school. So he's not educated, which does not mean he is not intelligent.

Reactions: 5
I remember in one of Fleur's trips to a charity shop she got second hand toys for River that she bought real cheap that she'll give a good scrubbing and give to their daughter. The look of disgust on Mike's face says it all tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And she can’t upload a lockdown vlog, at least for a while, because of the backlash. And those were what got her views recently.

I didn’t know that Mike left school at 16. It’s quite rare for pupils at public/private schools to do that. Usually they just do less academic subjects for A levels.

Reactions: 14
And she can’t upload a lockdown vlog, at least for a while, because of the backlash. And those were what got her views recently.
it’s tragic really because all her comments before Dubai were people who were nostalgic about her old vlogs and how comforting it was to see her living through the pandemic like everyone else (besides the mansion).

Honestly I will never buy anything she recommends again. If I was in a desert and she did a #ad for water I’d rather go thirsty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember in one of Fleur's trips to a charity shop she got second hand toys for River that she bought real cheap that she'll give a good scrubbing and give to their daughter. The look of disgust on Mike's face says it all tbh.
OMG!! Yesss!! I felt the same way!! I wish I knew what vlog that was so we could grab a screenshot of his face.

it’s tragic really because all her comments before Dubai were people who were nostalgic about her old vlogs and how comforting it was to see her living through the pandemic like everyone else (besides the mansion).

Honestly I will never buy anything she recommends again. If I was in a desert and she did a #ad for water I’d rather go thirsty 😂
I agree...I grabbed this guy’s comment...I LOLed...he is basically here to read about Dubai.

Look at all the PR stuff stacked up in the background boxes galore!!!
This comment about PR packages on her YouTube. She has admitted that she gives a lot of the stuff to her mom, sister and friends. However I doubt that she donates any of it. I am surprised that she hasn’t come up with a way to profit off of the PR samples. 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If you remember the vlog, please let us know which one it is 😄

Reactions: 1
Funny that her family and friends are wealthy that can easily pay for anything but no they are so cheap that want everything free, instead of sending that to beauty banks

Reactions: 10
Life is short... even shorter when you've been sacked by your CEO who has been pratting about in Dubai and can't pay your bills. This stinks.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.