Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great so because of the likes of Fleur I can no longer get back to the UK from Dubai (where I live and kept to the rules) without quarantining in a hotel for £1,500! Cheers love 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Mike wasn't drunk when he wrote this, he's just an incredibly over-privileged man who has never had to fight for things in his life and, like many people born into privilege, thinks that if you're not in the same position, it's only because of "negativity" or "you just don't work hard enough". Those are the two things men like him always mention. No word of the exploitation, nepotism, privilege and exclusion that has made families like his wealthy.

Reactions: 47
Mike wasn't drunk when he wrote this, he's just an incredibly over-privileged man who has never had to fight for things in his life and, like many people born into privilege, thinks that if you're not in the same position, it's only because of "negativity" or "you just don't work hard enough". Those are the two things men like him always mention. No word of the exploitation, nepotism, privilege and exclusion that has made families like his wealthy.
It's not just men.......

Reactions: 12
If nothing else, this at least confirms both Fleur and Mike are the same (I know some on here thought Fleur had forced Mike to go away - I don’t believe that for a second). They are both as disgusting as each other and they deserve each other. Dim, over privileged, idiots.

Reactions: 32

Yel

like many people born into privilege, thinks that if you're not in the same position, it's only because of "negativity" or "you just don't work hard enough
And that he got to where he is by working hard 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mike needs to see the quote on privilege I saw today
“You’re not where you are because you *make* good choices. You *had* good choices to make”

Applies to him more than anyone else I can think of with all his family wealth.

Reactions: 26
Fleur must be gifted thousands of pounds on products alone per week, she is being paid fortunes for an ad, I mean what a duck the moan about having a hard year? Locked down in a massive house, no worries of losing your jobs and getting in debts, oh right the awful problem was she wasn't able to take her 10 holidays abroad per year, take the free brand trips, go to pr events and get away from her daughter as much as she used to, what was Mike drama? No running marathons to break his hips again, not able to play golf? I used to felt sorry for her miscarriages and health issues but I guess is just karma giving it back, if you don't give a tit for other's lives not even your own daughter life then why should I feel sorry for you Fleur and Mike?

Reactions: 24
I was surprised she wanted another baby as she was so desperate to get away from River when she was a baby

I think the one who wants more kids is Mike, she wasn't the happiest person when she became a mum as she basically lost the childfree freedom and tried to get away from River as much as she could she still looks annoyed about her sometimes even when Riv has a nanny.
I never really thought about it till now but these kind of high class people repeat a same pattern like the Middleton's family, the man has to keep going with the family business and marry a woman from their same status to have a family, they don't live the single life and experiences that come with it and the women... Yes they go to uni get a degree they will never use, they basically never work and are desperate to find a wealthy guy to marry but don't even think you can be a childfree couple no...the womanare decorative and only exists to push babies to keep the family alive and the new generation that will run the business. Deep down Fleur's life has a high lack purpose and meaning, she didn't really achieve anything at all.

Reactions: 20
I was surprised she wanted another baby as she was so desperate to get away from River when she was a baby
Same here, she seems to actually like river more now that's she's a bit older (which I understand I don't like babies at all) so why go and do that all over again? If they are concerned about having someone to take on the family buisness 1. River could clearly do that if she wanted 2. I'm sure out of Mike's two sisters one of them would maybe have a kid who might be interested?

Also nothing wrong with someone outside the family taking over the buisness too!

Reactions: 14
Nice to see Mike is still rocking his Dubai tan. Thought for a moment they had gone for a walk to a national trust property but then realised it was their back garden. No wonder they needed a holiday being cooped up in a tiny home like that for months on end. 🤣

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 29
The worst part of Mike’s “spread the joy” post was the one posted prior! Lockdown Saturday night = Lockdown Gym night.. the privilege reeks
This is so offensive to me. I'm a personal trainer, so "lockdown gym" for me means no work and no income for almost a year. He's such a complete idiotic bellend for posting that.

Reactions: 33
This is so offensive to me. I'm a personal trainer, so "lockdown gym" for me means no work and no income for almost a year. He's such a complete idiotic bellend for posting that.
I hope it gets better for you very soon. We definitely need to get 'Bell-end' into the next thread title.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Does Mike have any brothers? If not, it's up to them to produce a male heir and ensure the continued survival of the Bell name. I'm only half joking...

• Haha
If I'm not wrong he only has sisters, so keeping the "House Bell" alive is up to him 😂😂 is ridiculous but is the way people like that think, wannabe royals but poor guy must be very hard for him trying to make a baby with those broken hips #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.