Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrolling on Instagram I just got an add for Look Fantastic selling Pureology and Fleur was in the video.

Also, did she ever share what dye she used to do her hair pink? So many comments asking her to share and she can’t be arsed to reply to single one.
Bleach London. They’re actually a really great brand. Ive has my hair an orange/ginger colour for years but I have allergies to PPD and they’re the only ones I can use safely. Your hair feels amazing after and they have no chemical smell.

Reactions: 5
I think she actually mentioned it twice in her youtube video. Some beach blonde product....
Ah, I didn’t realise she said something in a video. Her engagement on Instagram though, she couldn’t be bothered to reply to a single question about the product she used - on the post where she showed off the pink hair. She just uses Instagram to sell perfume/candles/sodastream.

Does anyone believe that Fleur uses Elemis!?!? For some reason I remember her saying in a blog that she gives her Mum all of the Elemis products because she doesn’t like them. Am I remembering this correctly?
I thought it was more it's Fleur's mum's favourite and Fleur gives most of it to her. I think she's put a few products in her monthly favourites but definitely not one of her favourite brands! 🤷

I guess they are wrinkle-prone by their genetics, despite all the fancy, expensive skincare.

Her sunglasses taste is so 🤢🤢🤢🤢 so sick how she pushes affiliate links, she almost lose the chance to profit from those hideous earnings.

Reactions: 16
They look like a very happy and stable family, which is great to see.

Reactions: 13
I think her mum and dad look lovely and happy, wrinkles or no wrinkles. They seem such a close and devoted family.
They look like a very happy and stable family, which is great to see.
And yet they managed to turn out two desperately vain, greedy and spoiled grifter daughters with not one shred of integrity between them. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I knew Fleur was stingy af but since someone mentioned the affiliate links instead of just telling the brand made me realise how greedy she is. I was always neutral about her but after Dubai I like her less and less never realised how bitchy she could be with others..

Reactions: 22
I knew Fleur was stingy af but since someone mentioned the affiliate links instead of just telling the brand made me realise how greedy she is. I was always neutral about her but after Dubai I like her less and less never realised how bitchy she could be with others..
She is seriously counting on most of her long-term followers either never finding out about Dubai or being willing to overlook it because she had a 'tough year' (y'know, like literally everybody else in the world in 2020 :rolleyes:). She hit a plateau with her channel a long time ago and clearly has no real passion for YouTube anymore, but is clinging on to her little slice of internet celebrity so she can feel important and get free stuff (because she's always been stingy AF when it comes to everyday things).

The bitchy part of me wants to see Fleur and others like her (Lydia, etc.) keep going with their silly little channels and Instatwattery just so I can watch them melt down over the next few years as they start to approach forty and realise they're no longer relevant and that all they have to show for their adult lives are endless boxes of expired beauty products and fugly kitchens that all look the same in houses they overpaid for and now can't sell as their marriages of convenience crumble around them.

Because that's karma, witches.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is seriously counting on most of her long-term followers either never finding out about Dubai or being willing to overlook it because she had a 'tough year' (y'know, like literally everybody else in the world in 2020 :rolleyes:). She hit a plateau with her channel a long time ago and clearly has no real passion for YouTube anymore, but is clinging on to her little slice of internet celebrity so she can feel important and get free stuff (because she's always been stingy AF when it comes to everyday things).

The bitchy part of me wants to see Fleur and others like her (Lydia, etc.) keep going with their silly little channels and Instatwattery just so I can watch them melt down over the next few years as they start to approach forty and realise they're no longer relevant and that all they have to show for their adult lives are endless boxes of expired beauty products and fugly kitchens that all look the same in houses they overpaid for and now can't sell as their marriages of convenience crumble around them.

Because that's karma, witches.
In a perfect world, the karma will match their actions, but sometimes it's bittersweet and the person may be stung but continues their life with just a scrape. Influencers like Lydia need their influencer checks to support their lifestyles, but Fleur will be fine with or without her influencer money. Her ego will take a blow, but she will fine and live just as cushy (probably cushier because Mike will have to buy #gifted products for her). The only true way for Fleur to get her karma is if Mike's company sinks. Until then, it's fun to watch her barely keep her head over water.

Reactions: 12
Old school affordable skincare video this week. Considering her previous videos and what we’ve seen of her personal taste this is obviously disingenuous and not at all anything she’d use.

Reactions: 14
Ohh how much I would love to see River doing this to any of Fleur's chanel bags 🤣
I remember when in other forum people mentioned feelings far happier and excited about a new Chanel bag than talking about "the little one" "bugsy" still pisses me off when someone in her q&a asked about River referring to her as "the wee one" and Fleur looked at Mike and laughing in a bitchy way said "wee one?" mocking the Scottish dialect.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know this is random but I just wanted to say you were all right. I've been subscribed to fdf for years, only now by catching up on other tattle threads have I found out about Dubai-gate.

So yes her non apology speech got totally lost on me, didn't see it didn't hear about it, she hid it to deceive. Luckily I have dwindled off watching her stuff a lot since she moved and churned out the repetitive content, so it's no loss to me but yep, she hood winked me and probably a lot of others too.

Thank goodness for tattle for seeing the other, usually censored, side of the influencer life.

Reactions: 38
I keep coming across these annoying YouTubers I’d forgotten about a couple of years back lmao, what is it about influencers nearly all being absolute vacuous pond life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.