Fleur De Force #10 This one should see us through til 2030

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The move was so sudden, too. She took forever to get curtains, finally got them, and then they moved. Also, they had just installed a pizza oven in the garden.
Something fishy going on there, most probably to avoid inheritance tax.

Reactions: 6
lmao the wall of clocks! i had forgotten about it, that was insane. but i agree, she was at her peak in that house. she was also quite shaken about leaving it, although she never directly addressed it.

Reactions: 5
The move was so sudden, too. She took forever to get curtains, finally got them, and then they moved. Also, they had just installed a pizza oven in the garden.
Something fishy going on there, most probably to avoid inheritance tax.
Yeah, it'll be this. I don't know the exact rules but it's something like if family members have lived in the property for X number of years you don't have to pay inheritance tax.

Yeah, it'll be this. I don't know the exact rules but it's something like if family members have lived in the property for X number of years you don't have to pay inheritance tax.
It's 7 years I think. If you gift someone something like a house and die within 7 years, you have to pay inheritance tax. If it's over 7 years, you don't have to pay anything as it's classed as a gift.

Reactions: 10
I'd forgotten that the old house was meant to be her "forever home". I just went back and looked at the old listing for it. I have to admit I actually far prefer it to where she is now. It just has a nicer and more homely feel to it. It's big, but not stupidly so and it was always obvious that she loved it. I did cringe when I saw that wall of clocks that Fleur did in the kitchen though. :D
I always felt like her videos really changed once she moved.
where can i find the listing? gosh i remember the wall of clocks now but cant remember what the rest of it looked like! Why did they move again? something to do with Mike's work?

Reactions: 1
where can i find the listing? gosh i remember the wall of clocks now but cant remember what the rest of it looked like! Why did they move again? something to do with Mike's work?
They inherited it. As someone posted earlier it was probably something to do with inheritance tax or something

Reactions: 2
She really made sure to mostly show the small downstairs tv room and the kitchen most of the time. I don’t think she ever showed most of the other bedrooms and bathrooms.

I do wonder why she called it their forever home. Wasn’t it always planned that they’d move into the big house at some point?

And yet she goes on and on in a recent video about whether or not she’ll be able to able to return the wrong kind of concealer she bought at Boots. I do hate things going to waste too, regardless of income, but the way she kept talking about it you’d think she just spent her last tenner.

Reactions: 12
And yet she goes on and on in a recent video about whether or not she’ll be able to able to return the wrong kind of concealer she bought at Boots. I do hate things going to waste too, regardless of income, but the way she kept talking about it you’d think she just spent her last tenner.
How the rich stay rich!!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2905070

I bet her niece will be delighted if she can't go because she fucked up when buying the tickets
This is the most niche request I’ve ever read 🤣 there’s no way she actually believes one of her followers will have 4 seated tickets on that exact date and be magically wishing to swap them for 4 standing ones.

She’s hoping for attention from a brand who will help her out, surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the most niche request I’ve ever read 🤣 there’s no way she actually believes one of her followers will have 4 seated tickets on that exact date and be magically wishing to swap them for 4 standing ones.

She’s hoping for attention from a brand who will help her out, surely?!
Hoping for VIP tickets

The fit of the trousers suits her figure but the print?! I know those Chanel shoes are overdone but it also helps give her the illusion of longer legs due to the color. A lot better than her chunky ankle boots that cut off her legs and in turn makes her look chunkier when she's not.

Reactions: 9