Fleur De Force #10 This one should see us through til 2030

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lets herself down no matter what she wears with the samey samey hair and make up always

Reactions: 3
Mike is the CEO of any car, a family business. They moved into Mike parents old estate (assuming to avoid future inheritance tax) they’re set for life
Aaaah ok. Had no idea!
Wow how the other half live hey.
---
She lets herself down no matter what she wears with the samey samey hair and make up always
I sometimes think she looks a bit like a nice but ditsy drama teacher. Lots of velvet jackets, ankle boots and slightly aging lipstick choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That is one stupid name for a dog- piggy????
I totally agree every time i hear her call her dog Piggy and squidge and the other stupid names they had, it just shows their IQ level. I think she's really not that smart deep down, she comes accross as a bit of a ditz. I remember in an old vlog Mike spilled food and burned his hand and he asked her twice to stop vlogging and help clean up and she just stood there filming him, laughing and asking him questions. he was visibly annoyed but handled it very well, he's an absolute saint i reckon! my husband would have totally lost it and I at him in that situation.
---
Shocking hearing her say that someone stole her DiorAddict perfume at school, and since she didn't have money to buy another one, she bought a copy.
witch, you went to Rugby School. Enough with the pretence. Sure enough Daddy bought you another pony/car.
I dont' think she grew up too spoiled though, I mean not by the standards we think. Sure she went to a good school and had lots of amazing experiences but i think her parents are your stock standard tight ass wealthy people from things she said. She said she had never been to Disney land in Paris or elsewhere, i wager they did the usual British thing of going to Spain and Italy on holidays for warm weather to average resorts with friends to get drunk, it was a different generation.
I remember her Mum saying in a vlog once that she'd never had an Advent Calendar until Fleur gave her one! i thought, jesus your husband owns a car dealership company and does really well and you don't buy yourself an Advent calendar or he does either. But i'm not surprised. I grew up around a lot or really wealthy people like that- total snobs and wouldnt spend a cent on fun stuff.

Reactions: 7
To be fair, advent calendars never got that big until influencers. At least in my country. Back then the calendars were from just your average chocolate brands or if you have a few more to spare, the next tier like Godiva.

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she doesn’t have a walk in wardrobe or even a dedicated dressing room. For such a huge house she has just regular old wardrobe space

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she doesn’t have a walk in wardrobe or even a dedicated dressing room. For such a huge house she has just regular old wardrobe space
I'm pretty sure it is a dedicated dressing room, she just doesn't like to draw attention to it because then people would get a grasp on just how rich they are

Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t think Fleur cares if people know she’s rich.
She’s not like the newly rich influencers who like to shout about how much they have and show it off to everyone .

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t think Fleur cares if people know she’s rich.
She’s not like the newly rich influencers who like to shout about how much they have and show it off to everyone .
I'm not so sure - she's always been secretive about the extent of the mansion and grounds (less so since Covid years) and extremely coy about her shopping habits - for example, when she makes out to have saved up for a Chanel handbag 🤣 we all know that is total bollocks

Reactions: 14
I'm not so sure - she's always been secretive about the extent of the mansion and grounds (less so since Covid years) and extremely coy about her shopping habits - for example, when she makes out to have saved up for a Chanel handbag 🤣 we all know that is total bollocks
Yep, even from filming in a spare bedroom so it looks like they've got a normal size bedroom and not the bedroom that's larger than my flat

Reactions: 13
Those wardrobes look like antiques though. Each one would cost a few thousand I bet. While those modern walk in closets with built in lighting and hundred of drawers are nice, antique furniture is on another level.

I remember on one period drama I watched, old money inherit things like houses, art and furniture while new money buys them.

Reactions: 9
She does not want her audience to know how rich she is. Her whole thing is being relatable. As far as I’ve seen she’s not shown where her handbags are stored, she’s not really talked about her handbag collection but I suspect it would give her away if we saw it. I use handbags as an example but she keeps certain valuable items on the down low. She’s clever and calculated like that.

Reactions: 7
She does not want her audience to know how rich she is. Her whole thing is being relatable. As far as I’ve seen she’s not shown where her handbags are stored, she’s not really talked about her handbag collection but I suspect it would give her away if we saw it. I use handbags as an example but she keeps certain valuable items on the down low. She’s clever and calculated like that.
She also lives in a big house which is rural. She could be worried about it being targeted by robbers as well tbf.

I do agree that she tries to make out she's relatable

Reactions: 1
She also lives in a big house which is rural. She could be worried about it being targeted by robbers as well tbf.

I do agree that she tries to make out she's relatable
Yes that’s true and fair enough, especially with having young kids. But definitely agree, she’s trying way too hard to make out she’s relatable.

Reactions: 1
I think the lockdown vlogs showed a bit more of their wealth and the massive house and grounds where they live. That was one of the reasons the vlogs were so popular and made many viewers come back. We got a look into what the super rich did while everybody sat at home. She really messed up with the whole Dubai thing months later. Her channel never recovered from it, because she stopped vlogging. And she lost interest too, hence the temporary YouTube exit. But I guess she really doesn’t want to be a socialite only, she needs to pretend she’s working too (like all big influencers).

Reactions: 12
Re-watching her lockdown vlogs. The nosey parker in me wants to see the whole house floor plan - the lot. I saw someone comment c mon Fleur show us the lot just enjoy what you have and Fleur replied with crying laughing emojis.

As for security in one v log she shows her entire jewellery collection including valuables and she has shown her bags before although not in a while.

She couldn’t find Mike & River at one stage! Imagine your house being so big you lose each other!

Reactions: 2
Re-watching her lockdown vlogs. The nosey parker in me wants to see the whole house floor plan - the lot. I saw someone comment c mon Fleur show us the lot just enjoy what you have and Fleur replied with crying laughing emojis.

As for security in one v log she shows her entire jewellery collection including valuables and she has shown her bags before although not in a while.

She couldn’t find Mike & River at one stage! Imagine your house being so big you lose each other!
When Mike had covid, he was in another side of the house and River never saw him for a week. I suppose they also have the cottage annex on the grounds where they used to live before they got married.

Reactions: 5
I think Fleurs appeal has been that’s she’s never tried to be relatable - she’s kept some things private - but she’s wealthy and doesn’t pretend not to be.
I also think she’s canny with money, most people who come from money are very careful with it.
Some of the most penny pinching people I’ve ever met are the also the richest!

Reactions: 11