Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I love their cats names, it makes them seem like they have a sense of humour. Plus pets with stupid names are just better. My cats are Toast and Beans though so I'm biased 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
Shocking hearing her say that someone stole her DiorAddict perfume at school, and since she didn't have money to buy another one, she bought a copy.
Bitch, you went to Rugby School. Enough with the pretence. Sure enough Daddy bought you another pony/car.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
I will never understand these brand trips.

It doesn't make me want to buy from the brand, it does the opposite.

Why should I spend my hard earned money on their product when they're investing in content creators with more money than they know what to do with?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

consumerism makes u free

I will never understand these brand trips.

It doesn't make me want to buy from the brand, it does the opposite.

Why should I spend my hard earned money on their product when they're investing in content creators with more money than they know what to do with?
100%. I involuntarily completely tune out to whatever brand they’re working with on these trips. I could watch the same reel or vlog on repeat and never be able to tell you who the brand hosting the trip was. I don’t know wtf Is supposed to be attractive or memorable to viewers about some brand just cuz they threw luxury trips at some already wealthy bitches. It’s like the celebrity gift bags at awards shows. What is even the point. If I am influenced, it’s for the worse.

Reactions: 17

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I’ve said it here before but I’ll say it again - F she’s rich!!! I’ve haven’t followed her that much in 2024 but I’m watching her vlogmas. I’m sure it’s partly to create content but she did do many amazing things!!! In one day with River they stayed in a luxe hotel, had the most amazing afternoon tea I have ever seen, saw some fancy Santa in the hotel (that one was gifted) and she told River she was going to Disney. How does a 6 year old ever process all of that!
I’m now watching her trip to NYC with her friend & again everything is luxury including staying in Soho House.
All the while she has a beautiful mansion at home with extensive grounds and a kitchen Id never leave.
I’m oddly fascinated by it. Imagine being able to do almost anything you want or far more than a regular person anyway. Not having to save for holidays or ration annual leave.
What always gets me is when she is walking in what looks like a park only to remind myself that's her garden! Her Hall sits in arcres of land.

• Haha
  • Wow

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I know it’s just a saying, but „escape“ from what exactly? Your house with more rooms than you can count? The tennis courts, park and pool that surround said house?
IMG_2393.jpeg

Another attempt at coming across as relatable to her followers who are working mums:
IMG_2394.jpeg

I don’t know. This coming from a woman who grew up in wealth and married into more wealth, who works not because she has to but because she‘d be bored otherwise, somehow seems weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ECH

VIP Member
I’m surprised she doesn’t have a walk in wardrobe or even a dedicated dressing room. For such a huge house she has just regular old wardrobe space
I'm pretty sure it is a dedicated dressing room, she just doesn't like to draw attention to it because then people would get a grasp on just how rich they are

Reactions: 16

dee_mc

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think Fleur cares if people know she’s rich.
She’s not like the newly rich influencers who like to shout about how much they have and show it off to everyone .
I'm not so sure - she's always been secretive about the extent of the mansion and grounds (less so since Covid years) and extremely coy about her shopping habits - for example, when she makes out to have saved up for a Chanel handbag 🤣 we all know that is total bollocks

Reactions: 16

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
What always gets me is when she is walking in what looks like a park only to remind myself that's her garden! Her Hall sits in arcres of land.
Imagine her life. Waking up in her mansion. Pass down her stairs to her luxe kitchen to use her fancy coffee machine. Back up to her massive walk-in wardrobe to get dressed. Down to the boot room to take out the dogs on her private estate of many acres. Off to private school with Riv. Nanny minds baby. (Break - no idea what one does in a mansion all day?!) Evenings spent entertaining friends in her kitchen or her huge dining room. Then to her cinema room.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

eelaii

Chatty Member
Isn't Drunk Elephant the ones those feral Sephora kids going for because it's all over social media, peddled hard by influencers?

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
Looking at her Vinted uploads. I do admire Fleur for sticking to her own style rather than going with the ubiquitous fake Scandi beige sacks that are all the rage with influencers, but… boy, some of her things are ugly!

• Haha

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I’ve said it here before but I’ll say it again - F she’s rich!!! I’ve haven’t followed her that much in 2024 but I’m watching her vlogmas. I’m sure it’s partly to create content but she did do many amazing things!!! In one day with River they stayed in a luxe hotel, had the most amazing afternoon tea I have ever seen, saw some fancy Santa in the hotel (that one was gifted) and she told River she was going to Disney. How does a 6 year old ever process all of that!
I’m now watching her trip to NYC with her friend & again everything is luxury including staying in Soho House.
All the while she has a beautiful mansion at home with extensive grounds and a kitchen Id never leave.
I’m oddly fascinated by it. Imagine being able to do almost anything you want or far more than a regular person anyway. Not having to save for holidays or ration annual leave.

Reactions: 14

ECH

VIP Member
I'm not so sure - she's always been secretive about the extent of the mansion and grounds (less so since Covid years) and extremely coy about her shopping habits - for example, when she makes out to have saved up for a Chanel handbag 🤣 we all know that is total bollocks
Yep, even from filming in a spare bedroom so it looks like they've got a normal size bedroom and not the bedroom that's larger than my flat

Reactions: 14

Nolovelost3

How arrogant is she in her stories about “keyboard warrior mums coming for her about forward facing” like it doesn’t affect anyone how she chooses to parent but don’t make snide comments about your followers who mostly mean well by making her aware of the safety of extended rear facing. Her child is only a couple months older than the legal requirement to rear face, it is facts that it’s the safest option and not trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I think the lockdown vlogs showed a bit more of their wealth and the massive house and grounds where they live. That was one of the reasons the vlogs were so popular and made many viewers come back. We got a look into what the super rich did while everybody sat at home. She really messed up with the whole Dubai thing months later. Her channel never recovered from it, because she stopped vlogging. And she lost interest too, hence the temporary YouTube exit. But I guess she really doesn’t want to be a socialite only, she needs to pretend she’s working too (like all big influencers).

coconochanel

VIP Member
Here's a recap of what I can remember.....
Despite being very rich indeed Fleur is still selling her unwanted crap online
She gifted her daughter a pair of Disney pj's as a surprise for the trip to Disneyland she was treating her to but Riv Rive just thought they were boring Pj's and dropped them on the floor (is spoiltness starting to show?).
Fleur still has no dress sense
Her dog Treacle sadly passed away from cancer.