Fleur De Force #10 This one should see us through til 2030

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand these brand trips.

It doesn't make me want to buy from the brand, it does the opposite.

Why should I spend my hard earned money on their product when they're investing in content creators with more money than they know what to do with?
100%. I involuntarily completely tune out to whatever brand they’re working with on these trips. I could watch the same reel or vlog on repeat and never be able to tell you who the brand hosting the trip was. I don’t know wtf Is supposed to be attractive or memorable to viewers about some brand just cuz they threw luxury trips at some already wealthy witches. It’s like the celebrity gift bags at awards shows. What is even the point. If I am influenced, it’s for the worse.

Reactions: 15
It seems like such a pre-pandemic kind of trip, a full vacation for influencers as payment for taking a pic with the product. I had kind of hoped those sponsored trips were a thing of the past.
And Fleur of all people, who can afford to go on holiday anywhere in the world, is obviously front and center of it.

Reactions: 13
It's a pretty known fact that the shittier the product, the lushiest biggest PR trips are thrown at the most viewers possible. Drunk Elephant is no exception. It's the Victoria's Secret of skincare: completely and utterly expendable.
Oh look at the magnificent view instead of focusing on the rubbish I'm trying to peddle!

Reactions: 10
Isn't Drunk Elephant the ones those feral Sephora kids going for because it's all over social media, peddled hard by influencers?

Reactions: 15
Isn't Drunk Elephant the ones those feral Sephora kids going for because it's all over social media, peddled hard by influencers?
It is. It also labels itself "clean" and has that Gen Z approved "simple" packaging.

Reactions: 9
There is a good video on YouTube about Drunk Elephant - the founder copied product formulas / positioning from the previous company she worked for and sold it slightly cheaper. And plucked ‘nasty’ ingredients out of thin air to trade on ‘clean beauty’ with zero basis - worth a watch.

Reactions: 7
How arrogant is she in her stories about “keyboard warrior mums coming for her about forward facing” like it doesn’t affect anyone how she chooses to parent but don’t make snide comments about your followers who mostly mean well by making her aware of the safety of extended rear facing. Her child is only a couple months older than the legal requirement to rear face, it is facts that it’s the safest option and not trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How arrogant is she in her stories about “keyboard warrior mums coming for her about forward facing” like it doesn’t affect anyone how she chooses to parent but don’t make snide comments about your followers who mostly mean well by making her aware of the safety of extended rear facing. Her child is only a couple months older than the legal requirement to rear face, it is facts that it’s the safest option and not trolling.
Total head comment from her, and just smacks of wanting all the bells and whistles in a seat ahead of the most basic safety principles. He is still so little in her story of them at bicester, its not like he'd be too tall for rear facing

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it here before but I’ll say it again - F she’s rich!!! I’ve haven’t followed her that much in 2024 but I’m watching her vlogmas. I’m sure it’s partly to create content but she did do many amazing things!!! In one day with River they stayed in a luxe hotel, had the most amazing afternoon tea I have ever seen, saw some fancy Santa in the hotel (that one was gifted) and she told River she was going to Disney. How does a 6 year old ever process all of that!
I’m now watching her trip to NYC with her friend & again everything is luxury including staying in Soho House.
All the while she has a beautiful mansion at home with extensive grounds and a kitchen Id never leave.
I’m oddly fascinated by it. Imagine being able to do almost anything you want or far more than a regular person anyway. Not having to save for holidays or ration annual leave.

Reactions: 14
I’ve said it here before but I’ll say it again - F she’s rich!!! I’ve haven’t followed her that much in 2024 but I’m watching her vlogmas. I’m sure it’s partly to create content but she did do many amazing things!!! In one day with River they stayed in a luxe hotel, had the most amazing afternoon tea I have ever seen, saw some fancy Santa in the hotel (that one was gifted) and she told River she was going to Disney. How does a 6 year old ever process all of that!
I’m now watching her trip to NYC with her friend & again everything is luxury including staying in Soho House.
All the while she has a beautiful mansion at home with extensive grounds and a kitchen Id never leave.
I’m oddly fascinated by it. Imagine being able to do almost anything you want or far more than a regular person anyway. Not having to save for holidays or ration annual leave.
Yet she still loves a freebie trip

Reactions: 9
What always gets me is when she is walking in what looks like a park only to remind myself that's her garden! Her Hall sits in arcres of land.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What always gets me is when she is walking in what looks like a park only to remind myself that's her garden! Her Hall sits in arcres of land.
Imagine her life. Waking up in her mansion. Pass down her stairs to her luxe kitchen to use her fancy coffee machine. Back up to her massive walk-in wardrobe to get dressed. Down to the boot room to take out the dogs on her private estate of many acres. Off to private school with Riv. Nanny minds baby. (Break - no idea what one does in a mansion all day?!) Evenings spent entertaining friends in her kitchen or her huge dining room. Then to her cinema room.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine her life. Waking up in her mansion. Pass down her stairs to her luxe kitchen to use her fancy coffee machine. Back up to her massive walk-in wardrobe to get dressed. Down to the boot room to take out the dogs on her private estate of many acres. Off to private school with Riv. Nanny minds baby. (Break - no idea what one does in a mansion all day?!) Evenings spent entertaining friends in her kitchen or her huge dining room. Then to her cinema room.
It’s the dream!

Reactions: 8
Yeah but didn't someone spot a very round number jump in subs late at night once? Buying subs she doesn't need while surrounded by all the material and familial things she wants.

Reactions: 3
I felt like made it when I moved from my 2 up 2 down terraced house to my 3 bed detached with a garage 🤣🤣 I was like what is all this space?!
---
Also her advertising halara doesn’t seem very on brand.

I’ve never known anyone to have head colds as much as she does. She is constantly blocked up

Reactions: 2
Promoting Halara

what the hell

I thought she was all about sustainability? The environment?! Heck she went vegan for a while for “environmental reasons”

who is she bloody kidding

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Where does her money come from? I haven’t followed her for that long, I think she did a half decent quick make up thing I liked a few years ago and I’ve followed her since.
Is she one of the original YT gurus? I can see she grew up wealthy but I’m guessing she made a mint in the early days of influencing, blogs, vlogs and sponserships etc?

Where does her money come from? I haven’t followed her for that long, I think she did a half decent quick make up thing I liked a few years ago and I’ve followed her since.
Is she one of the original YT gurus? I can see she grew up wealthy but I’m guessing she made a mint in the early days of influencing, blogs, vlogs and sponserships etc?
Mike is the CEO of any car, a family business. They moved into Mike parents old estate (assuming to avoid future inheritance tax) they’re set for life