Fleur De Force #10 This one should see us through til 2030

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Fleur - the last one went on for literally years, but if anyone wants to attempt a recap that'd be fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That new reel, she's been hitting the bike hard by the looks of it. Think she looks slimmer now than she did before she had kids

Reactions: 6
Here's a recap of what I can remember.....
Despite being very rich indeed Fleur is still selling her unwanted crap online
She gifted her daughter a pair of Disney pj's as a surprise for the trip to Disneyland she was treating her to but Riv Rive just thought they were boring Pj's and dropped them on the floor (is spoiltness starting to show?).
Fleur still has no dress sense
Her dog Treacle sadly passed away from cancer.

Reactions: 12
Here's a recap of what I can remember.....
Despite being very rich indeed Fleur is still selling her unwanted crap online
She gifted her daughter a pair of Disney pj's as a surprise for the trip to Disneyland she was treating her to but Riv Rive just thought they were boring Pj's and dropped them on the floor (is spoiltness starting to show?).
Fleur still has no dress sense
Her dog Treacle sadly passed away from cancer.
Even poor Treacle's goodbye post featured mention of Piggy and picture of Piggy... Is pet favouritism starting to show [more than usual]?

Reactions: 6
I love their cats names, it makes them seem like they have a sense of humour. Plus pets with stupid names are just better. My cats are Toast and Beans though so I'm biased 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Last week she mentioned that she was going to stay in a colder climate for the next few weeks, so I was guessing she was going on one of her longer skiing trips. Then the other day she said she was going to a place she had dreamed of going to since childhood. So…when did she go to LA? Since it’s a sponsored trip, this could just be footage from whenever and she is contractually obligated to post about it. Because I’m quite sure she’s gone on a family vacation.

Reactions: 3
She really went all the way to Lake Tahoe to shill with Drunk Elephant... Wasn't she just in the French Alps? I don't bleeping get it. Lake Tahoe is lovely but it's not worth crossing the planet for when you have her money and a family.

Reactions: 10
Shocking hearing her say that someone stole her DiorAddict perfume at school, and since she didn't have money to buy another one, she bought a copy.
witch, you went to Rugby School. Enough with the pretence. Sure enough Daddy bought you another pony/car.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And there I was sprintzing cheap perfume from a mall kiosk up until I was 22 and graduated from university therefore and could move up to The Body Shop lol. I think the first time I bought perfume from a designer label was in my late 20's

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I will never understand these brand trips.

It doesn't make me want to buy from the brand, it does the opposite.

Why should I spend my hard earned money on their product when they're investing in content creators with more money than they know what to do with?

• Heart
Reactions: 25