Fleur De Force #10 This one should see us through til 2030

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The move was so sudden, too. She took forever to get curtains, finally got them, and then they moved. Also, they had just installed a pizza oven in the garden.
Something fishy going on there, most probably to avoid inheritance tax.

Reactions: 6
lmao the wall of clocks! i had forgotten about it, that was insane. but i agree, she was at her peak in that house. she was also quite shaken about leaving it, although she never directly addressed it.

Reactions: 4
The move was so sudden, too. She took forever to get curtains, finally got them, and then they moved. Also, they had just installed a pizza oven in the garden.
Something fishy going on there, most probably to avoid inheritance tax.
Yeah, it'll be this. I don't know the exact rules but it's something like if family members have lived in the property for X number of years you don't have to pay inheritance tax.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, it'll be this. I don't know the exact rules but it's something like if family members have lived in the property for X number of years you don't have to pay inheritance tax.
It's 7 years I think. If you gift someone something like a house and die within 7 years, you have to pay inheritance tax. If it's over 7 years, you don't have to pay anything as it's classed as a gift.

Reactions: 6