Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mondo asking his followers to tag him in their post. I’m assuming this is his way to profit off them, by having numerous stories on his IG.?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was at the park today, but not for Splash. Glad I didn’t see Mondo waddle around the Critter country.
mondo asking his followers to tag him in their post. I’m assuming this is his way to profit off them, by having numerous stories on his IG.?
I saw that, too. Why tag him why? I see making profits in here. If u guys scroll through his livestream, he screamed fuckin loud as hell. At 1:19:55, I noticed that he did said f word. At 1:23:06, he screamed his channel. That was a total fuckin mess up. I can’t express it, leaving family at home, and going for rides from morning till dawn.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I was at the park today, but not for Splash. Glad I didn’t see Mondo waddle around the Critter country.

I saw that, too. Why tag him why? I see making profits in here. If u guys scroll through his livestream, he screamed fuckin loud as hell. At 1:19:55, I noticed that he did said f word. At 1:23:06, he screamed his channel. That was a total fuckin mess up. I can’t express it, leaving family at home, and going for rides from morning till dawn.
This is offensive lol that man is butt ugly

• Haha
So Cal Imagine Disneyland live streamer known as David. Megan's Law for lewd acts with a child under 14 years of age. Megan's Law is the name for a federal law in the United States requiring law enforcement authorities to make information available to the public regarding registered sex offenders.

350338597_929265771673647_3805825429878556324_n.jpg

---
This has nothing to do with five fires, but the Disney community needs to be informed. He is now hiding from his own channel and livestreaming on his boyrfriends channel Richard Roche.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
thecalibae, disnoahland, disneydem, and justmousinaround rode Splash Mountain multiple times. For a ride that had a 200+ minute wait time, how the hell did they ride so many times? No one in their right mind could wait multiple hours in line sogging wet....

Either they purchased Lightning Lanes.... or they took advantage of DAS or cut in line. I know only one of them (disneydem) is wealthy enough to purchase LL, and the rest are broke AF. One of them (justmousinaround) even came later in the day with her child and still rode multiple times after wait times were 220+ mins. You really think a child waited multiple hours in line to ride several times? It annoys me to no end how these "influencers" take advantage of the system. They're straight up abusing that DAS system which is meant for disabled individuals. I can't figure out any other way unless they were dropping the money for LL.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
So Cal Imagine Disneyland live streamer known as David. Megan's Law for lewd acts with a child under 14 years of age. Megan's Law is the name for a federal law in the United States requiring law enforcement authorities to make information available to the public regarding registered sex offenders.

View attachment 2207470
---
This has nothing to do with five fires, but the Disney community needs to be informed. He is now hiding from his own channel and livestreaming on his boyrfriends channel Richard Roche.
ok thank you for posting this because we just came across his channel on youtube and we will be definitely blocking him & reporting as well. So gross & he definitely gave off a weird vibe

Reactions: 1
^ Gah! Who among these vloggers isn’t either a total creep or an outright felonious sociopath?
1685596838368.png

---
I watched 30 seconds of a So Creepy Imagine video. That pervert’s voice has the annoyingly nasal timbre of a Young Spin-Sir.
---

Last edited:
Mondo forgot that he has a reservation. After going Universal and doing griftculation, he runs to Disneyland with the last 20 mins. I wish he gets penalty no show up. He said he will do 3 rides and a corn dog. A joke is not fun at all. He said it will be a fun day. 20 mins of fun sounds bullshit. But then, he might stay till after closing, now that sounds like a grifter like BLAB. Another day, another park hopping from morning till dawn. He really leaves Kirstyn and the boys at home. What kind of daddy of him this week? I see he doesn’t spend a single day with baby Maxx, just like with Sonic before. A daddy grifter better gets on his chest for sure.

So how was demi able to "buy" multuple lightening lanes for SM when u can only buy one per day per attraction? Did something change or special privilege? She is close to one of the plaids/tour guides.

Reactions: 4
So how was demi able to "buy" multuple lightening lanes for SM when u can only buy one per day per attraction? Did something change or special privilege? She is close to one of the plaids/tour guides.
Is it really only 1 per day? I rarely use it so don't know the rules.

I still think they all took advantage of DAS. I bet you thecalibae, justmousinaround, disnoahland, (and whoever was with them that went multiple times) have it and used it.... They're all cheaters and abuse the system..... justmousinaround complains about everything in life.... you really think she and her daughter waited 200 minutes to ride? (she's too entitled to wait that long). They either bought LL (she never does this, so doubt it), or used DAS, or cut in line.

I seriously doubt a plaid would risk their job for dem. It's either DAS or cutting in lines.

I still think they all took advantage of DAS. I bet you thecalibae, justmousinaround, disnoahland, (and whoever was with them that went multiple times) have it and used it.... They're all cheaters and abuse the system..... justmousinaround complains about everything in life.... you really think she and her daughter waited 200 minutes to ride? (she's too entitled to wait that long). They either bought LL (she never does this, so doubt it), or used DAS, or cut in line.

I seriously doubt a plaid would risk their job for dem. It's either DAS or cutting in lines.
Speaking of DAS. Did anyone see Noah’s witch fest yesterday in IG Live about his experience at Knotts and how mad he was.
He said he was with a school group with Crystal ( I can’t remember her IG a handle but I know her and her husband are both extremely large) and her son, they were a group of 10-12 kids with special needs apparently. They were in line for a ride, and was apparently next in line to get onto the ride when it broke down. The wait for the ride was 45min long and when the ride broke Down, they waited another 15min while the ride was down, and finally ended leaving the line. When they were leaving the line, the ride started up again. They asked the Knotts worker if they could cut back in line because they were in front of line, and special needs. The employee said no, so Noah decide to go on IG live and witch about it. Saying how it was unfair that they didn’t let them back to the front of line AFTER THEY HAD LEFT THE LINE BECAUSE IT WAS DOWN!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. He also said Knotts wouldn’t give them a DAS pass because the group was too big. He definitely knows how to take advantage of DAS…

• Haha
  • Wow
Speaking of DAS. Did anyone see Noah’s witch fest yesterday in IG Live about his experience at Knotts and how mad he was.
He said he was with a school group with Crystal ( I can’t remember her IG a handle but I know her and her husband are both extremely large) and her son, they were a group of 10-12 kids with special needs apparently. They were in line for a ride, and was apparently next in line to get onto the ride when it broke down. The wait for the ride was 45min long and when the ride broke Down, they waited another 15min while the ride was down, and finally ended leaving the line. When they were leaving the line, the ride started up again. They asked the Knotts worker if they could cut back in line because they were in front of line, and special needs. The employee said no, so Noah decide to go on IG live and witch about it. Saying how it was unfair that they didn’t let them back to the front of line AFTER THEY HAD LEFT THE LINE BECAUSE IT WAS DOWN!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. He also said Knotts wouldn’t give them a DAS pass because the group was too big. He definitely knows how to take advantage of DAS…
Hmm, to me when it comes to special needs I defend the tit out of it because this is close to me as well. When it comes to anyone with special needs of course there are ways to accommodate, with out abusing. I’ve used the das system to take my sibling with special needs and it’s hard. HOWEVER, if they see a bunch of people who are special needs and not special needs together they’re going to obviously question it. It sucks because situations like these put people who truly need it at risk. Meaning they can put more restriction. Das was a breeze when I took my sibling to Disney, but I never abused it. To see and hear others abuse it really pisses me off. Noah, on the other hand needs to back off.

Screenshot_20230601_184508_Disneyland.jpg

So based on Kirstyn said, Mondo is excited to do quotes for traveling for the ppl. Does that even a real job? Or just some sort of service guide or advice thing so the ppl can have a better plan when going to Disney for vacation? Does Mondo even have time to do quotes? Since he goes to theme parks every single day, I think he just do once then he leaves the house, and Kirstyn brag that his man is really hard working, helping her doing her thing. Maybe Mondo think oh I don’t make enough $ on YouTube livestream thing, since nothing new at theme parks, so I could just stick with Kristyn for couple weeks. How many ppl actually book with these two? Mostly his minions who still blinded by the theme parks fantasy life and think these two are trust worthy.

So based on Kirstyn said, Mondo is excited to do quotes for traveling for the ppl. Does that even a real job? Or just some sort of service guide or advice thing so the ppl can have a better plan when going to Disney for vacation? Does Mondo even have time to do quotes? Since he goes to theme parks every single day, I think he just do once then he leaves the house, and Kirstyn brag that his man is really hard working, helping her doing her thing. Maybe Mondo think oh I don’t make enough $ on YouTube livestream thing, since nothing new at theme parks, so I could just stick with Kristyn for couple weeks. How many ppl actually book with these two? Mostly his minions who still blinded by the theme parks fantasy life and think these two are trust worthy.
He posted the other day about his first booking, so good for him but also, good luck to those who booked through him. Good to see they all went to a movie though yesterday as a family. I only wish the best for the kids, I will never wish ill on them, so seeing Mondo and Mystery together with them is GOOD but it needs to be more consistent, and I hope it is off camera

• Heart
Has anyone seen MB and Mondo’s IG posts lately? I guess they went to Disney the other day and they actually took videos and photos with the baby there to which MB is making sure to post and let ppl know they’re such a happy family lol Looks like they do read the tattle thread and read what we say lol

I saw Mondo’s post where he only posted them 3 and no sonic which is really sad. Goes to show he really doesn’t care about him

Also gagging at the dumb comments from his minion followers saying they’re such a cute family, etc. more like a big ass family lmao 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen MB and Mondo’s IG posts lately? I guess they went to Disney the other day and they actually took videos and photos with the baby there to which MB is making sure to post and let ppl know they’re such a happy family lol Looks like they do read the tattle thread and read what we say lol

I saw Mondo’s post where he only posted them 3 and no sonic which is really sad. Goes to show he really doesn’t care about him

Also gagging at the dumb comments from his minion followers saying they’re such a cute family, etc. more like a big ass family lmao 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking the same! She made sure she posted a photo of him holding the baby. Like “look everyone, he’s actually being a dad at Disney”. I think I did see that she posted a photo with her oldest son. He’s doesn’t want to include him!!