Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has chosen 1 of 3 options here ….

1) Continue going to the parks to supposedly “work hard” bc he has made park hopping his FULL TIME job…

2) Stay at home with Mystery STANK and kids and actually be an Adult and parent for once in his life …

3) Invest his time in finding an actual REAL FULL TIME JOB and earn an honest living to provide for his family ….

Why is anyone even the slightest bit surprised that he of course chooses to be in the parks alllllll day everyday even tho I’m sure he’s burned out, bored and not really making all that much money anymore being a supposed “park influencer” ?! C’mon now …It’s MONDO we are talking about here….the less Adulting responsibilities for him the better Smh 🙄
Looking for a real full time job? He skipped and made it miserable. For someone like him, using the words honest and true are false, because he doesn’t have any knowledges about theme parks, while talking smack everything he hates from the places he goes every single day. Staying at home with Kirstyn and kids? A perfect daddy?🤣🤣 He haven’t spent much time with Sonic, because Sonic is not his bloodline. And now I don’t think he spends his time for baby Maxx. While he’s at home, the baby sleeps, while he’s gone, the baby wakes up. How many hours does he spend on taking care of baby Maxx? Like I said, he does nothing about anything related to theme park properties, he just sitting in front of the camera and talk smack, give fake thoughts, and that’s all he can do, no hands, no physical, why? Because he’s just a passholder. What’s a passholder do? To enjoy theme parks, to buy things at theme parks. It doesn’t include caring about earning calls, or theme parks properties. Park influencer and vlogger better get off his chest. He doesn’t deserve to be called those fancy bullshit nicknames. A grifter daddy is fit for him more.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Looking for a real full time job? He skipped and made it miserable. For someone like him, using the words honest and true are false, because he doesn’t have any knowledges about theme parks, while talking smack everything he hates from the places he goes every single day. Staying at home with Kirstyn and kids? A perfect daddy?🤣🤣 He haven’t spent much time with Sonic, because Sonic is not his bloodline. And now I don’t think he spends his time for baby Maxx. While he’s at home, the baby sleeps, while he’s gone, the baby wakes up. How many hours does he spend on taking care of baby Maxx? Like I said, he does nothing about anything related to theme park properties, he just sitting in front of the camera and talk smack, give fake thoughts, and that’s all he can do, no hands, no physical, why? Because he’s just a passholder. What’s a passholder do? To enjoy theme parks, to buy things at theme parks. It doesn’t include caring about earning calls, or theme parks properties. Park influencer and vlogger better get off his chest. He doesn’t deserve to be called those fancy bullshit nicknames. A grifter daddy is fit for him more.
You explained it all perfectly Stephen!! Agreed!!👏🏼 💯

what makes me laugh about mondo & the people that surround him is how everyone says that he works so hard & that he's constantly always working... working on what exactly? the dude is always asking people for their "thoughts?" or bumming information off his buddy Danny as well reading articles to people as if they can't read it themselves. He has no knowledge of theme parks & is always complaining about what they should do but not only that he's always complaining about things they haven't done.. I'm pretty sure its self explanatory as to why his buddy Chris Rodgers is in that Disney creators club & he's not, at least Chris's videos are funny & entertaining. As for Mondo... pure laziness with his video editing & content. On speculation Sundays its also pretty clear that Danny is getting somewhat fed up with running the show & mondo not ever paying attention or is constantly interrupting him in the middle of talking. Check out his "ring of fire" video & you can see when Danny is getting annoyed when he gets interrupted as well as when he interrupts Peter.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
what makes me laugh about mondo & the people that surround him is how everyone says that he works so hard & that he's constantly always working... working on what exactly? the dude is always asking people for their "thoughts?" or bumming information off his buddy Danny as well reading articles to people as if they can't read it themselves. He has no knowledge of theme parks & is always complaining about what they should do but not only that he's always complaining about things they haven't done.. I'm pretty sure its self explanatory as to why his buddy Chris Rodgers is in that Disney creators club & he's not, at least Chris's videos are funny & entertaining. As for Mondo... pure laziness with his video editing & content. On speculation Sundays its also pretty clear that Danny is getting somewhat fed up with running the show & mondo not ever paying attention or is constantly interrupting him in the middle of talking. Check out his "ring of fire" video & you can see when Danny is getting annoyed when he gets interrupted as well as when he interrupts Peter.
He’s a fkn a lazy ass!! All his stories are re-posts of other ppls park information and yeah …. He stays with the damn stupid question box asking his followers for information then he goes and makes reels and posts off of the info THEY GIVE HIM and he runs with it acting like it’s alllllll him who dug deep for info for his followers … smh he’s fkn trash dude … he always has been. Hard working my assss …. Only thing he works hard at is avoiding Adulting life and responsibilities, parenting and staying away from MYSTERY STANK and the kids for as long as he can possibly get away with throughout the day. He’s Absolute TRASH!!!!!!! 🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑
Looks like today must be an OFF day from the parks since his lazy ass is at home encouraging everyone to go watch MIGHT ducks 2 today …. Fkn illiterate assss smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
IMG_7772.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
The dude used to be so genuine (at least i thought he was) but its also very funny how he was dragging the crap out of the live action little mermaid movie & now he's telling people to go and watch it. He makes no sense. I also believe he buys his subscribers too. It makes no sense how his subscriber count is going upwards but he always has the same video views.
He’s a fkn a lazy ass!! All his stories are re-posts of other ppls park information and yeah …. He stays with the damn stupid question box asking his followers for information then he goes and makes reels and posts off of the info THEY GIVE HIM and he runs with it acting like it’s alllllll him who dug deep for info for his followers … smh he’s fkn trash dude … he always has been. Hard working my assss …. Only thing he works hard at is avoiding Adulting life and responsibilities, parenting and staying away from MYSTERY STANK and the kids for as long as he can possibly get away with throughout the day. He’s Absolute TRASH!!!!!!! 🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑
Looks like today must be an OFF day from the parks since his lazy ass is at home encouraging everyone to go watch MIGHT ducks 2 today …. Fkn illiterate assss smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 2199987

The dude used to be so genuine (at least i thought he was) but its also very funny how he was dragging the crap out of the live action little mermaid movie & now he's telling people to go and watch it. He makes no sense. I also believe he buys his subscribers too. It makes no sense how his subscriber count is going upwards but he always has the same video views.

Well looks like he’s about to buy a bunch more followers if he ends up selling this camera that he has on his stories …. Asking price $1800….🙄

Mondo’s thoughts: “I really need to start making some money around here since superchats and badges have been extremely low and no one’s really supporting my daily park visits anymore 😢….. I think it’s time to start looking for a REAL JOB 😞….. 🤔 wait a minute…. F that !!! Let me try to sell one of my used cameras instead … see if anyone takes the bait and buys it for $1800 when they can actually get it for $1200 online 🤫👀…”
IMG_7774.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well looks like he’s about to buy a bunch more followers if he ends up selling this camera that he has on his stories …. Asking price $1800….🙄

Mondo’s thoughts: “I really need to start making some money around here since superchats and badges have been extremely low and no one’s really supporting my daily park visits anymore 😢….. I think it’s time to start looking for a REAL JOB 😞….. 🤔 wait a minute…. F that !!! Let me try to sell one of my used cameras instead … see if anyone takes the bait and buys it for $1800 when they can actually get it for $1200 online 🤫👀…”View attachment 2200112
Oh yeah this dude is definitely scrambling to make ends meet now just from seeing this post. I mean come on man just get a job like the rest of society and then head over to Disneyland after work.. He just became a father and it boggles my mind that he thinks he can support a family of 4 on Youtube income...
---

Mondo’s thoughts: “I really need to start making some money around here since superchats and badges have been extremely low and no one’s really supporting my daily park visits anymore 😢….. I think it’s time to start looking for a REAL JOB 😞….. 🤔 wait a minute…. F that !!! Let me try to sell one of my used cameras instead … see if anyone takes the bait and buys it for $1800 when they can actually get it for $1200 online 🤫👀…”View attachment 2200112
He's definitely trying to scam someone out of more money than the actual cost. Its not even this price on Sony's website lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Oh yeah this dude is definitely scrambling to make ends meet now just from seeing this post. I mean come on man just get a job like the rest of society and then head over to Disneyland after work.. He just became a father and it boggles my mind that he thinks he can support a family of 4 on Youtube income...
---

He's definitely trying to scam someone out of more money than the actual cost. Its not even this price on Sony's website lol
Family of 3. He does not claim SONIC as his own. He acts irritated whenever he’s around and has actually been heard yelling at him over a stupid board game thanks to Mystery STANK’s post on stories one night. They have both posted pix of them at the park with new baby but no Sonic in sight EVER…. Pretty fkn sad how mystery as his mother allows that tit too.

• Angry
  • Heart
Thats very pathetic of them. Poor sonic the kid does not deserve that at all. I bet if Sonics dad knew about this Mondo wouldnt be walking around with his head so high but then again theres probably a reason why he's not in the picture with mystery stank

Reactions: 4
Mongo? Scramble? That prospect is both comical and seismically horrifying.
It was chess and he was yelling at him in background to hurry up and make his move bc it was his turn but clearly in that game … you have to take your time and think strategically about your next move ….the other player shouldn’t be yelling at you to “HURRY UP AND MOVE ALREADY!!!” He’s a douchebag !!! And Mystery STANK is even shittier for letting him yell at Sonic HER SON like that !!! F him dude and her!!! Smh 🤬

It was chess and he was yelling at him in background to hurry up and make his move bc it was his turn but clearly in that game … you have to take your time and think strategically about your next move ….the other player shouldn’t be yelling at you to “HURRY UP AND MOVE ALREADY!!!” He’s a douchebag !!! And Mystery STANK is even shittier for letting him yell at Sonic HER SON like that !!! F him dude and her!!! Smh 🤬
I remember that. That’s the real Mondo. Streaming Mondo, who laughs, showing five fingers in every photos, is total bullshit and fake of everything. There’s no single good thing about him that I remember, there are mostly bad and stupid things that he does. Every time Mondo and Sonic at Disneyland, he just leave Sonic, go and do his own video thing. I’m even saw Sonic had to carry his backpack while he’s filming a parade. On Easter Day, they went to Disneyland with Maxx but without Sonic. A family photo without Sonic. It seems like Sonic doesn’t appear most on their photos. Poor kid. Last time I saw him at the park, he was kinda out of shape, less doing exercise.
Who else remember this moment with the question?🤣🤣🤣 That’s the real life Mondo.

Attachments

• Haha
Hold up? He talked tit about the Little Mermaid? But.. guess who was first to get a video/photo of live action Ariel. He’s the definition of an absolute moron. He was the first to post about her meet and greet location. What an idiot!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hold up? He talked tit about the Little Mermaid? But.. guess who was first to get a video/photo of live action Ariel. He’s the definition of an absolute moron. He was the first to post about her meet and greet location. What an idiot!
Bc he’s a FAKE ASSSSSSS!!!!!! and his naive delusional followers don’t get it yet!!! I wonder which one of them ended up buying his USED camera for $1800 when it’s sold online for much less than that BRAND NEW!!!! I’m pretty sure one of his clown followers took the bait on that one smh lol 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Bc he’s a FAKE ASSSSSSS!!!!!! and his naive delusional followers don’t get it yet!!! I wonder which one of them ended up buying his USED camera for $1800 when it’s sold online for much less than that BRAND NEW!!!! I’m pretty sure one of his clown followers took the bait on that one smh lol 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
it was probably that guy “magic through the lens”. 🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
Here we go, look who’s at the park during long weekend. Escaping daddy duty and responsibilities. That’s where he’s at every holidays. Every time I see this, it makes me angry. “Walk with me”😒more like waddling around and begging for $upchats. He thinks it’s boring so let’s gather his naive blind minions to see the park, meanwhile there’s nothing change. He becomes a daddy, and it seems like he has so much free time just like a baby, how ridiculous and pathetic.

Attachments

Wow…. Mystery STANK now has poor Sonic working in a writing sweatshop … he’s apparently writing books up for purchase to all followers at a whopping $12 a book 👀…. Supposedly raising money to buy himself a PlayStation or something like that 🙄🙄🙄 yeah rite ….what a fkn joke!!!

She says in her stories that her and MONDO have been on Sonic’s ass about being motivated and finding something to be passionate about … all while she’s posted up glued to her usual fave rotten smelly corner of the bed/living room couch smh and MONDO’s FATTT asssss playing at the parks day in and day out from dusk till dawn just waiting for his naive followers to throw him some money through YouTube superchats and IG LIVES so that he can spend it on stuffing his gross disgusting face with theme park junk food !!!!!

Oh Yeah …. What a way to set an example for him being “motivated” and finding “passion” in something … (“Something ….ANYTHING !!!” She says) they have some got damn nerve dude. Just when I thought they couldn’t get any more ridiculous and annoying than they already are!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Again …. Instead of Mondo finally growing up and getting his shittttt together to find a REAL paying J O B….. they now put poor Sonic to work writing books to sell to bring in the money that you know her and PANZÓN are going to pocket!!!!

She says that he’s very thankful and touched that ppl want to actually buy his books and he’s cried about it many times bc he’s so happy to be raising money for himself. Good one. Way to go MYSTERY STANK…who needs GOFUND me when her lazy pathetic ass knows just what to say to her followers to pull on their heart strings so they can buy his books !!! I’m sure her MAAAANNN is so proud of this genius scheme she has came up with to keep the money rolling in!!! They will continue extending their unemployment and disability claims and have poor Sonic’s writing side hustle to keep income coming in until they come up with the next scheme soon as the book one gets old. They are both Fkn SCUM. TRASH!!!! Smh 😡😡😤
View attachment 2205545

Poor, Sonic.
Just a heads up! Mondo will be at “live” to take the last moments of Splash Mountain. 🤮🤮🤮 everyone and their momma are at splash today. As if no one has a job!

Reactions: 2