Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I was thinking the same! She made sure she posted a photo of him holding the baby. Like ā€œlook everyone, heā€™s actually being a dad at Disneyā€. I think I did see that she posted a photo with her oldest son. Heā€™s doesnā€™t want to include him!!
Itā€™s more like she made sure she posted a photo as a proof that heā€™s actually care the baby, but the reality is not really. Disney dad? Disgusted. She did posted a photo of her and a Sonic went to Splash long ago. Actually I saw a photo all of them with Pixar pier at the back. I wonder do they even feel comfortable with that photo? Because I saw Sonic got cringed face. Heā€™s actually a dad at Disney? Letā€™s see today heā€™s out of the house AGAIN, doing ā€œwalk with meā€œ at Disneyland. Guess like being a dad is just a short term, not for long when off the park.
I was accidentally heard that Mondo said on his live today that he will go to Florida for Mickey not so scary party at WDW. Ohhhhh, now we have something to say when Fall Halloween season arrives

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Mondo is asking about the quick services at WDW?!?!! How long will he leave his baby momma for Walt Disney world??
Maybe a week. He said he will be at WDW for Mickey not so scary. Heā€™s asking quick services at WDW, is that Kirstyn travel agent job? Why doesnā€™t he ask her, who is a travel agent? Why he asks the ppl? So stupid.

Also he's been there a handful of times šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø also isn't this his JOB šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
His job? Wait, does he even has a job? At WDW, it have the ppl whoā€™s doing that, he doesnā€™t need to get there to stream for the west coast southern CA Disneyland ppl to see. His recent videos are boring AF, I donā€™t see any entertainment. Iā€™m surprised that he went with his sis for Pride nite, not Villain, because I think he and Villain and a perfect couple for Sweethearts Nite and Pride nite.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe a week. He said he will be at WDW for Mickey not so scary. Heā€™s asking quick services at WDW, is that Kirstyn travel agent job? Why doesnā€™t he ask her, who is a travel agent? Why he asks the ppl? So stupid.

His job? Wait, does he even has a job? At WDW, it have the ppl whoā€™s doing that, he doesnā€™t need to get there to stream for the west coast southern CA Disneyland ppl to see. His recent videos are boring AF, I donā€™t see any entertainment. Iā€™m surprised that he went with his sis for Pride nite, not Villain, because I think he and Villain and a perfect couple for Sweethearts Nite and Pride nite.
Kyrstyn doesnā€™t know what planet sheā€™s on!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's live right now in Toontown talking about how he couldn't get a walk-up for Character Dining on the weekend. That's why you MAKE A RESERVATION beforehand and don't try to depend on walk-up availability :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like many others I was confused as to why he's returning to Walt Disney World now, and then I learned that the Meal Plan is returning and so now it all makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His job? Whatā€™s that? Designated eater?
In theme park, we called that theme parks foodie. I know it sounds fancy, but not for him. He doesnā€™t deserve to be called that. There is no one like him, who called bunch of foods on the table, taste each of them, and judge each of them based on his flavor. Whatā€™s the difference between good tasting food and bad tasting food? Heā€™s still put all of that in his mouth anyway.

• Sick
Like many others I was confused as to why he's returning to Walt Disney World now, and then I learned that the Meal Plan is returning and so now it all makes sense.
Why is he return to east coast Florida WDW? Because he didnā€™t join any events at WDW, he wasnā€™t experienced ā€œenoughā€.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ He came many times and that wasnā€™t enough for him?? He came back to WDW during Christmas season last year, and now he wants to come again for Halloween season?!!! Maybe Disneyland Halloween is not enough for him, since it keeps mostly the same every year, thatā€™s why he wants to go to the east coast to see what specials. There is never be enough for him, never be enough, but the more he wants, the more delusional and crappy he is. Here at Disneyland, heā€™s a bullshit. If he goes to WDW, he is nothing. Heā€™s the guy who wants to show off in every corners, every events, but he has no resources, everything he carries on his back are fake and delusional.

Omg. Has anyone seen Magic Through a Lens aka edwin and his recent stories?

Literally posting how heā€™s been struggling and how mentally he isnā€™t ok. Someone even sent him $ so he can buy a stupid video game too. Like this fucker doesnā€™t realize he has it better than most ppl who are struggling and have it way worse than him too. Others arenā€™t so lucky. Iā€™m struggling but do I post about it? No. Oh boo hoo you went through a break up. Like bleeping deal with it

stop posting tit for ppl to see and for them to feel bad for you. Be bleeping grateful that you have a job and actually live with your mom. Heā€™s such a freakin šŸ¤” I swear

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2247987

guess who I spotted today šŸ¤®
So disappointed to see that, my anger will get increased immediately. If I see them, my day ruined instantly. Family time weekend, ohhhh, Fatherā€™s Day right????? Heā€™s a father who left house all the time and go play at the park. What a damn daddy he is. So they were at character dining today and Sonic was there. When did they take Sonic out for the park? So many photos and moments to prove that theyā€™re a happy familyšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ What kind of family that has no specific jobs?

Literally posting how heā€™s been struggling and how mentally he isnā€™t ok. Someone even sent him $ so he can buy a stupid video game too. Like this fucker doesnā€™t realize he has it better than most ppl who are struggling and have it way worse than him too. Others arenā€™t so lucky. Iā€™m struggling but do I post about it? No. Oh boo hoo you went through a break up. Like bleeping deal with it

stop posting tit for ppl to see and for them to feel bad for you. Be bleeping grateful that you have a job and actually live with your mom. Heā€™s such a freakin šŸ¤” I swear
šŸ¤” because he was crying at Pollo Loco he is struggling with his mental health?
By Reading his text the recipient sounds like him lol. This guy looks like he would be messaging himself and afterwards posting it for attention. šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2247987

guess who I spotted today šŸ¤®
They sure are letting themselves go weight wise (see Mondo's fathers day post). My goodness, Mondo and Sonic are just putting it on. That's sooooo unhealthy. Kirstyn just had a baby but wow has she also just stopped trying as well. Very unfortunate....
---

Edwin is just a loser. Get off social media bruhhhh. Mental health? That's what doctors/therapists are for.... don't think a video game is gonna help with mental health. His exes sure are lucky to have gotten out...... this guy is a manipulative piece of crap that gets people to feel sorry for him so that he can take advantage.
---
šŸ¤” because he was crying at Pollo Loco he is struggling with his mental health?
By Reading his text the recipient sounds like him lol. This guy looks like he would be messaging himself and afterwards posting it for attention. šŸ˜¬
Pretty sure Edwin puts in his own questions whenever he asks in the question box. Like he'll put things in himself..... "You're such a great photographer", "Just want to say that you're amazing", "Where can I send you money cause you're awesome".....

It's all BS manipulation on his stories and posts.... He'll tag and post about all these other females to get his ex jealous..... pretty sure joke is on him as she has moved on and doesn't care..... that's probably why he's so "sad"..... cause his manipulation isn't working.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
IMG_3547.jpeg

What???!!!!! What?????!!!!!! Wait what??!!! An example for them?? An example of what? I donā€™t see a specific good example from him. An example of being a theme park livestreamer and grifter? Is that even a good example? An example for them so when they grow up, they will continue to control a bullshit zero entertainment channel. She means waking early every day to leave the house, going to theme park and catch new things before someone else steal the first spot about who will post a video first. Thatā€™s even perfect with a smile on. Taking zero days off. What? Zero days off?? Oh so how much OT does he has if he has no days off? He holds this family? He likes to hold a camera more than a family. Be specific next time, we know the deep fake meaning behind those sentences.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

That guy is such a clown, manipulator. Someone asked him why the break up and he's like "I just have stuff to work on for myself ".. proly cheated on that girl. He blasts picture after picture of that girl then wants attention and silence when he messes it up. Loser.