Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edwin is just a loser. Get off social media bruhhhh. Mental health? That's what doctors/therapists are for.... don't think a video game is gonna help with mental health. His exes sure are lucky to have gotten out...... this guy is a manipulative piece of crap that gets people to feel sorry for him so that he can take advantage.
---

Pretty sure Edwin puts in his own questions whenever he asks in the question box. Like he'll put things in himself..... "You're such a great photographer", "Just want to say that you're amazing", "Where can I send you money cause you're awesome".....

It's all BS manipulation on his stories and posts.... He'll tag and post about all these other females to get his ex jealous..... pretty sure joke is on him as she has moved on and doesn't care..... that's probably why he's so "sad"..... cause his manipulation isn't working.
i couldn’t agree more with everything said. Edwin is that guy that’ll post anything just to get attention and want ppl to feel bad for him. The ex gf got out good when she did cause I bet she saw his true colors. Saw in his latest stories how he put that question box and then said he won’t answer questions cause it’s asking about the breakup. Well if you hadn’t freakin posted about her so much no one would be asking. But anyways he also said that he’s in therapy and anger management too. Guess him saying that shows what kind of guy he is.

but yeah I think he’s such a crappy person who likes to manipulate ppl. He probably couldn’t with his last ex. How someone like him has that many followers on his social tho I’ll never understand either. I don’t feel bad for that ass at all

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i couldn’t agree more with everything said. Edwin is that guy that’ll post anything just to get attention and want ppl to feel bad for him. The ex gf got out good when she did cause I bet she saw his true colors. Saw in his latest stories how he put that question box and then said he won’t answer questions cause it’s asking about the breakup. Well if you hadn’t freakin posted about her so much no one would be asking. But anyways he also said that he’s in therapy and anger management too. Guess him saying that shows what kind of guy he is.

but yeah I think he’s such a crappy person who likes to manipulate ppl. He probably couldn’t with his last ex. How someone like him has that many followers on his social tho I’ll never understand either. I don’t feel bad for that ass at all
He erased the stories where he says he won't talk about his relationship bwahahah.

He's such an attention where.

• Wow
  • Haha
And he wonders why he doesn’t get invited to any of Disney’s events….
And later on, this happens. Sprinting all the way to the park to catch Nick Fury. Does that sounds stupid when a fake Marvel fan keep looking for new Marvel characters in their first day? He saw bunch of ppl was there and caught Nick first, and he thought he can’t be behind them, that’s why. Star Wars and Marvel are not fit with his brain. Oh yeah, he does for his minion community, too😡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And later on, this happens. Sprinting all the way to the park to catch Nick Fury. Does that sounds stupid when a fake Marvel fan keep looking for new Marvel characters in their first day? He saw bunch of ppl was there and caught Nick first, and he thought he can’t be behind them, that’s why. Star Wars and Marvel are not fit with his brain. Oh yeah, he does for his minion community, too😡
Lol, he is so annoying! Get a job Mondo, this is really embarrassing now 😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And he wonders why he doesn’t get invited to any of Disney’s events….
Went to Disneyland for my honeymoon a month ago. It wasn't my first time to these parks, but it was the first time seeing the Marvel land. They literally told my husband and I they do NOT post or communicate or advertise what characters will be out and when because of people stalking and waiting and being very creepy. Totally fine, completely understand. BUT HOW IS THIS YOUR JOB AND A PLACE YOU HAVE BEEN VISITING FOR YEARS AND DO NOT KNOW THIS. GOD.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kyrstyn is at Disneyland right now with her kid. I haven’t run into her 🙃 but shes on her live
That’s great. Well at least your day didn’t get ruined. She was live?? Ohhh try following a grifter husband’s way. That way never be good. She tries to show everyone she has a great time at the park. When did she put of the shell? I mean the corner of the house?
Update: why the hell is sonic on live? Especially, recording on pirates of the Caribbean.
Following his proud daddy’s way. Too young to do social media live in front of hundreds of ppl watching.

Reactions: 3
1687683844443.png

DOES ANYONE GET ANNNOYED BECAUSE OF THIS CHUBBY MAN WALKING IN MAIN STREET AND HIS OTHER FRIEND MARIA TOO. WONDERED WHAT HAPPENED TO MYSTERY BAE AND HIS CHILD. IS IT FAKE NEWS THAT HIS WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND IS A DISNEY OR TRAVEL BOOKER. I WOULD NOT TRUST HER TO BOOK MY FLIGHTS TO DISNEY AND THE CRUISES. FIVE FIRES SHOULD BE BURNED TO THE GROUND

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok big confession time. I am a HUGE fan of the song "Save the City" from the Hawkeye show and when they announced Rogers the Musical coming to Disneyland, I screamed. I wish I could go see it

so with that, tell me you didn't watch Hawkeye without telling me you didn't watch Hawkeye - Magic Through A Lens/Edwin is complaining about the preview for it and complaining about spending $30 on it. Listen. IT IS SATIRE. It is supposed to be ridiculous, just like in the show. I would do ANYTHING to go see this musical, and someone who doesn't even appreciate a preview of it that Disney posted, is going 😭😭

• Heart
Good luck to everyone purchasing Oogie Boogie tix!! I heard Mondo bought three nights worth the tix.
I got the ticket. I don’t expect to see him on my night. He bought 3? What else new to him while those nights are the same? Just waddling around and that’s all, or just stand in the queue and watch Ernesto. So boring. You guys know what he said after he heard someone bought 16 tickets in one of his live? He said big family🤣🤣🤣 That seems sus, definitely a reseller. Stealing all the tickets and doesn’t give others a chance to go, selling with ridiculous prices. Last year, I bought 2, but the second night seems a waste for me, because everything is the same. So I just got one this year, and everything basically the same as previous years. And ppl got mad since the queue has closed because of technical difficulties.

Reactions: 2
FiveFires YouTube (thecalibae) - Mondo's Grifting Report

6/29 Oogie Boogie Bash Ticket Talk / Rogers Live Part 1: $95
6/29 Oogie Boogie Bash Ticket Talk / Rogers Live Part 2: $100
6/28 Disneyland Wednesday Live: $167
6/27 Knotts Summer Nights Live: $40
6/27 Oogie Boogie Bash (Magic Key pre-sale) Ticket Talk: $101
6/26 Knotts Summer Nights Live: $23
6/25 Speculation Sunday: $35
6/24 Knotts Summer Nights Live: $0
6/24 Oogie Boogie Bash First Look Talk Live: $25
6/23 Universal WaterWorld Live: $0
6/22 Sanfransokyo Talk Live: $22
6/21 DCA Nick Fury Live: $20
6/20 Disney New Talk Live: $15
6/19 Speculation Sunday Live: $51
6/18 Disneyland Fathers Day Live: $57
6/17 Disneyland Walk With Me Live: $282
6/15 HHN Talk Live: $14
6/13 Disney bonfire Talk Live: $12
6/12 Disneyland Walk With Me Live: $22
6/11 Speculation Sunday: $88
6/10 HHN WatchParty Stream Live: $15
6/06 Disneyland Bonfire Crowd Talk Live: $255
6/04 Speculation Sunday: $169
6/03 Disneyland Updates Live: $60

Total Grift for June (21 days): $1,668

Mondo has stepped up his grifting game this month.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

The last 3 days were pretty insane amount of $uperchats. It was just sitting and waiting to see how OBB tickets being sold, and ppl already gave him some $? This is bs. This month he grifts so hard. I saw he was even brought Maxx on live sometimes, milking his live chat minions. Summer is his chance to grift, and in June, he grifts like that, wonder how in July looks like. Bunch of summer fools.

• Angry
I got the ticket. I don’t expect to see him on my night. He bought 3? What else new to him while those nights are the same? Just waddling around and that’s all, or just stand in the queue and watch Ernesto. So boring. You guys know what he said after he heard someone bought 16 tickets in one of his live? He said big family🤣🤣🤣 That seems sus, definitely a reseller. Stealing all the tickets and doesn’t give others a chance to go, selling with ridiculous prices. Last year, I bought 2, but the second night seems a waste for me, because everything is the same. So I just got one this year, and everything basically the same as previous years. And ppl got mad since the queue has closed because of technical difficulties.
I missed the que on Tuesday, and Thursday well you know what happened lol. So glad you got yours! I was thinking about skipping it this year, but wanted to go during the end of October. They do have the same characters but I’m hoping they add more Villians. I haven’t seen Mondo at the parks lately, and I’m hoping I don’t run into him this week.
---

First off, thank you for putting this together. Only because you’re basically watching his lives, and cringing on how much money he makes. I couldn’t stand watching two minutes of him blabbering about nothing intelligent.
Seriously why on earth do these people still give him money.

I missed the que on Tuesday, and Thursday well you know what happened lol. So glad you got yours! I was thinking about skipping it this year, but wanted to go during the end of October. They do have the same characters but I’m hoping they add more Villians. I haven’t seen Mondo at the parks lately, and I’m hoping I don’t run into him this week.
---

First off, thank you for putting this together. Only because you’re basically watching his lives, and cringing on how much money he makes. I couldn’t stand watching two minutes of him blabbering about nothing intelligent.
I don’t think I stay to watch his entire boring lives, but we have a website that it tells how much $ he earns from livestreams. The $ he makes is not really from him, and his hands doesn’t get dirty for years. I couldn’t keep my mouth shut within a minute listening to what he says. Everything he says sometimes doesn’t make sense, or irritates me. Not all of that, his laughing, sound effects, his complaint sounds, and sudden screams annoys me. He mostly scream about the subscribers and $uperchats in the middle with sound effects. The messages in each $uperchats irritates me as well. “Thank you for being hardworking, or can’t wait to see you at the park.” Hardworking? So waddling around, and do nothing in particular is some kind of hardworking? Does he small enough to see at the park? I can see him from the distance. Ppl still give him $? Mostly from his live chat minions. Does he poor enough? Hell no. He just sit there and wait for the ppl to feed his damn mouth. Remember the times he got low $uperchats, and he and Danny tells the live chat to give some $uperchats since they work so hard? I like those times, the real living moments, and Danny shouldn’t involve in these bs thing. Danny has podcast now, so the griftculation Sunday is a waste based on what I see. How do you compare two people when one brain is completely nonsense compare to one brain is a Disney expert?

I just pull the data from playboard website that gathers that data. I couldn't stand to watch a minute of his youtube lives. Lol. And I wouldn't dare give him a single view to profit off of.

• Haha
I just pull the data from playboard website that gathers that data. I couldn't stand to watch a minute of his youtube lives. Lol. And I wouldn't dare give him a single view to profit off of.
Oooooooooofffffff, I wouldn’t even click on his videos. just for him to say “fire it down; fire it down!”

• Haha
Reactions: 3