Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night Mondo went live on youtube while Sonic and Mysterybae went live on IG. I thought it was so weird that they didn't just livestream together. Anyways, I was waiting for a sweet Five Fires family meet-up but they barely even acknowledged each other. Poor Sonic. Seems like such a sweet kid.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So Mondo said he is skipping Pride night because he is over afterdark events. He said the only afterdark event he will try to go to this year is Oogie Boogie Bash. WTF He legit spent 2 years bashing the event only to always end up going because someone gifts him a ticket and now he says he is going to buy a ticket. What a hypocrite.

Reactions: 3
This is total mess up. Just because they named a crocodile Mondo, and he thought his name got chosen for a ride. In fact, a crocodile and him have something in common. He changed his profile because of this. We should have another nickname for him.
---
My mistake. It’s a frog.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
This is total mess up. Just because they named a crocodile Mondo, and he thought his name got chosen for a ride. In fact, a crocodile and him have something in common. He changed his profile because of this. We should have another nickname for him.
---
My mistake. It’s a frog.
Wait a minute, his favorite ride ever? He hadn’t even been on it yet! No one has! 😜 You are correct about the nickname naming convention! Just like Mondo, Mondo The Frog, and Jaba The Hut, all three are big, grotesque, and full of warts! 😖

• Haha
I think thefrogbae is one of his nickname, but it sounds stupid. What is his favorite ride ever? I don’t know and nobody cares. Just because they named the frog same name as him, this bayou adventure became his favorite ride?🤣🤣
The frog almost looks exactly like him, pls replace the drums with streamer stick and bunch of unhealthy foods, since human Mondo doesn’t even touch the drums

• Haha
I think thefrogbae is one of his nickname, but it sounds stupid. What is his favorite ride ever? I don’t know and nobody cares. Just because they named the frog same name as him, this bayou adventure became his favorite ride?🤣🤣
The frog almost looks exactly like him, pls replace the drums with streamer stick and bunch of unhealthy foods, since human Mondo doesn’t even touch the drums
He wrote about TBA being his favorite ride in the caption of his post! What a dunce! 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Don’t they have a slug character for him to be?
---
Are they also going to have a rat with human hands named Spencer?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So Mondo said he is skipping Pride night because he is over afterdark events. He said the only afterdark event he will try to go to this year is Oogie Boogie Bash. WTF He legit spent 2 years bashing the event only to always end up going because someone gifts him a ticket and now he says he is going to buy a ticket. What a hypocrite.
Alot of these grifters (Fresh Baked also) have realized that the expense of an individual ticket price to an After Dark event isn't worth the revenue it brings in when compared to the $6 admission they usually pay for ($1600+ yearly pass divided by 300+ days of admission). Oogie Boogie being the one exception, hence why they'll both be going to that.

Reactions: 4
Alot of these grifters (Fresh Baked also) have realized that the expense of an individual ticket price to an After Dark event isn't worth the revenue it brings in when compared to the $6 admission they usually pay for ($1600+ yearly pass divided by 300+ days of admission). Oogie Boogie being the one exception, hence why they'll both be going to that.
Most of them wait for gifted tickets from their followers. They love to hint around that they would love to go so people either donate the funds or donate a ticket.

I'll just say happy birthday to Kirstyn (themysterybae_) since Mondo hasn't done so or doesn't care to do so, LOL.

They're gonna pull that crap where they're gonna celebrate on the weekend or another time and use the kids as an excuse for doing it late. It's BS since mondo obviously has time to go to DL, post reels, and livestream.

• Heart
  • Haha
Glad I didn’t see him at the first day of Pixar Fest. Lots of streamers were there. Does he even like Pixar movies? I haven’t watch his videos, just say it thought since I know those videos are just trash.
---
I am sure catchmeatthepark is using Mondo and Kyrstyn for More followers. Trash picking up trash 🫢
I see that account has appear usually on Mondo’s story. Mostly posting about anything that we saw at the park more than 10 times, doesn’t need those reports.
---
I'll just say happy birthday to Kirstyn (themysterybae_) since Mondo hasn't done so or doesn't care to do so, LOL.

They're gonna pull that crap where they're gonna celebrate on the weekend or another time and use the kids as an excuse for doing it late. It's BS since mondo obviously has time to go to DL, post reels, and livestream.
Her birthday? Another bombshell? They dropped shocking news last couple of years on their special days.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wanted to wish a “Happy (Belated) Mother’s Day” to all the Tattlers that pay Federal Income Tax and/or California State Income Tax.

You contributed just as much to raising Sonic and Mondo Jr. as MysteryBae.

She gets to stream shows in bed all day because of you providing the financial support for her children!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I keep seeing this Joshua Boyd Williams guy randomly on Mondos stories. Does anyone take this guys advice? 🙃. These “bloggers” have to go!
As I know, this guy is one of Mondo’s minion for couple years now since after the pandemic. I mean I don’t listen those advices from those vloggers or bloggers.

Reactions: 1