Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mondo feels like he doesn’t want to post reels because of not being monetized🤣🤣🤣🤣 he just showed his damn true face. There is no other reason for him than just about $. He has so many reels? Let me guess, those reels are part of YouTube videos? What kind of motivation he has? I don’t see a positive motivation energy from him.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So Mondo feels like he doesn’t want to post reels because of not being monetized🤣🤣🤣🤣 he just showed his damn true face. There is no other reason for him than just about $. He has so many reels? Let me guess, those reels are part of YouTube videos? What kind of motivation he has? I don’t see a positive motivation energy from him.
… beats working, I guess. Total grifter: Big boy is a small business.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I really feel sorry for his son because he has to hear that stupid Purge siren every time Mondo “fires it up” with a Speculation Sunday vid or whenever he feels the need to read a webpage to us mid-week. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So today Mondo and his sister come Universal for the media of chocolate emporium. First of all, you know how hot outside in LA, and he wears a jersey. Second of all, he got invited to media event of a chocolate place to try some chocolates. Idk but when I look at those big chocolate mugs, I think about high sugar, too sweet. I don’t like sweet stuffs. But for this guy, diabetes type 2 is coming.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
So today Mondo and his sister come Universal for the media of chocolate emporium. First of all, you know how hot outside in LA, and he wears a jersey. Second of all, he got invited to media event of a chocolate place to try some chocolates. Idk but when I look at those big chocolate mugs, I think about high sugar, too sweet. I don’t like sweet stuffs. But for this guy, diabetes type 2 is coming.
How the duck does he wear long sleeves in this heat!? He must stink

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That is one very gross and nasty dude.

• Haha
1689830369395.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How the duck does he wear long sleeves in this heat!? He must stink
It’s about 100 degree outside, and wearing a jersey?? I’m not focus much on what others wear, but this guy seasonal clothing is so weird and opposite. Remember on winter, everyone wear winter outfit, but he still wear shorts like in summer. In summer, he wears a jersey. U kidding me???!! Imagine just walking the next 5 minutes, we’ll see how he smells.
I can’t imagine his odor after a water ride
🤢
That mix is even more stinky 😵💫😵💫 Can smell even 2ft away.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
How sweet. Mondo took mysterybae out on a date Night to Disneyland and livestreamed it 😂😂 how embarrassing for her. I'd be pissed if I was taken out on a date while he tries to grift and make some money back on what he spent on her.

• Haha
How sweet. Mondo took mysterybae out on a date Night to Disneyland and livestreamed it 😂😂 how embarrassing for her. I'd be pissed if I was taken out on a date while he tries to grift and make some money back on what he spent on her.
Which was basically nothing because they both have passes.

He didn't take her out on a date, he used her to try to get his live$tream dollar$ up. Girl really needs to get some self-esteem. No wonder Mondope is into her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

He didn't take her out on a date, he used her to try to get his live$tream dollar$ up. Girl really needs to get some self-esteem. No wonder Mondope is into her.
Hahaha, “Mondope” is great! 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve been calling him “Fat Fires” all this time.

• Haha

Was that even a date, like a real date for an “engaged” couple? Or was that just another way of grifting? He has been grifting low these days, since it’s summer and vacation waves, but a “date” last night was surprisingly high, $110. His recent video about San Fransokyo, he said he has such a fun time since the crowd is low, and that was the reason he didn’t talk tit about baymax macoron, or burger because he’s in a happy mood, and he still wear a jersey during the summer🤨.

Reactions: 4
Was that even a date, like a real date for an “engaged” couple? Or was that just another way of grifting? He has been grifting low these days, since it’s summer and vacation waves, but a “date” last night was surprisingly high, $110. His recent video about San Fransokyo, he said he has such a fun time since the crowd is low, and that was the reason he didn’t talk tit about baymax macoron, or burger because he’s in a happy mood, and he still wear a jersey during the summer🤨.
He was doing lives during his “date”? 🙄 I mean, at this point this is a little embarrassing. Asking for money during a night one. He’s so gross.

Reactions: 3
themysterybae_ (Kirstyn Dwyer) sharing her fun adventures for subscribers only. f*** that.... I have to pay to watch you?!.... she stupid. Also, anyone notice how Sonic doesn't exist in their new adventures. Feel sorry for that little guy..

magic.through.a.lens (Edwin Palacios) coming through with making a fool of himself. it's like the jokes write themselves the more he stories.... I'm referring to the glitter heart he put on his face to wear for his Taylor Swift concert. This fool is legit the biggest cream puff that ever did exist. Lol

justmousinaround (Megan Reeves) doing what she does best..... just bragging about her life. EVERYONE, she's in her "beach mom era". You know why? Cause her kids are blocked out of Disney still. She'd be posting about that, but she too broke to afford her kids a higher pass (key). So, to the free beach it is (again and again for her beach mom era... LOL). Yeah... must not be making enough money off her arbonne scamming... Im sure she'll find something new to scam her followers with and take their money.

• Haha
  • Heart